Saying goodbye to the Red Wine

:)
Weight Watchers Wines are also around 12 syns for a whole bottle, or 4 syns per small (1 glass) bottle. Not that bad if you don't want to get smashed...or if you do...have two - haha! :)

What do we all sound like ha ha ha, but it's so true, crashing on the sofa for a film, needs wine ha ha

Cos I ve got my determined head on I'm coping well so far without the wine, but have had the lovely vodka mmmmmmmmm x

Going to just have one or two small ones tonight , which is amazing compared to my usual three large wines.

Please let me see this on the scales on Thursday !!!!!!!!!

X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Debridger said:
Ooooh, Fingers crossed :fingerscrossed:, although not going out fullstop should help with that anyway :)

I'm hoping so! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Do I really have to stop drinking completely?????????

The weight just doesn't seem to budging.. Admittedly I missed WI due to work so I'm not sure where I'm at but my scales I've maybe lost 1/2, and hubba had his first wi and he lost 1/2, which I'm shocked at cos he's been dead good and even stayed off the beer!!!!

Nothings ever easy is it, but we ve ate so well.
Arggghhhhhh !

My vice is White wine. In fact I never touched alcohol until spring 2010 but then I certainly developed a taste for it!!

I was using my syns for it but all too often one bottle turned in to two on a Friday followed by out of control munchies.

So for now I'm tee total, it has definitely affected my losses this year, whereas when I started in september and was drinking less my loss was consistent.

I'm hoping to do a month off and the just have a glass on a Friday and Saturday.

I miss it though!!

Wine was one of the big reasons I crept some weight back on after my first time on sw. I got back in to having wine at the weekends and sometimes during the week. I really enjoy a glass (or two lol) of wine so I do miss it but other than the odd glass (I have had about 3 glasses since starting sw 5 weeks ago) I dont really drink wine. I do buy the ww wine on the odd occasion but I am more of a gin and slimline tonic girl now.

well here I am... over a week and NO RED WINE!!!!

admittedly have had one small glass of white, provided by Auntie not upon request I might add.

and have been have some vodkas and diet coke, but still no RED WINE!!!!!!

Well done Red! :)

I said goodbye to my good friends White Wine and Magners at the beginning of the year when I embarked on SW. It was SO HARD but now I don't miss it so much now and I use my syns for vodka and chocolate instead now! :D

Ok I ve caved in, got a bottle of red tonight after weigh in, just really fancied it x so far had two glasses, really enjoying too , think cos I've waited this long I'm enjoying more x

On another note, lost half a pound.... Which is ok, I didn't get weighed last week, so think it's good I didn't lose control x

My and my old friend red wine had a fun weekend.... Had a fair few glasses last night, was out for a yummy meal and my brother twisted my arm ha ha

Didn't go mad tho, and was good with food choice had lobster and seafood risotto which was amazing, yeah I'm sure I was off the syns counter a bit but could have gone crazy the menu was amazing, I even ordered a mixed side salad to make sure I got the super free, the salad was a mix of leaves edamame beans, fresh peas, rocket, tomatoes etc

Even resisted dressing !!!!!

So going on the wagon again, bye bye red wine x x x

I love rose wine but havnt had an alcoholic drink for about 10 weeks now as struggling getting to target now (4lbs to go). My c told me to limit my syns to 5 a day. Only lost half a pound 2 weeks ago and last week, so really could do with a better loss the week coming. I am always on plan, so deserve a good loss, but somehow dont feel any thinner. Oh well, yes wine is a difficult one, good luck everyone!

Red Wine,
White Wine,
Rose Wine,
and even Champagne......
I love you all.........
but so does my fat belly!

Back