Total Solution Second time lucky

Tried ts last October and lost a stone and a half in 3 weeks before I gave up. Most of its back on but I'm restarting on Saturday and want to lose 140pounds in a year! I'm almost 35 and being overweight is messing with my fertility so I'm hoping the weight loss will help. It.would be great to hear from others who've succeeded second time round :)

skint_chick said:
Tried ts last October and lost a stone and a half in 3 weeks before I gave up. Most of its back on but I'm restarting on Saturday and want to lose 140pounds in a year! I'm almost 35 and being overweight is messing with my fertility so I'm hoping the weight loss will help. It.would be great to hear from others who've succeeded second time round :)

Can't help you on second time around I'm afraid as I'm on attempt no 57 or something similar lol
But there are plenty of people who succeed on restarts :) good luck!

Hi,

I am second time around too, thats brillant loosing a stone and half in 3 weeks. I lost 3 stone last time but that was in 3 months.

Good luck

3stone in 3mths is impressive too. I have half my bodyweight to lose so i'm expecting big losses the first few weeks this time too. I go to the gym.twice a week so i'm going to take a week off then maintain this and walk to work now the weathers nicer. I want to shift 10stone by next March for OHs 35th and it would be fab if we were closer to having a family by then

Well you have a fantastic reason for your motivation. Getting your head in the right place to start is the key.... It sounds like you are ready.

Hi :) I was so excited when my box arrived too. It feels amazing being in control for once. Good luck xxxx

So pleased with my progress. After a bit of stalling I started on Monday and I've already lost 7pounds :) I bought a new blender and its amazing. It crushes ice so i've been having an ice shake for breakfast sooo creamy. Walked to work today.which I've never felt like doing before. Got my period back so even more excited that I might be able to.have a family at the end of this journey :)

Back