Say No to junk food and Yes to healthier food!

Made up as I went along. ;)

Weird thing I had originally planned a chow mein. But found some bbq season and changed my mind!

Go for it sweetie your going to have a great loss at meeting this week. Have a superb weekend. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Breakfast
2 x Dairylea light triangle 3 syns
HB2x ryvita
HB milk for coffees

Lunch
Egg, mash, celery, cucumber, light mayo 2 syns

Planning chicken curry for tea.:D I'm back in the zone:thumbup:

Made chicken curry but overseasoned it slightly. Still enjoyed it tho:D
So full right now.

Today's ok but I must remember to check syns before I drink anything! HahaHad a 250ml Pepsi bottle and 5.5 syns.

Not had much superfree unfortunately. Had eggy bread for breakfast. Nom nom.

I'm at MIL for tea and she's a rubbish cook. So I've had overcooked pork chops, overcooked cabbage and peas and bbq sauce.

There were roasties and pork sausage stuffing, gravy but avoided as all done in loads of fat and looked synful.

Aw well. Really wish we didn't go there every Sunday. She only ever does Sunday roasts.:rolleyes:. I know I'm sounding really ungrateful. I have made food over hers before but she just took over and complained.

Been all organised and made tomorrows dinner. spicy chicken, bachelors golden rice, cabbage.

Preparing some fruit for tomorrow as well. :D

Doing well today.

Apples, grapefruit

HB shredded wheats

Had 2 jelly babies:p but stopped at this many so very pleased

Had a fabulous steak with rice cooked with egg.:D

Peppers, chilis, white cabbage, Worcestershire sauce

Not going as well today just stuffed 2 caramel Freddos. Running around like an idiot as OH parents didn't take him for a dentist appointment as they said they would. So had to leave work and take him. So very stressed!:banghead:

I've included them in my Syns so not too bad.

I'm Still in a bit of a grump with MIL as she hasn't apologised for not picking up OH as promised. Just said her phone was on charge and hasn't said where she was as didn't answer home phone.:mad:

I've still had plenty of superfree so there's:D a plus to this stressful day!

6 Weeks till my lake district Holiday. So I will be ever focused to have a great loss!:cool:

I'm keeping track of my food with a sw paper diary.

I'm also preparing my lunch for work on an evening. Which is really helping.

My tea varies in what meat is taken out the freezer in the morning.

Going well today:D

Breakfast
HB 2 x ryvita
2 x cheese light triangle

Lunch
Bbq chicken
Sfree sugar snap peas, grapefruit, melon

Back