Say No to junk food and Yes to healthier food!

Going well today. Having a lovely Sunday roast. I'm just cutting back this week and hoping to start at class this Thursday. My sw papers haven't arrived in post yet tho. Hopefully will arrive tomorrow. :D

Great news good luck with the class

Yes one near my place of work on Thursday. Bit nervous as its a different class to the one I went a couple year back. Gonna text the consultant to make sure the times on sw website correct.

Good luck at group sweetie so pleased your referal went well. How many free weeks did you get? X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well today is the day I join up. Going shopping today for sw friendly food and loads of superfree. So tomorrow will be my first day back on track.

I'm feeling a lot if guilt today as feel if I tried harder I could have lost loads of weight by now. :(

However I can't change the past just gotta draw a line and start again. I think the pressure to lose weight for my wedding has stressed my a bit. But if I wanna lose this weight and not be a size 18 to 20 bride.

I will! Onwards and downwards.

A weird twist of fate that the sw magazine arrived today. :p

Some nice things in it, but I rarely make anything from it. Might make an effort this time to try something new. ;)

First day at class. Scales say I'm 6lbs heavier!

So definitely a discrepancy in my scales then! Will just accept that sw scales are correct. After all they are professional ones. :eek:

I came out on a high as consultant is wonderful. She is bubbly and very funny.

As she said it will be the last time I will see that figure.

Woke up this morning with horrible indigestion but my own fault for having a cookie last night.

This is the first start of my new healthier lifestyle. No junk food!

I'm aiming to spend my syns in condiments rather then chocolate and crisps.

Breakfast
HA milk semi skimmed. Rest of milk for 2 teas throughout the day. Consultant gave me a 250ml bottle to use.
HB 30g honey nut shredded wheat

Lunch
Tuna, tinned potatoes, peppers and mangetout
Syns 2 x light cheese triangles 3

Going well:D

Dinner
Diced lean steak, bbq and steak seasoning, tinned tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, red peppers, rice

Syns tblspoon olive oil 6.5

Overall been a fab day!:thumbup: And more good days to come.

Back