• Lettuce, cucumber and tomatoes
  • Fat free dressing
  • Light caeser dressing (2)
Snack - 0.5
  • Coffee
  • 2x Satsuma
  • Jelly (0.5)
Dinner - 2
  • Jamie Oliver Spaghetti con Gambereti (2) (syns for sun dried tomato paste)
Dessert - 5.5
  • Tunnocks tea cake (5.5)
  • Tea

January 26th 2017 - THURSDAY - back shift

HEX - 125ml milk, 20g light cheese
HEXB - 60g wholemeal bread
SYNS - 11

Breakfast - 3
  • 2 boiled eggs
  • Toast with butter and marmite (3)
  • 2 satsumas
Lunch - 3
  • Turkey
  • Tomato spaghetti (1)
  • Light caeser dressing (2)
  • Chesse
  • Apple
Snack
  • Coffee
  • Nectarine
Bad afternoon at work and ended up having a wee bit of cake!
  • Small slice Almond and Orange cake (butter and flourless!) (no idea)
Dinner - 2
  • Basa wrapped in bacon medallions
  • Roast potatoes
  • Roast broccoli and green beans
  • Tbsp hollandaise sauce (2)
Dessert - 3
  • 2x Digestive thins (3)
  • Tea
Don't think I went too over syns with the cake! Not so bad!

Last edited:
Hi lady. Hope all is well with you and the drugs did their magic x

Hi @Emmab178 thank you for your message! Have been on holiday and stopped SW for a while!

I do have good news though. I am 5 weeks pregnant! A nervous wreck but so happy to finally be here! How're you getting on? X

That is fanatasic news huge congrats to you both. All good things are worth the wait I'm so pleased for you. Fingers crossed the lovely Emma will be soon following you . You take it easy Hun you've waited some time for this xx

I no you was telling Emma but I follow your posts and just seen so had to congratulate you

Thanks @xxlauraxx15 thats so nice of you! I'm so happy but incredibly anxious that everything is ok! Got an early scan in a few weeks which is nice for some reassurance! Feeling good so far and going back to healthy eating SW style tomorrow! Feel like I need some more fruit in my life!

IMG_0247.JPG Aww me and my hubby tried for over 6 years I know exactly how you feel I was the same wanting to weeks to hurry by so you know little one is safe. I also had an early scan haha my one at hosp was on the wed and I went for one Sunday morning before my hosp one. I was so nervous kept saying to hubby nah something would be wrong can't see it happening after all this time. Guess what she was 100 % perfect on the scan and the best thing to happen to us .

I had more scans lol sexing at 16 weeks and 3D and 4d one these helped me get my little checks to see if she was ok lol

Healthy pregnancy all the way through and my perfect girl at the end. Miracles do happen and your journey has just started so enjoy every second. My little one is now 2 and we are discussing trying for another

Wow congratulations! Guess the clomid worked lol.
I'm on the ivf path now. On day 3 of injections inducing menopause first and the whole thing should last about 8 weeks or so depending on my response to the drugs.
So happy for you. Well done. X

@xxlauraxx15 thank you so much for taking the time to write that. It's so reassuring hearing people's experiences. Your daughter is just perfect. All the best with trying for your next miracle!

@Emmab178 So excited for your IVF journey, I hope you get everything you want and have a positive journey. Miracles happen every day and you deserve it! Good luck and I will keep an eye on your thread to see how you're doing!

I've started doing SW again to keep healthy. Really don't want to put on loads of weight. SW recommend sticking to the plan with an extra healthy extras! More cheese sandwiches for me :wee: food diary to follow!

Your welcome just wanted to try and reassure you a little. When I found out I was 6weeks and said I wasn't going to tell anyone until scan but I thort sod it couldn't keep the excitement in lol.

Another thing I did was get a pushchair how crazy I was 10 weeks but it was a mamas and papas one which was being discontinued so I had the last one. I'd loved it for so long so had to get it. Well my mum brought it but the shop kept it until I was 6 months which was fab.

You will prob find ul loose some weight anyway I didn't really eat that much to start with as felt sick all the time. Used to have cheddars half a pack would be enough but stopped me feeling bad.

It was after giving birth I gained weigh you just don't have time so just pick at things.

You'll be fine anyway it's not fat your gaining your growing a human and how exciting is that :)

@xxlauraxx15 we have only told our parents so far. Will tell close friends after first scan then will see after that who we want to tell!

I'm so scared to even look at baby stuff in case it's tempting fate! Hopefully will feel a little more relaxed after the scan! Just can't imagine this is real yet!

I am starting a new job tomorrow! What brilliant timing! So feeling extra nervous tonight!!

Aww I was exactly the same but I just thort you know what if something happens it happens nothing I can do to stop it so I decided to enjoy it, and tried to put the worrying to the bck of my mind . Soon as you have scan you will feel much better thats when it seems real. We went to mothercare the following morning just to look at it was so strange like you say just didn't seem real.

I don't think you ever feel great until they are in your arms looking back I wish I hadn't of worried as much and enjoyed it. I was praying all the time to get to 24 weeks lol then 36 I knew she was safe to come . After all the worrying of her coming to early I was 41 weeks plus 2 days late lol .

Well as you have probably read, I am pregnant and trying I do SW as best I can! It's just a good healthy diet to try and beat the baby weight! I was 5 weeks yesterday so still very very early days but every little helps! Starting a new job tomorrow which is brilliant timing!! But looking forward to a new start! So it's 2 each of the healthy extras now!

February 12th 2017 - SUNDAY - off

2x HEX
1. 250ml milk
2. 20g light cheese, 20g feta

2x HEXB
1. 40g fruit and fibre
2. Wholemeal thin

SYNS - 11

1st Breakfast - 1.5
  • 30g prunes (1.5)
2nd Breakfast
  • Fruit and fibre with milk
  • Raspberries
  • Decaf tea and milk
Lunch - 2
  • Spicy Chicken breast
  • Pasta with ceaser dressing (2)
  • 20g feta
  • Apple
Snack
  • Decaf Coffee with milk
  • Grapes
Dinner - 2
  • Roast chicken
  • SW roast potatoes, carrots and parsnips
  • Broccoli
  • Gravy (2)
Dessert - 5.5
  • Tunnocks tea cake
  • Decaf tea with milk (5.5)

well I hope I do get pregnant if I can have double hex!
Good luck for tomorrow x

February 13th 2017 - MONDAY - work

2x HEX
1. 250ml milk
2. 30g mature cheddar

2x HEXB
1. 40g fruit and fibre
2. Wholemeal toast

SYNS - 12.5

1st Breakfast - 3
  • Toast with butter and jam (3)
2nd Breakfast
  • Raspberries
Lunch - 2
  • Spicy Chicken breast
  • Lettuce, cucumber and tomatoes with fat free dressing
  • 2 satsumas
Snack
  • Grapes
Dinner - 2
  • Salmon
  • SW chips
  • Broccoli and asparagus
  • Hollandaise (2)
  • Chunk of cheese for calcium!!
Dessert - 5.5
  • Tunnocks tea cake (5.5)
  • Decaf tea with milk

Last edited:
February 14th 2017 - TUESDAY - work

2x HEX
1. 250ml milk
2. 30g mature cheddar

2x HEXB
1. 40g fruit and fibre
2. Wholemeal toast

SYNS - 9.5

1st Breakfast - 2
  • Toast with butter (2)
  • Satsuma
2nd Breakfast
  • Raspberries
Lunch - 2
  • Spicy Chicken breast
  • Apple
Snack
  • Grapes
  • Mature cheddar
Dinner
  • Griddled chicken thighs
  • Roast veg pasta bake
Dessert - 5.5
  • Kitkat (5.5)
  • Decaf tea with milk

Last edited:
February 15th 2017 - WEDNESDAY - off

2x HEX
1. 45g feta
2. 4x coffee/tea

2x HEXB
1. Pistachios
2. Wholemeal toast

SYNS - 11.5

Breakfast - 3
  • Toast with peanut butter (3)
  • Satsuma
  • Decaf tea with milk
Lunch - 1
  • Spicy Chicken breast/thighs
  • Roast vegetable Pasta leftovers
  • Light salad dressing (1)
Snack
  • 28 Pistachios
  • Coffee with milk
Dinner - 2
  • Sausage stroganoff (2)
  • Rice
Dessert - 5.5
  • Kitkat (5.5)
  • 2x Decaf tea with milk
Not got the best appetite at the moment and get full so quickly!

Last edited:
That's exac how I felt I remeber having a Big Mac meal and I couldn't eat it felt really full and uncomfortable it's like that all the way through. You will find you will eat little and often . That's why I never gained much it was after picking at wrong things in between feeds

February 16th 2017 - THURSDAY - work

2x HEX
1. 40g cheese
2. 175ml milk

2x HEXB
1. 40g golden bean
2. Wholemeal toast

SYNS - 14

1st Breakfast - 2
  • Toast with butter (2)
2nd Breakfast
  • Golden bran and milk
  • Raspberries
Lunch - 1
  • Ham
  • Pasta
  • Light salad dressing (1)
Snack - 5
  • Cheese
  • Grapes
  • Decaf tea with milk
  • Cocoa orange Nakd bar (5)
Dinner - 3
  • Stir fry veg with oyster sauce, soy sauce and sweet chilli (3)
  • Noodles
Dessert - 3
  • Caramel wafer (3)
  • Decaf tea with milk

Back