Sausage on a mission - veggie green days diary

Well done Sausage!!! Fantastic!!!! I am hoping that I lose 3lbs this week to get my stone award! I've so far lost 2lbs so fingers crossed!! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

craftylucyloo said:
I couldn't find any in tesco at all! Will have to go further afield. I wonder if morrisons do it.

You could always do an online order for Asda if they deliver in your area? I might do that, as it's only certain things you need from there :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:happy036::bliss::wee:

Wow!! Fantastic loss - well done Sausage!! Very well deserved and how great to see all your hard work paying off x

Hi Silly Sausage :)

Just wanted to say hello and that i really like your food diary's and recipes , starting SW tomorrow so i might pinch a couple of your ideas ;) .

xx

I think you should have videoed that! ;l

LOL Do you think it would be a Youtube sensation? :D

Thanks guys for all the kind messages. It is inspiring me to really go for it this week. It will be my SW anniversary next Sunday and I would love to be under 200 lbs. Only 3 lbs to go, but I doubt I could have two big losses in a row so I don't want to set myself up for a disappointment. I'll just do my best and see how it goes. It's not a race.

Hiya Coolkerry. Good luck with your weight loss. You will love SW :party0011:

Just put a scan bran carrot cake in the oven and am trying to drum up the motivation to go out and dig some spuds. Looks all wet and horrible outside...but I don't half fancy some cottage pie tonight :p

Sunday 7th August

Brunch:
quorn peppered steak, beans, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes

Dinner:
cheesy cottage pie (made with veg, lentils and beans) (hexB for cheese)

Snacks:
milk for coffees (hexA)
dried apricots (hexB)
orange
2 x scan bran carrot cake (3 syns)

Total syns: 3
Fluids: good
Exercise: none

Attachments

• DSCF3648.jpg
    DSCF3648.jpg
    323.8 KB · Views: 36
  • DSCF3654.jpg
    DSCF3654.jpg
    302.2 KB · Views: 43
Hi sausage, well done on your loss this week, that's amazing :D Good luck with the 2.5lb this week, I'm sure you can do it :) xx

Sunday 7th August

Brunch:
quorn peppered steak, beans, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes

Dinner:
cheesy cottage pie (made with veg, lentils and beans) (hexB for cheese)

Snacks:
milk for coffees (hexA)
dried apricots (hexB)
orange
2 x scan bran carrot cake (3 syns)

Total syns: 3
Fluids: good
Exercise: none

Could you put your recipe on for your cheesy cottage pie please sausage :)

xx

Gwenny - I recommend the pineapple - I have been jogging to the loo all day!

Hi Coolkerry - I didn't have a recipe, but will try to remember what I put in. It is very similar to the spicy stew recipe except the veg are diced into quite small bits so less chunky. It is not an exact recipe. Just add anything you have.

frylight
red onion
2 cloves of garlic
courgette
pepper
sweetcorn (frozen)
lentil (red and green - about a handful cooked then stirred into the pie mix)
half tin of baked beans
passata (390g carton)
2 x spag bol oxo cubes
oregano, chilli flakes, thyme (dried, about a teaspoon of each)
black pepper
splodge of balsamic vinegar

mashed potato (I didn't add anything to mine, but some people add cream cheese, butterbuds etc)
42g reduced fat cheddar (I used Light Cathedral City as it melts well)

Start off the onion and garlic in frylight in a big pot. Add everything else and cook until cooked. Put in a dish. Top with mash and grated cheese. Grill or put in the oven until the cheese goes melty.

From that mix, I only made one pie. The veg mix would probably make about 3 though. I am going to use the leftovers for a pasta sauce tonight.

Gwenny - I recommend the pineapple - I have been jogging to the loo all day!

Hi Coolkerry - I didn't have a recipe, but will try to remember what I put in. It is very similar to the spicy stew recipe except the veg are diced into quite small bits so less chunky. It is not an exact recipe. Just add anything you have.

frylight
red onion
2 cloves of garlic
courgette
pepper
sweetcorn (frozen)
lentil (red and green - about a handful cooked then stirred into the pie mix)
half tin of baked beans
passata (390g carton)
2 x spag bol oxo cubes
oregano, chilli flakes, thyme (dried, about a teaspoon of each)
black pepper
splodge of balsamic vinegar

mashed potato (I didn't add anything to mine, but some people add cream cheese, butterbuds etc)
42g reduced fat cheddar (I used Light Cathedral City as it melts well)

Start off the onion and garlic in frylight in a big pot. Add everything else and cook until cooked. Put in a dish. Top with mash and grated cheese. Grill or put in the oven until the cheese goes melty.

From that mix, I only made one pie. The veg mix would probably make about 3 though. I am going to use the leftovers for a pasta sauce tonight.

Thanks sausage , you are a star :thankyou: will try this one night this week when the other half is having a pukka pie :rolleyes:

xx

Back