Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

lmao veggies love em !!!!

Hoping the results come through quickly for you

Scrumper how u get answers Hun and soon.

Or perhaps turn vegetarian like me! Xx

Bren i was a veggie pre kids and pre dukan didnt eat much meat at all
when i get to stabilisation i may well drop the meat again i do still have quorn days

I was only teasing! :p

Quorn is like tofu yeah?

qourn is mushroom based i think taste ok well the mine does !!!

I just cant do much veg on dukan , puts me off my stride lol

But you're just 15lbs from target weight, and Conso, when it'll be PV 6 days a week! Hence my nagging to "normalise" a little more your menus between now and then!

Morning Tan. At least it's only a week to wait for your results - trying to find a positive:D:D

right kids at school proper update .....
2lb off ...im wondering why i lose on on the weekend then stay the same all week i supose to stabilise the weight , ive done that quite a few times now , still must not grumble !!!!
so less than astone to go and im now in the 10s strange feeling that one i can tell you
lots of things going on in my life at the moment , so a bit of stress but trying not to let it affect the eating plan
food today
mmmmmmmmmmmm hard one supose i had better put a few veggies in for Jo lol
B poached egg on dukan toast
Lomelette and morrocan salad
D steak and onions with swede

OMG under 10stone that is absolutely amazing. Not long til target now!

Have a good day and I hope it isn't too much of a stressful one for you.

Well done Tan, you've done/are doing really well.

Hope the week doesn't drag for you and that the results are clear.

Brilliant result! The weight is bound to come off more slowly as you get closer to target, I think that's inevitable in part but massive well done. Stay focused and you'll be there in no time! :)

i know ive not been there for over 5 years or more
still feel fat though lol

I can't ever remember it. The lightest I can remember is being 11.2 after I had lost 6 stones, just before my 16 year old daughter was conceived! - so I guess I must have been there once, but it would have been in my teenage years or maybe before!!

The thing is Tan, and this is REALLY weird - you'll still feel fat at 9 stone something... or, probably 8 stone something. Unfortunately our brain/eyes still trick us into seeing whatever isn't there after a large weight loss.

It took me years to get used to the new me...

Do you have a full length mirror? You might be grimacing but, if you're anything like me, you might be fixating on a part of your body which is larger, wider, flabbier or whatever than you'd like. And it might always be. Whatever you weigh. But you perhaps only look at that. Not your whole person as others do.

It's truly time to start thinking about the future as a slim person Tan... cos you are very nearly there... lovely!

The lightest I can remember is being 11.2 after I had lost 6 stones, just before my 16 year old daughter was conceived

So I guess we can deduce that your weight loss pleased your husband...? :p
:D

Back