Say back again and here to stay. - Mainly Green & EE

I keep getting so angry with myself for not keeping this up to date. I shouldn't be too angry but I need to keep an eye and make time for myself in the evenings to sit down and actually do this.

Today, I've been on my feet all day hence the rather small amount of food. Oddly enough, I haven't been hungry today. Bet that will change the moment I get into work tomorrow ;)

Breakfast: 1 x Hi Fi bar (B) (to be fair, I did wake up rather late... noon.)
Cue rushing around town
1 x Medium Skinny Latte Costa - Hea for milk
Lunch: Oops!
Dinner: Jacket Potato, Baked Beans, Cheese (A) side salad

2 x Alpen Light bars (b)

Syns: 2 squares G&B's Maya Gold - 2
70% fat free Salad Cream - 1 - 1 tbsp
Muller Lemon Cheesecake yoghurt -1

Extra easy day!

Breakfast: 57g wholemeal bread, scrambled eggs, Ketchup (1) I forgot the superfree this morning!

Midmorning: Medium Skinny Mocha minus 6 syns for milk - HeA , 2 x Alpen Light bars (6)

Lunch: lettuce, tomato, cucumber, carrot, tuna, 1/2 Tesco mediterrean couscous (1)

Mid Evening: Muller Light Lemon Cheesecake yoghurt (1)

Dinner: Spag Bol (Passata, mushrooms, onion, minced beef, slice of bacon diced up, pasta, garlic salt, stock cubes - all thrown in the slowcooker)

8 syns so far

Not been hungry at all, mum suggested a few meals that she's been having for lunch - was super tasty too!

Extra Easy Day!

Breakfast - Hifi bar (b) and a banana (woke up rather late!)

Mid Morning- Medium Skinny Mocha (Hea + 2 syns?)

Lunch: Jacket Potato and left over bolognaise (passata, onion, bacon, minced beef, mushrooms, chopped toms)

Mid-evening: Mullerlight - new york cheesecake (1) and an apple

Dinner: Last of the spag bol! :(

3 syns!? what is this travesty!? to the cupboards!

Approx 1/3 of a Multi-seeded bagel - 4 syns
1/2 15g serving of nutella - 2 syns

Total syns: 11syns! \o/

Last edited:
Breakfast: 2 x Alpen light bar (B)

Midmorning: Large decaf Costa Mocha, skimmed milk (7 syns = A+1syn)

Dinner: jacket potato, baked beans and cheese (A)

Snack: Melon, grapes, new york style cheesecake Muller (1)

Dinner: Campbell's Pasta & Sauce - Cheese and broccoli (3 syns)**

Drinks: plenty of water, 3xcup of tea - 1.5 syns for dashes of milk

Syns = 6.5

** Pasta & Sauce is 5 syns for the packet made up as directed and this includes 120ml skim milk. I'm not adding milk so minus syns for that = 3 syns

I weighed myself yesterday morning and it was a STS but I'm not downhearted with it - I came off my depo injection a good 12 months ago and my hormones/shark week is still all over the place. So I'm not going to complain - this week is all about the water!

Breakfast: 2x cup of tea (1 syn for milk) (fell out of bed rather late plus it's my weekend)

Lunch: Jacket potato, small can of baked beans and 42g of cheese (HeA)

Snack: 28g Maoam (5) muller light new york cheese cake (1)

Dinner: Pasta bake - passata, cajun spice, garlic, worcester sauce, salt, pepper, basil, broccoli, 113g (raw) chicken (B) 42g cheese (A)

5 syns worth of Maoam

B remaining

12 syns used

Last edited:
Breakfast: 2 x Alpen light bars (B) Cup of tea (0.5 for milk)

Mid Morning: Medium Skinny Decaf Mocha from Costa (HeA for milk) checking syns
1 tsp of nutella (4 syns?) Ohhh so goooood. Oh haha I found it's 4 syns for a TABLESPOON of nutella ... I had a teaspoon... pfft! I'll have another teaspoon and call it 4!

Lunch: Campbell's Tomato & Herb Pasta 'n Sauce - free. 1 tsp parmesan (1.5 syns)

Dinner: SW chips, egg, mushrooms and beans and 42g lowlow cheddar for cheesy chips! (A)

Options Hot Chocolate (2) Squirty Cream (1)

Syns: 9 syns
B left

Last edited:
Breakfast: 28g bran flakes & 1 ryvita (heb) 100ml semi-skimmed milk (2.5) chopped banana and strawberries, teaspoon of splenda

Mid morning: Medium skinny Coffee - costa - HeA for milk, apple

Lunch: Jacket Potato, baked beans, 42g low low cheddar, lemon cheesecake muller (1)

Afternoon: strawberries and grapes, muller light - new york cheesecake (1)

Dinner:Campbell's Tomato & Herb Pasta 'n sauce - freeee, 1 teaspoon parmesan (1.5)

Boyfriend gave me 2 pieces of maoam :( (2) teaspoon of nutella (2)
2 x Alpen light (b)

Options Hot Chocolate (2) Squirty Cream (0.5)

syns: 12.5

Last edited:
*sneaks back in*

Brunch: baked beans, mushrooms, sauteed potatoes, 2 x toast scrambled eggs

Dinner: M&S Potato & Leek soup (4.5) Bread Roll

Hot Chocolate [2 + A]
Chocolate beans ... too many.

I'm resetting my counters and starting a fresh as of tomorrow morning, today was just to ease my way back in. Oh, at the dentist too tomorrow as my filling fell out whilst I was back in the UK :(

OK, first week back and I've lost 3lb which is brilliant and I'm over the moon!

I'm really bad at keeping this thread up to date so my food diaries are kept over here: Full Pan

It's somewhere I can easily alter them and even update from my phone. :)

Back