Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

thanks all

will take a photo of the jacket one day and you can see why i love it !
just munched loads of chicken and steak feel sooooooooooooo stuffed now

Brilliant news on being in a size 12 - well done. My 14s are decidedly loose around the waist now, but I'm not ready to try on any 12s yet - just a few more pounds first!

ooooh well done on the size 12s... 70% of my wardrobe is size 12 and I didn't get any on last year and I'm so sick of the same old same old 14s (and even bought some 16s and 18s for "return from holiday" times... ugh!).

BUT, just cos your goal is looming on the horizon, now is NOT the time to relax things... so keep munching on that steak + chicken (nice to see variety, haaaaaa!)... and get yourself pronto back into ketosis sweetie ;)

Well done on the size 12, Tan. Need a photo of your jacket (with you in it!)

(slapped wrist for the biscuits:p).

lol i will dig it out when one of the girls is home to take a photo!!!

morning all
definately in the run up to totm , maybe a week away but i feel heavy and bloated !!!
not doing much today catching up on the cleaning and doing a bit of research
food today
B dukan toast poached egg and low fat sausage
lham dukan sandwich
d roast beef , sf jelly

Morning Scrumper!

Well done on the 12's. Pics please xx

Well done Tan - brilliant loss. Bloody flabby bits - it's all too much! I had ordered EA fitness for the Wii as it is meant to be good, but it hadn't arrived. I told Amazon and they apologised and said it wasn't available any more so I ordered EA fitness 2 yesterday as it is 29.99 at the moment on Amazon. I have been going to pilates for ages but I am rubbish at it, which must be why I am one big flabby loose skinned blob:D

morning hunny hows you !!!

Oh bless you - too kind x
Good job I was dressed:D

I thank you for that! I offered you the same courtesy! (You'd not still be here to tell the tale had I bared all!)

mmmm afternoon ................ definately something not happy on the body front 2 days before weigh in and im a 1lb up ...been guzzling water and only had a small slip up . I did think that 5 lb loss last week was a bit lucky ...
Anyway today has been manic again , took a mock english test this morning was fine ! supposed to take an hour took 15 minutes and got one wrong so hopefully if the test is like that i will be fine .

food today
B dukan toast and poached egg
L ham dukan sandwich
D beef and onions ...chicken , sfjelly

yep the 4 minute jobby .....ive had it for 3 weeks and was fine first two ...... im wondering if im not eating enough protien again , but i seem to be stuffed , also remember the two weeks around totm last time i didnt lose

Back