Say No to junk food and Yes to healthier food!

Had a comfort tea tonight, Bacon, SW chips, baked beans and fried peppers. It was lovely and after a horrible day at work much needed.:D

Had a fab Breakfast. Wholemeal eggy bread, salad abd bbq sauce 2 syns

Trying to keep full as doing my sw friendly shop today. Really wish I wasn't as it's too damn hot:eek:

Another good week. Had wi this morning and lost 2.5lbs :D

Just 6lbs to go, can almost feel my target is in touching distance.
Seems having healthy things as my syns worked this week.
Gonna try to keep it up and have set myself another challenge.
Will try to have more fish in my diet as I don`t really eat enough of the stuff.

Won`t have it for every meal as I`ll soon get bored.
But will try to have at least one portion of fish every day for a week to see how it goes.
So if I don`t have fish with my main meal, I`ll try to have with my lunch instead.

I`m having home made burgers and sw chips for tea so I`ve just had tinned crab and pasta salad.
It was quite yummy!!

Well, did the burgers from the"Love Summer" booklet availble in group.
They were really scrummy!!

Had sw chips and fruity summer coleslaw also from the Love Summer booklet.
That was lovely as well. As the recipe was for four and there`s only two of us, I halved the amounts.
There was still too much. There`s loads left over.

Might have it with some ham and hard boiled eggs tomorrow.

Heard that booklet is good. :D

I've kept within my syns with condiments and some naughty ice cream. Mini twisters from aldi. Not too bad find weekends harder to avoid naughtier foods. But at least within my syn allowance.

Tea
Chili con carne and rice

Been snacking a lot today on seafood sticks. Although free still feel a bit guilty that I've had too many. Its weird how I know the plan works but still have doubts I'm eating too much.

Superfree
Peppers,lettuce,Celery,carrot

Know what you mean about eating too much!!

It took me ages to get my head round it.
Suppose its cos most weight loss plans I`d come across
involved a certain amount of deprivation!! :)

Enjoy your chilli.
I`ve got gingered beef stir fry. Another recipe published by sw.
So far, I`m finding that planning ahead is going well.
Both for weight loss and my purse!!

Hope I can keep up with the meal plans, I`m not usually that organised!!:D

Definitely agree with planning ahead. I have a reminder in my phone to sort next days lunch set for the evening. Without it would forget!I find making my lunch for work on the evenings better rather than rushing around in the morning. However if I do forget my lunch I go to a local cafe and get a takeout jacket potato with tuna salad. The downside is when you get things done by someone else the syns will be higher than homemade i,e full fat mayonnaise etc.

I think all other plans I've been on involved a lot of deprivation, so its going to feel weird at times.

Hi hun.... dropping in.... you must be so excited about getting your dress :love047:

I love my wedding dress:D

Getting married in January and time is just flying by!

Got my shoes on order, jewellery and tiara as well.

Last edited:
Awe exciting times xx

Breakfast
HB 2 ryvita
HA 3 x cheese triangle

Lunch
Seafood sticks
Apple

Tea
Chicken, mash, cabbage and carrots

Syns
Gravy, 2 aunt bessie Yorkshire puddings

I'm terrible with seafood sticks.... have to eat the lot :eek:

I think they inject them with cocaine :crazy:

haha they are addictive;)

Making my chicken salad for tomorrow so been organised tonight! No junk today and aiming for a healthy eating day tomorrow Mondays are always hard!

Back