Say No to junk food and Yes to healthier food!

Having a great day. Loads of people at work at sw,so all keeping me on track. Still waiting on gp sw referral but will sort out next week.

Glad your back with us...x

Good luck Sweetie, you will do fab I feel it..

Ive not stayed off junk as such but have incorperated it into me syns and have lost 3lb this week so I am very pleased. x

Well done Bubble :D

Went well today but not enough superfree.:(

OH in a foul mood today so wasn't in the mood for food prep.

Getting paid tomorrow so can get some sw friendly food in. :D

Going well today. Especially for a Monday! :p

Having melon, my favourite fruit as snack

Brekkie -3 ryvita and dairylea light triangle

Lunch -Ham salad for dinner with sugarsnap peas .

Keep going sweetie your doing fab. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Not too bad today but couldn't resist a couple of wine gums today. A far improvement from the whole packet:p

I did resist the offer of mars bar::eek:

I've had plenty superfree only downside has been a white bread baguette. But sometimes only white bread will do.:p

Overall pleased today as definitely eating more healthy.

Still no junk food, but stayed the same this week, prob due to not eating enough as i'm skint, a big loss last week and weighing early as off on road trip tomoz so at Andy's with no scales. I will have a loss next week I'll make sure lol. Good luck everyone else.

Hit an all time low.:(

Spent last two days with the binge monster. (Sigh)

I'm at a wedding tomorrow I've been looking forward to it. But not looking forward to wearing a dress as feeling huge.

Think Sunday gonna be the fresh start I need right now.

Feeling sorry for myself and a bit teary. Looks like totm. Which explains a lot. So pleased the weekend is here as really need a break.

Oh sweetie, heres a big hug from me. :)
Go and enjoy your weekend have a lovely wedding and start afresh on monday. We'll be here to cheer you on. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks bubble. Feeling better today. Had a fab time at the wedding. Really enjoyed it. Unfortunately on Sunday I had a migraine but feeling better today. Fresh start tomorrow and actually looking forward to eating healthy. :p

Today didn't go as well as planned. However fail to prepare then prepare to fail. :rolleyes:

I've spoken to someone at work who is doing really well on slimming world. I introduced her a few months ago and she hasn't looked back. Said struggling to get my head back into it. She said the way I have to look at it is 'no one is going to do it for me'. Which is very true and after work did my sw friendly shop.

So heres to a fab tomorrow!

Last edited:
Some more good news my sw referral is in the post and hoping to join my local class next week. :D

Sweetie thats fantastic news, it may be just the key motivation you need. Good luck mate. x

Some more good news my sw referral is in the post and hoping to join my local class next week. :D
You'll be able to advise us all who are going it alone lol x

Had a good couple of days. Eating and feeling a lot better. :D

Still had a couple licorice all sorts but a big reduction in my recent binges.

Oohhh i do like licorise all sorts....

Back