Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

omg i didnt think of that ............though our aussie friend who was over does homebrew has said hes going to start doing cider ready for me lol

Homebrew cider - that'll be like particularly lethal scrumpy, I'd imagine. Almost worth moving to Oz for in itself! :eek::D

thanks all ......just got to sort the visas out loads of paper work and trips to the solicitor to get them certified !!!

headless chicken springs to mind for the next few weeks

right food
B galette and egg
L omelette
d Chicken parcels

Homebrew cider - that'll be like particularly lethal scrumpy, I'd imagine. Almost worth moving to Oz for in itself! :eek::D

mmmm knowing the aussie who is making it yes !!!!

headless chicken springs to mind for the next few weeks

Funny you should mention that, cos I was only talking about your penchant for eating whole chickens earlier today... at least they're headless!

morning all .....headless chicken act today ......

how do you pack a 3 bedroom house into 5 suitcases ?
you can see my dilema lol

dear dukan , when you wrote you diet did you think that people would come on your site get their true weight and number of attack days ...then blatently ignore your advice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seems to be the way now days jeeeez

ok as for me well I am trying to add a couple of extras in to see what harm they do and also getting concerned over the number of eggs I eat

B galette mushrooms, piece bacon ,spoon of beans .
L chicken legs x2
D roast beef and red cabbage

Morning Tan. I frequently wonder at the number of eggs I eat, especially when on the official chat advise no more than 5 yolks per week!!!! I wondered if they were stalling me and tried to cut down, but I have already demolished 4 in various forms this morning, and I am actually losing this week! LOL you did say that about eggs!

You don't need suitcases - what you need is some kind of tardis!

lol tardis mmmm wonder if dr who is in the mood to lend me his .....

yep i lose great on eggs and I love them but im like you and could eat loads in a day, im missing mine today already

i will eat my chicken and then see if i really want an egg , ive just bit my tongue so its a bit sore flipping chewing gum dd should ban it !!!!

lol
im sure the newbies who are rewriting DD book will factor in something along those lines :p

please let it not rain on sunday I REALLY have to do this carboot sale !!!

Morning ladies...; and I thought *I* was supposed to be the chief [STRIKE]b*tch [/STRIKE] witch around here ;). When I pass by his office this morning on my way to work, I'll call up and see whether I can get a definitive response on the peanut butter question, shall I?! (Mind you, if you look at the Atkins forum, you'd think it was "free alcohol" at times :D) and that's from the oldies!!! haaaa!)

Can you ship some stuff Tan? Perhaps look into that for some non essentials cos it'll take WEEKS (months?) to arrive but costs far less. I know we've done that for people returning to the U.S.

Hard core car booters will come out in the rain... we did our first one in on off drizzle! (and we don't half look miserable in the photos...)

So tell me about this new plan. Adding a few things in to see sounds good but are you finding cravings increase? What's your current weight? I updated my signature and CP today - 'tis Friday!

lol.................totm thats my excuse !!!!!! and the fact that some people want dukan to work afte they have rewritten the book into a carb loaded suit myself fat fest !!!!

shipping !!! tools are being shipped and a few bits will be going over later a friend will be sending them freight when we have an address .

i added beans and baco but i think that may have been a pmt craving , will weight later to shock myself back to reality then get back on the dukan plan monday as the count down has begun ........contract arrived this morning !!!!!!!

ok so im up to 146 that means reintroduction is not an option !!! totm may not be helping ....................back to full non carbs it is and back to eggs to shift the weight the cholestrol will have to wait ............

food to be added later

Up to 146 from what? Are you sure you didn't drink or eat before weighing yourself? You were late weighing in and yes TOTM will hinder. Whatever you decide...

I do wish newbies wouldn't tell other newbies it doesn't matter when they overeat though!!! I know we can't exactly hang them for it, but it doesn't give the right impression.

What the heck... I've no time for them at the moment!

lol me neither especially when they said yeah its fine didnt mention all the sugar and the ket drop out that would of ensued from it ....still they seem to be a law unto them selves and the ones still here in a few months will be the ones that matter xx

i was 144 so 2lb in a week but its been climbing since the wedding but ive not been totally strict IYKWIM !!!!
ive decided to have a full on dukaning the next two weeks as ive only got 1/2 stone to go really and then dukan with veg but no carbs ( as i only have to look at a carb to put on a stone )

(and looking is never quite enough for me, haaaa!)

Back