SCALE PEEKERS ! are you one !!

jet1968

RIP dan !
hey gals ,

normally im not a scale peeker but today i peeked mmmmmmmmmm and i was pleasantly surprised that the scales where finally showing 10st 13lb 80z mmmmmmmmm !!!

im happy :D

wow well done :) yes im a scale addict too!!!!! at least twice a day ;)

I weigh first thing every morning after a wee, I record it on my phone ' there's an app for that'

It shows me my statistics, how much I have lost in how many days, bmi when starting, current bmi, avg daily weight loss, avg daily weight loss to get to my target by 6th August.

I am not going to get to my target though, I had put an unrealistic target in when the dukan site said I would probably make it by about November. Still I am probably the lightest weight that I have been in years.

I even tried my wedding ring on last night, it fits but when combined with my engagement and eternity ring its still a little restrictive but we are getting there.

you have done really well Kaz ! what are you aiming for? a pair of jeans to fit into? or you just want to be happy? if so set your target higher.
I must learn that numbers arent everything. I can fit in some of my size 12s without being uncomfortable but there are some that just wont even go over my hips! Im deffo not stopping here though. want to be quite far into the 10 stone weight before i decide im at goal.

Back