scales ??

helsbels

hiya everyone.... right i've gone back on cambridge as of today. i've got my xmas do on 22 nov and wanted to shift some more weight. i have been on/off it for a while as i didn't feel motivated then i ended up eating. however when i went to my 3rd cdc yesterday and got weighed she weighed me on the old fashioned scales not digi ones. so then we are all bending down to see and it keeps moving. i know i've put a few on, but my question was do you think it's cheeky if i take my digi scales next week?

I don’t think it is cheeky, your cdc should provide a digital one as it is not very accurate otherwise. She/he should be ashamed, not you in my opinion as any pound gain or loss matters to us!

well that's what i was thinking. coz you know yourself i you lean forward they are sometimes lighter. she's just started and i think i'm her first customer. i don't mind cause she's a friend of the family and i know obviously the scales will be different from hers. what i thought of doing was getting weighed on her next week just to see if i've lost on hers. but then putting mine on her floor and weighing myself on hers and using my scales weight if you know what i mean. then every week i'm just take mine with me.

Tell her to get some digi scales(in a polite way of course)she can get them in lloyds chemist for 7 quid they are fab,I have some they do body fat aswell but the cdcs say thats not very accurate but for weighing they are great
xx

my 2nd cdc who is a friend of my new (3rd lady) emailed me before to see how i'm doing. I've replied and also asked if my new lady would mind me taking my digi ones as they are good friends and do lunch and things regularly. i'm awaiting a reply but if not i'm gonna take them anyway. like you say they are more accurate, it's no use us all on bended knee trying to read if it's 11, 12 or 13 lb off my 13 stone mark. thanks again everyone, i know i won't sound too cheeky :)

Back