Scan Bran Recipe Thread

Keith cake is a winner !!!!! Nom !!! Delish

image-3928521555.jpg

Where did you get the Beau flavourings?? And is the Milk Chocolate one any good?? x

I got them from a local cake baking supplies shop.....but you can get them online. I've not tried the choc one yet, but it smells flipping lovely! Like a little bottle of dairy milk lol xx

I'm tempted to get one just in inhale it haha! :D

eBay is the place to buy the Beau flavourings- someone is selling it for £3.99 plus P&P- however I'm not sure if that's for one bottle or for a whole load as the picture suggests its for lots but the description doesn't give anything away...

eBay is the place to buy the Beau flavourings- someone is selling it for £3.99 plus P&P- however I'm not sure if that's for one bottle or for a whole load as the picture suggests its for lots but the description doesn't give anything away...

I reckon thats prob for 1 bottle, I got mine on an offer in that shop 6 bottles for £20

If you google it - there are some cake supply places come up straightaway at the top that seem to have them all xx

For those who want flavourings for their scan bran cakes this seems like a really good offer...

SHEPCOTE FULL SET OF 15 NATURAL FLAVOURINGS CAKES CUPCAKES FROSTINGS | eBay

thats not a bad deal (the ones I got were 40ml bottles tho) a few in there that you could get from the supermarket though? I'm liking the look of the Xmas cake one lol

I have just made a 'no chocolate' choccie cake with the milk chocolate Beau......OMG you would not believe the smell :) lush lush !!!!! xxx

I'm just cooking a chocolate orange scan bran cake...I only have 5 scan bran left after this so I shall be experimenting with ryvita afterwards! xx

lurrrve choc orange ( I could eat the mixture before its cooked :eek:)

Have you looked at Amazon for scan bran....or Holland & barrat still have the BOGOHP offer til the 4th (and I'm sure it says free delivery over a certain amount on the website) xx

Just bought 10 packs off Amazon...I'd have had to have bought 20 packs on the holland and barrett website to get the free postage. I think that might be a bit much to stockpile! :D:D xx

Ive got 16 pack in my cupboard PMSL :eek::p and I'm off down again on Monday to get more while the offer is on (addicted??)

Whooop whooop happy days...your back in business again with the SB chuckie egg ;) xx

Mmmmm! The chocolate orange scan bran cake is yummy! I haven't got any quark until I go shopping in the morning, so I just had a slice on its own. Roll on tomorrow when I can have some orange quark on it, yum! :D

Fab! Wonder what the 0% Greek total yog would be like with orange mixed in? I know its lush with a white choc option....like dream topping :D xx

Back