Scotbean's diary started 14/01/12 :-) xx

Happy birthday and here's to a slim 44 :)

Thanks guys! Hopefully the start of a new me!

No birthday tea tonight tho... The kids are a bit disappointed and I had to tell my mum no cake! lol xx

Ok I want crisps someone please talk me out of it. Plus there is fruit cake in the kitchen at work.....argh!

Don;t do it... you only want it because it's there!! Just think of the effect it would have on you... You'll be kicked out of ketosis and have to go through the horrible first 4 days again!!

I'm sure it will be completely unsatisfying too!!

And think how proud of yourself you'll be if you resist :)

You can do it!!!!!

:553:O and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :553: :birthday:

Aww thanks Katy!! I just had a can of my lifesaver coke zero - craving subsided a wee bit! I have a box of salad in the fridge I can have for lunch then my shake.....if I can only just get through another hour!!

Hope your day going well - no headaches or anything on your first few days? xx

A few headaches yesterday but fine today!! I am thinking exqactly the same as you today... I just need to get through another hour... I have basically taken my bar out of my drawer and put it back in a couple of times!! Because I know I need to wait til at least 12.30/1o'clock as it won't be until 7 that I have my 3rd pack!!

The worst thing is I'm not even hungry I just want something! x

I know....for that reason im not bringing my bar to work - that way I can consider it my 'treat' in the evening!! In fact last night I even felt guilty having it about 9pm as I was still reasonably full from my soup and veg at teatime. Thats daft eh?! I mean I should have it!! I need to be eating the four packs a day as I'm not taking vitamins!!

Be strong - have it at half twelve and don't take it tomorrow take a pack instead!! xx

Unfortunately... Ive already eaten it lol but I'm going to have some protein as I need to go out at lunch time anyway... so that will keep me going til I have my dinner!

I only take my bar to work cause it's convenient... I don't have to make anything.. plus I'm only having 3 a day and I love my dinner! Maybe I should have my bar first thing... then it won't bother me waiting for my shake. I love my savory meal in the evening!!

Why do the bars have to be so nice lol at the weekend I'm fine but it's in the week at work... I think breakfast might have to be the way forward!! x x

Is it strange that I feel like I've cheated just for having my lunch early??! lol x

No not strange - just do whatever you can to get through it - my problem was on days two and three I ended up having 2 bars each day out of my four packs as it was the only thing I could get down.

Therefore I really try not to have it too ealry as I'm sure I will cave and have another later in the day! I find the shakes pretty convenient at work as the shaker with the silver wire ball in it works so well! xxx

Hi guys!

Hope you are having a good day, it's nightmare patient day here! So very busy! Feel really full because I've had a couple of glasses of Zero.

Feeling good today!

Thats good - you painc that someone's caved if they've not been on!! Im currently munching through a box of salad and a coke zero.

Feeling a bit done out of my usual birthday treats like a meal out but ill cope for this year - I keep thinking my next birthday could be so much different if I can only stick to it!!

Happy birthday scotbean

I am in no worry of caving, I fully intend to stick for as long as I can. I certainly don't want to have gone through these first days for nothing lol

Okay for tea I am having a cookie made from a porridge pack! Thanks Maka for the recipe it's really nice! Added cinnamon and sweetener. Having it with a cup of tea :)

Also thanks Cherry Blossom for arranging swap of my spag Bol packs!!

Hope everyone has a good evening xx

Hi, happy birthday for today!!!

Glad you've had a good day, seems we are getting into the groove of it! My light headedness is only lasting a few hours, hopefully it won't carry on much longer! xx

Back