Scotbean's diary started 14/01/12 :-) xx

Argh!!!!! I ate a bar and I know exactly why. I got totally stressed out when I came in and had an argument with my son about his school grades so reached for the first thing I could eat which was a bar. And I just want to carry on cos I am so stressed!!!!!

Drinking a coke zero to try and stop myself. :(

Remember, YOU DON'T WANT TO REPEAT THESE FIRST DAYS. Don't give up now, so close to smooth sailing! If you're feeling stressed take a long hot bath if you can, take your mind off it. Eating something will only make you unhappier in a few hours when you start to regret it, and it does nothing to combat stress, just causes more when it stops you reaching your goals! Keep going!!!!

I am drinking my Dr pepper zero now as evenings are my worst time for wanting treats. Lets get eachother through it! We can do it xx

Thanks Tara!! Just annoyed at myself as that's two days in a row I've eaten two bars although strictly speaking not gone over on the packs ie 4 packs a day just two of them bars. Not ideal. Far from ideal. But better than eating food.

I'm going out to rehearsal now till ten so then will just go to bed. Hope your evening goes ok I'll check in later!! Xxx

Well done for not caving, just keep your goal in mind, and remember, the first three awful days! haha

I think having two bars a day is far from the end of the world, it will be fine! and at least is part of the plan x

The saving grace with the S&S bars is that they are not as high in carbs as the bars from some other diets so you should be ok unless you're ultra sensitive to coming out of ketosis. You'll have to keep some cucumber on hand when your son comes in from school in future ;)

I know I know. Cucumber doesn't cut it tho does it?!

Anyway I'm back from rehearsals keeping busy certainly keeps your mind off stuff. Son still in a strop. What can u do with a stroppy 16 yr old who has exams next week?! Lol.

I'm having a last coke zero and watching a bit of tv before bed. I hope I get a full nights sleep no 2am headaches and a proper day on four packs with only one bar tomorrow!!!

Hope everyone's day is going well xx

Woken up with headache again. Although did manage to slepp all night. Just need to shift this again!!

I think it was Phoenix who said she usually feels better on day 5. The headaches are carb withdrawal headaches and they do go eventually. I usually get a mild headache but nothing 2 paracetamol don't shift. It's a pity that some people feel bad for the first few days but as Tara said at least it makes you less likely to cheat :). When you feel better you will NOT want to cheat with carbs and go through this again :)

Just away to embark on first shake and feel slightly better already xx

Just had warm caramel shake for lunch it was really nice - I made it up quite thick, which was good but it didn't last long enough haha!

managed almost two litres of water already today and one coke zero so thats good.

Now in meetings from 2pm to 5.30 - can't risk any more water as running to the loo every half hour as it is.

Feeling hungry today - or is it cravings? Anyway I would love a cheese and tomato roll lol!!!

but the good thing is - not had a bar yet and purposely didn't bring one to work so I have that to look forward to tonight when I have to tackle a massive pile of ironing!

Hope everyone else is having a good day - I'm away to read some posts in whats left of my lunchbreak
xxx

Hi, hope you had a good day and I hope the ironing isn't to taxing! Thanks for your help today! The headache was he worst yet. It going now and just had the spag bol and mushrooms for my tea, it was lovely! So glad a bought a load of them now!!!

You're welcome I'm so glad it's going now!

I wasn't daft on spag Bol. Maybe shouldn't have had it on day 1 when I felt rubbish.

Just had mushroom soup with mushrooms rocket and spinach. It was lovely feel really stuffed!!!

Not started on ironing yet will be a bit later

Hope your evening goes well and your head continues to improve xx

Give the spag bol another go Scotbean on a day when you feel fine and then see whether you like it or not.

Hmm not sure..... Except I have 10 packs lol!! I love the chicken and mushroom soups, the bars and choc and caramel shakes :) xx

Yeah I love the lemon bars and caramel shakes! Yum. Will prob have caramel shake for breakfast tomorrow and take a bar and soup to work. Planning to try my free sample of chilli tomorrow night for tea. So glad day 4 is almost gone, will soon be our first weigh in!!! eeeek

Have got to the end of day four without cracking. Actually felt bloated having all four packs! Enjoyed my bar at 9 pm as a snack so will try and hold off having till later again tomorrow. Even managed all water today!

Good luck for tomorrow everyone. Be strong!
Xxx

Wtg scotbean, have another good day today. :)

Thanks Charlene!

Morning all. Well today I am 43 years old and this is the year I am not going to f*** it up diet wise...... Wish me luck!!
Xxx

Back