Sausage on a mission - veggie green days diary

Restarting on monday after a long time off sw so love reading through green diaries for inspiration :) x

Great green diary for inspiration :) I am restarting on Monday after a long time off sw x

Silly iPhone! Sorry for the double post! X

That curry sounds mental :p But as long as it was yummy!!x

silly sausage said:
Hi Sofartogo! :) Thanks for popping in. I am having a good week, thanks. Finally getting my SW head on after weeks of eating rubbish. Got 2 new kettlebells this week which has got me all fired up. The Kettlenetics set from Sainsbury's sale (DVDs and a wee 4 lb bell) plus the 7.5 kg Aldi bell at last. Your stats are great - very consistent - well done :D

I started the kettleworx programme again this week. Going to try and force it in to my life!!! And I know where you are with weeks of eating rubbish. I've only just got back into it after a 4lb gain over Christmas. 2lb gone so far so another 2lb to go for my pre Christmas weight. X

Hi Lovely Air Hostess Lady. Thanks :) for popping by. I am not doing well at all. Having a very stressful time at work and overeating like crazy. Put on loads of weight and feel like a big, fat slug :eek:

I still have no mojo, but have weighed in on my weekly thread and am starting a one-week-on-plan plan. Off to Aldis in a mo for soup stuff.

Hope you are doing well. I have not been reading other diaries as they only compound my piggy guilt :rolleyes: LOL I will ease myself gently back into minimins this week and catch up.

silly sausage said:
Hi Lovely Air Hostess Lady. Thanks :) for popping by. I am not doing well at all. Having a very stressful time at work and overeating like crazy. Put on loads of weight and feel like a big, fat slug :eek:

I still have no mojo, but have weighed in on my weekly thread and am starting a one-week-on-plan plan. Off to Aldis in a mo for soup stuff.

Hope you are doing well. I have not been reading other diaries as they only compound my piggy guilt :rolleyes: LOL I will ease myself gently back into minimins this week and catch up.

There you are! Sorry your having a bit of a bad time of it lately! Ease yourself back in gently. Well done for sorting a week back on plan out, hope you got loads of nice stuff shopping! I've had 3 very bad weeks... I get back home tomorrow and I've sorted out tesco delivery with lots of yummy healthy food so should hopefully get back on it too! X

I've been wondering where you've been, was gonna ask if anyone had heard you! Aw sorry to hear its not going so good :( Mmmm ease yourself in this week then so we can see more snausage recipes x :)

Hi sausage. It's good to have you back. A day at a time and you will do well. X

I've just read through your fab diary from start to finish & you have filled me with inspiration. Ive written down loads of meal ideas ready for menu planning later. Looking forward to many more of you fantastic recipe ideas xx

Hey Sausage - come back, we miss you! Don't worry about having been naughty and gained, you can draw the line when you're ready and we're all here waiting for you x

missing you sausage! Come back soon. x

Keep checking in come back sausage! Xxx

Yeah sausage come back, we're missing you x :)

Sausage where arrrrreee yoooouuuuuuu??? :(

Back