SB's first (and only) attempt

Well, have been ok this week healthwise and 100% on SS+ but not expecting a mega loss on mon, maybe 3lbs if i'm lucky.

Am going up to step 3 (1000) next week. I don't see the point in doing step2 as it's so close to SS+ and i haven't been measuring my meals.
Am going to be exercising as well.

Mega excited that i can have some forbidden foods now. Or rather on monday night, not that i'm counting down or anything.

Am planning to follow step3 exactly for at least the first two weeks, see if i still get losses.
I'll probably stay on it til mid december and then allow myself some cheats over the holidays without hopefully going too crazy...

Still waiting to see if losing this last stone to get down to BMI 25 is going to be enough for me, or if i'll be back on SS in the new year.

So last week of SS+ gave me a STS. So back in the usual pattern of utterly rubbish week following any good/ok week.

1000 this week, hoping i won't pile on the lbs, which given my pitiful recent losses is hoping for a miracle i suspect.

But at least i can have BREAD!

it's slightly less exciting when you realise it's one slice of bread every few days (unless you want boiled egg for breakfast every single day!). i bought a loaf of bread, put two slices in a box for this week and the rest in the freezer...

still, having my first slice on thursday (not that i'm counting down or anything).

Hi!
Just spent the last half hour reading your posts! I think you will lose on 1000 sometimes your body just gets used to a diet and will stick to it just add in the exercise and you'll be fine!

I re-started Monday so on my second day today! I did CD in Feb/March last year went through all the plans and then met my boyfriend which wrecked EVERYTHING (but hes a gem so hes forgiven) as it was just take out after meal, after cinema yadda yadda... SO here I am, I think im about the same weight as you my goal is 9.7 ish but at 9.13 im a size 8 so that works for me! We can buddy up if you like!
I'm SSing at the moment but will move up fairly quickly this time as i need to watch my boobs as they went from good boobs to what can only be described as 'golf balls in an asda bag'. LOL!

By nov 25th I want to be very close to my goal!! Ideally id lie 5lbs to spare for Xmas as there is no chance im dieting then - no WAY.

Hey, am also hoping to get as low as i can before Christmas to compensate for the time off i will be having :)

I wish i was a size 8 at that weight! Although not really, don't actually want to be that thin.

Have just bought some size 14s that fit though! I haven't worn a size 14 since my early teens...

Yeah I have a really weird body type though...it's like everything goes compact but not skinny... My sister is the same, she's a size 6 but she's not skinny were both really muscular, like even when I'm a size 8 I can't wear skinny jeans cuz I look like a shot putter - put it this way my ex boyfriend said he was jealous of my legs ( he wants to be really tonk - cheers)

How have you found today? Im shattered and bloody starving....having a proper moment as we have muffins and **** downstairs....I swear this diet tests my will to live....

Well done on the new jeans! I love that feeling - have to sell you're other jeans on eBay.... That's the only problem with this diet that you go through your sizes so quickly!! X

it's very wierd being able to have stuff that was forbidden, in a way it makes it much harder to resist stuff cos the difference between a slice of bread and a cake is not so extreme as when i was only on shakes!

am wearing new trousers and coat today that are a size 14. they fit ok but there's no give in them. have to go to the loo as soon as i need it otherwise they get really tight!

not sure what i'm going to do clothes-wise, all my existing clothes are 16 or 18. i had to have a quick splurge once i found i could fit into 14s but reluctant to buy anything more because if i make it to a size 12 they might not fit. although i think you can usually wear bigger clothes and look ok as long as they're not mega baggy/loose.

So STS this week according to my official weight in this evening. A gain of 2lbs according to my unofficial weigh in this morning, which i suspect is more accurate as done first thing when there are less variables.

Wasn't 100% this week, partly due to the increased freedom and partly cos no-one expects a good loss so harder to stick to it. Will stick to it this week though, have to see if can still get a loss.

so weigh-in tonight and hopeful that i will actually get an official loss for the first time in 3 weeks.
bit sick of my official weigh-in after work not being in line with my unofficial first thing weigh-ins. my unofficial weigh-in that i record is tomorrow morning but from this mornings it is looking like a 3lb loss.

fingers crossed.

Good luck love, youre on step 3 aren't you? I agree it is really difficult sticking to the higher plans, hope wi goes well xx

well, that'll teach me to be optimistic - STFS.

i should have known, around 3pm i started to feel bloated and rubbish, just in time for weigh-in.
i've been 100% and fine all week then at weigh-in time, inexplicably STS!

in the last 7 weeks i've lost just 11lbs, including 2 gains when i was 100% on SS+ and three STS when i was 100% on SS+ for one of them and 100% on 1000 for the other. and i didn't cheat that badly on my first 1000wk, we're talking a cupcake or a couple of biscuits not stuffing my face all week.

seriously sick of this. and my plan to up the exercise has been scuppered, only managed one session then hurt my knee again as i was literally walking home to exercise.

so back on the ibuprofen and icing it and having the dilemma of how long to wait before trying to exercise again, as i don't want to make it worse but i don't want to wait longer than i have to.

thought i might add some photos, i didn't take proper ones at the start but i managed to find one from the week before i started (end of May) and two from now-ish, well actually the start of October but as i haven't lost any more weight since then anyway (despite best efforts!) it will do.

Attachments

• Before-May2011.jpg
    Before-May2011.jpg
    423.9 KB · Views: 79
  • During-Oct2011.jpg
    During-Oct2011.jpg
    372.7 KB · Views: 80
  • During2-Oct2011.jpg
    During2-Oct2011.jpg
    491 KB · Views: 72
Wow!

Apart from anything else, you look loads younger. I love your style, too. Swit swoo!

Wow what difference! You do look so ooooo much younger as well as the obvious much smaller :)
Well done you must feel great x

thanks guys! i will have to reclaim my youth as i did it bigger the first time around...

i'm surprised i actually kept that first pic as i have some much more flattering ones from the same hols but it just shows me how much denial i was in. i still saw myself as somewhere about halfway inbetween then and now.

Denial is a funny old thing isn't it, I remember trying to find a before photo (didn't want to take one specially, wish I had) and thinking I really don't look too bad, now I lok at my before photo and see how huge I really was, had no idea at the time. Very odd! Anyway at leat now we are the light at the end of the tunnel :) well done again, you really do look great x

Ps excuse the typos, on phone x

thanks lovely.x

coming from a newly skinny minny like yourself, it's even better - you know the struggle as well...

Back