Scarlett's Juddd Diary

Thank you :)

I had a gain yesterday of 1.6lbs but a STS this morning (double UP day weekend). Quite happy with that. Saturday night we ended up going to an Italian, I had a goat's cheese salad and a pizza, hubby and I shared a bottle of wine thhen afterwards on the way to the taxi we decided to sit outside a bar and have a cocktail :) We went for a long walk yesterday, had breakfast out and then I made a curry for dinner. Also ate a couple of home-made cup cakes and some M&Ms. Quite a piggy day, but I didn't have lunch :)

Double down day today and tomorrow, Up on wednesday and then my up weekend starts on Friday as it's my birthday! (I might do Sunday as an ID day)

Weigh-ins

Tues DD -1.3
Weds UD -1.3
Thurs DD STS
Fri DD -1.6
Sat UD -2
Sun UD +1.6
Mond DD STS

Struck down with a migraine yesterday afternoon, took one of hubby's magic pills and it cleared in about an hour which was a miracle, but I had maniacal craving for carbs. I had a bowl of veg soup and two pieces of bread and butter followed by a cup cake (Bailey's flavoured). This morning I STS on scales, so I don't think my cals were huge, just not 500. Feeling better today, so hopefully I can get a loss tomorrow for my weekly weigh in.

Weigh-ins

Weds UD -1.3
Thurs DD STS
Fri DD -1.6
Sat UD -2
Sun UD +1.6
Mond DD STS
Tues DD STS

Reasonably good DD yesterday but not perfect. Time of month I think and I just want to eat all day! UP day today and I'm going to enjoy it :D Dropped 1.1lbs this morning, making a total loss of 3.1 lbs for the week! :D Two weeks ago I set myself a target of 2lbs a week so I can lose a stone by Christmas, so far I'm beating it! :talk017:

Weigh-ins

Thurs DD STS
Fri DD -1.6
Sat UD -2
Sun UD +1.6
Mond DD STS
Tues DD STS
Weds UD -1.1

Had an enormous gain of 2.8 lbs overnight! I did eat a lot of cake yesterday though and took the kids to MacDonalds for tea. Annoyed with myself for going overboard. have to make sure I have a very very good down day today to try and undo some of the damage before the weekend! :rolleyes:

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]Fri DD -1.6
Sat UD -2
Sun UD +1.6
Mond DD STS
Tues DD STS
Weds UD -1.1
Thurs DD +2.8 :eek:

scarlett2020 said:
Had an enormous gain of 2.8 lbs overnight! I did eat a lot of cake yesterday though and took the kids to MacDonalds for tea. Annoyed with myself for going overboard. have to make sure I have a very very good down day today to try and undo some of the damage before the weekend! :rolleyes:

Fri DD -1.6
Sat UD -2
Sun UD +1.6
Mond DD STS
Tues DD STS
Weds UD -1.1
Thurs DD +2.8 :eek:

Hello! Hope all going well, I am on a DD today and the dregs if my TOTM is doing my head in!

scarlett2020 said:
Hello, I'm on TOTM too! Got awful stomach pains today and in a foul mood! It's also a DD for me :wave_cry:

Good luck with your DD and your TOTM! I'm had a rubbish time in it and now I am off it I think I am coming down with the cold! Rubbish so it is!

Good luck with your DD and your TOTM! I'm had a rubbish time in it and now I am off it I think I am coming down with the cold! Rubbish so it is!

Aw no, hope the cold doesn't get too bad and you recover quickly.

My DD wasn't the best yesterday. Shared a bar of Cadbury's with the husband last night :eek:. Stayed the same this morning, so hopeing I can pull off a good DD today and lose a little bit for weekly weigh-in tomorrow (so far I'm up on last wednesday). I've stopped drinking water recently and I think it might have something to do with why I'm not doing so well.. so just bought a big bottle and will try and get through that today.

scarlett2020 said:
Aw no, hope the cold doesn't get too bad and you recover quickly.

My DD wasn't the best yesterday. Shared a bar of Cadbury's with the husband last night :eek:. Stayed the same this morning, so hopeing I can pull off a good DD today and lose a little bit for weekly weigh-in tomorrow (so far I'm up on last wednesday). I've stopped drinking water recently and I think it might have something to do with why I'm not doing so well.. so just bought a big bottle and will try and get through that today.

Go for it Scarlett! I need to start drinking more water, I seem to drink lots of black tea with nothing in it! I hope that counts as water..

I've really enjoyed having a browse through your diary...well done on all the ddds, and on all the fab up weekends....just the way juddd should be, fitting in around your life rather than the other way around. Congratulations on the weight loss!

It's gone all wrong for me this week! I don't know if it's because of TOTM or just because I'm addicted to food, but I'm so hungry all the time and hungry for bad things like pies, biscuits, cakes and chips, not good things like dust and water !! :break_diet:

I've decided that today I'm going to have an UD, even though I've had two failed DDs yesterday and Monday. I will not eat anything naughty though. A proper lunch and a proper dinner tonight (I skipped breakfast). Tonight I'm making tarragon chicken with jacket potato and some veg, hopefully that will set me up for a good 2 DDs tomorrow and Friday! And then I can look forward to the weekend without too much guilt. :eek:

scarlett2020 said:
It's gone all wrong for me this week! I don't know if it's because of TOTM or just because I'm addicted to food, but I'm so hungry all the time and hungry for bad things like pies, biscuits, cakes and chips, not good things like dust and water !! :break_diet:

I've decided that today I'm going to have an UD, even though I've had two failed DDs yesterday and Monday. I will not eat anything naughty though. A proper lunch and a proper dinner tonight (I skipped breakfast). Tonight I'm making tarragon chicken with jacket potato and some veg, hopefully that will set me up for a good 2 DDs tomorrow and Friday! And then I can look forward to the weekend without too much guilt. :eek:

Yup, that was me as well... I could have written that!
I just didn't go mental on the UD either..
I found I had trouble after the weather changed and I was after comfort food.
Just take it a day at a time, it will soon pass!
Good luck!

Yup, that was me as well... I could have written that!
I just didn't go mental on the UD either..
I found I had trouble after the weather changed and I was after comfort food.
Just take it a day at a time, it will soon pass!
Good luck!

Yeah, the weather has a lot to do with it I think. Soon as it's dark just want to put on my pjs and and crash out with the comfort food!

My UD was actually better than my DDs. Had some pasta and some chicken for lunch. For dinner I made Tarragon Chicken and had it with some potato wedges. It was a Nigella recipe so prob loaded with cals, but at least it wasn't cakes and biscuits. I STS again today, so now just gotta behave today and tomorrow on my DDs and then I might have averted disaster! lol

Thanks. yesterday's DD went very well :) Now for today's..... so far so good, but then it's only 11.0am! Looking forward to the weekend though and that will get me through today! ..... I hope! :eek:

scarlett2020 said:
Thanks. yesterday's DD went very well :) Now for today's..... so far so good, but then it's only 11.0am! Looking forward to the weekend though and that will get me through today! ..... I hope! :eek:

Hi, just popping in to say hello!
Hope your DD went ok and you are having a great weekend!

Back