ScouseLisa's adventure with exante!!

LJWill-BeSlim!!

Silver Member
Day 1 of Exante- I've just taken delivery of my 1st Exante order and I'm really excited, I was starving whilst opening my box of goodies so ended up wolfing down my 1st choc and orange bar, and found it was actually quite nice!! I've been doing Lipotrim and had managed to lose 3st 4lbs in just 8 weeks. Once I decided I was moving to exante last wednesday though I came off plan and ate most of the things I shouldn't and have gained 5lbs... So my start weight with Exante is now 17st 10lbs. :( x x x

Day 2- My 1st day1 ended in a bit of a disaster. I got to about tea time and decided that seen as I was ill on saturday (spent most of it on the loo) I was owed an extra day of eating! Completely the wrong way of looking at things I know!! I ended up having Spag bol with tear and share garlic bread with cheese, and to be honest didn't even enjoy it!!!! :( A complete waste!! - Any how, I decided yesterday no more pussy footing around and got straight back on plan. It went much better and I kept my self busy instead of lying on the couch listening to my hunger pangs (which sound very similar to a jungle drum!) I'm now into day 2 and I'm looking forward to my 3 packs. So far I've had the chocolate shake (which wasn't very chocolatey compared to Lt but still nice!) both the bars (yum) and the veg and tomato soups which I thought were really lovely (especially compared to the Lt chicken poor effort!) I'm looking forward to being back in ketosis in the next few days and seeing how much I've lost next tuesday morning!! :) :) :) x

1st Weigh in! - Well I weighed myself this morning and I was exactly 17st... Thats a loss of 10lbs so i'm quite pleased as I've not been 100% as I've had a bit of a dodgy week and have been feeling really sorry for myself!! (normally brought on by cheating) I'm gonna try my hardest to be 100% this week and hopefully lose 5lbs by next week, then that will be my 4st in 11 weeks, fingers crossed anyways!!! :) Also I just need to say how gorgeous are the exante soups, I love them Lots!!! :) x x x

Thanks Julie & Chris!! - It is weird how everyones taste differs!! To be honest i'll prob go off them soon, just compared to the dull as ditch water style chicken soup I was having whilst on lipotrim these taste amazing, I'm loving having a nice hot bowl of soup for my tea!!! :) x x

Back