Scales not budging :(

xxtashaxx

Losing the mummy fat
Just wondering if anyone else has ever reached a point where the scales are not moving?

I have stayed the same now for 2 weeks running and it's really disheartening :( I am eating loads of superfree and doing the same as what I have done for the past 13 weeks so I just don't get it.

Please tell me the pounds will start coming off again soon, I need some encouragement before I give up :wave_cry:

Thank you

Nooo don't give up! Keep at it, check and then re-check your food intake, are syns getting in without you realising? Have you started exercising more? as sometimes that can make you gain a little for the first week or so (drink loads of water to help this!) Try writing a food diary for this week and have us check it, and if you are staying the same then its better than putting it on (something that will happen if you give up completely)
Good luck, you can do it!!! xxx

Last edited:
Thank you for replying.

I weigh everything to the gram and am having 5 syns a day. I have been doing a bit more exercise so could possibly be a reason.

I will do a food diary for this week and see what happens!

Thank you again xx

I am eating loads of superfree and doing the same as what I have done for the past 13 weeks

That could well be the reason - you need to keep changing things around to challenge your body. It's easy to get into a rut and have the same HEs all the time, and to eat the same meals week in week out. If this is you, it would be worth mixing things up a bit with new foods and new meals, or even try one of the other plans for a few days :)

I would also have more syns as well :)

I have 10 syns a day (sometimes 15 lol) So that when i get near target i can redue then xx

Just to let you know I had my official weigh in last night and have lost 1 1/2 lbs :D

Thanks again for all your help xx

doing the same as what I have done for the past 13 weeks so I just don't get it.

Thank you

Someone on here once said.... "nothing changes if nothing changes" and I really do agree with this. Don't do the same as you've always done, shake it up a bit. Change your breakfasts, eat more superfree, drink more water, have more syns...

Well done this week, just thought I'd add this in for your though as I found it a really helpful quote.

I've struggled the last 2 weeks too, -0.5lb in 2 weeks...but I've increased my exercise, I make sure I change recipes and have different things all the time, my syns are between 12-15 a day on average....sometimes it happens, bodies are strange things. Congrats on the loss :D

Back