scarymovies exante diary

ive started to think now this diet is just weeks or months to a happy new me if i keep at it ill be done by july and ill be so happy happy so taking each day at a time and i ll get there xx

day 25 no ketosis yet but cant take too much longer i did eat an atkins bar yesterday but not sure if that was allowed but it tasted great not into the BL bars im at asda on friday so will grab some measure up bars does anyone know which section these are on??? save me having to go up every isle
not feeling too bad today but then again its only early had a peek at the scales as i m not weighing in 2day and ive finally cracked that 15stone barrier yeahhhhhh now says 14st.13.5lbs so lost the 2lbs i gained eating for the 3 days and 1.5lbs more in only 2 days so am looking forward to wi next week 20.5lbs to lose before may hope i can do that dont think ill have the march target achieved :(

yay hun its such a fantastic feeling when you see new numbers on the scales.. you will have an amazing loss..

Hope the ketosis kicks in soon,

Have a fab day x x

ye im well chuffed havent been in 14s since 2005 yeah me lol back on track now cant wait to say hello to 13 lol this will keep me motivated just worried about the mummy belly has anyone toned as they ve dieted or are we all gonna get a mummy belly

Mummybelly :) Put it this way, I think I have seen the end of my bikini days. A friend of mine did exercise properly whilst losing weight and she looks fantastic so I don't think it's inevitable that you end up with that nice little roll of podge. You're doing brilliantly!

just having a measure up bar choc and toffee and its actually quiet nice bought strawberry aswell will try that 2moz these are so much better than exante bars :)

this morning ive had 1/2 bl choc crunch not as bad as the mint this one i didnt mind too much still no ketosis 5 days now :(

Someone said if you drink lots of water it doesn't always show up on the sticks and they can be quite inaccurate. I'm not using them, as long as I'm losing weight I'm not too bothered whether I'm in official ketosis or not :)

never thought of it that way :) thanx im still losing weight so ye i suppose it doesnt matter as long as i stay away from bad foods although gutted today the battery ran out on my scales takes them stupid flat round ones so wont be able to peek till monday :( but at least ill have a suprise then lol

Think of the positives, a weekend away from the sticks and the scales. Keep going SM as you're doing so well.

:( just eaten a chinesse lost my purse my money and cars and pics of kids the lot had to walk home so was knackered stressed upset and tucked straight in2 hubby s tea ate loads :( gutted

Oh what a rubbish thing to happen, a lost purse causes so much stress and losing the pics must have been really upsetting. I hear why you reached for the food. So it stops at this meal, don't beat yourself up over it, start again now, clean slate. Sorry to hear it was such a bad day.

Oh poor you. I just had a very stressful drive (took over an hour when it should take 20mins so got my daughter to her thing really really late so she was in floods of tears) and my first thought was I really deserve a takeaway. That's why I'm on here - if someone walked in with a curry right now I'd eat it, I know I would. I haven't been tempted all week but stress just sends me reaching for food. Don't let it ruin it for you. Tomorrow really is a new start.

One of my response cards that I made this week said:

"I'm stressed which makes me want to eat. It's not hunger, if I eat I will still be stressed and I'd rather stick to my eating plan. I don't need to eat, what I need to do is tell someone how I feel or write it down to get it out."

It's helpful for me to read it when I'm stressing out.

thanks for the advice u2 back on it today eating has given me a really bad stomach so wont be doing that again but onwards and upwards todays a new day and ive still got till wednesday to wi

:( just eaten a chinesse lost my purse my money and cars and pics of kids the lot had to walk home so was knackered stressed upset and tucked straight in2 hubby s tea ate loads :( gutted

Hugs dont be too hard on yourself..
I had a doner kebab and chips yesterday and other stuff too.. todays a new day though you know we can do this :D

stay strong, stay positive and with some determination we will reach goal :D:D

thanks a lot precious ur a star felt sick this morning so my bodys giving me a telling off lol gonna keep 100% till weds wi to make sure i defo have a loss at least going on holiday in 6 wks so wanna lose as much as poss for the family pics

your welcome hunny bunch we all have days like that.. im feeling positive even if i did eat last nite i feel great.. and ofcourse u will look fab in the pics and 6 weeks away yet too so u can lose enough by then :) all the evry best for wi wednesday you will ace it my lovely :) x

Back