• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Scales didnt move

blush

did a whole week of ss+ but didnt even loose half a pound:cry:, im quite upset as i tried really hard, switched from soul source as after the valentines "break" i couldnt get back on track and keept falling short in the evenings so thought ss+ would be better, just had the allowed stuff....
no inches off the waist either... gonna give another week a try but maybe my metabolism has slowed down too much if thats possible???

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
How much do you weigh?

Ss+ should work unless your due on maybe? Holding water?

I bet my last pound you'll drop tons next week!!!

Pls hang in there x

blush

hi mrs essexs
i weigh 11st 9 lbs and not due for another 3 weeks.. i really hope i lose it next week, im happy with 2lbs a week if that will happen atleast then im moving somewhere... i also strugglwe with drinking water i only manage about a litre and then have cups of tea and coffee instead, maybe its this?? thanks for your support..

need t get a few meal ideas together for this week so i keep going x

Awww your doing really well :) 11.9 is fab!

Perhaps your body is having a think about what to do LOL ! Who knows, but you will drop weight, you can't not!

212degrees

112lbs lost - 28 to go!
awww Blush it sucks when that happens - i had a week where i was 100% SS and actually put on 3lbs! butthe next week i'd lost 7 so please try not to worry too much - the body can be sneaky sometimes! just don't give up and hopefully you'll have a big loss next weigh in. :)

Eternalflame

Excited about the new me!
Hi Blush

Just hang in there, as all of these lovely ppl have already said.. you'll not not loose on this even on ss+, so that weight will come off next week, I bet.. Up your water intake.. a little more just this week and see if that makes a difference!! Coffee is ok, but dehydrates, so you'll need to drink more water after.. xx

blush

hey thankyou guys, ive carried on as no point stopping now, summer is coming!!! lets see what the scales say next tuesday!