Secret Diary of a Serial Dieter

Thanks Elm. I'm just about to go have a gander at your diary. See what you have been up to hehe. 18lbs off now - you are doing great!!!! Keep it up :)

Katierose - I know that feeling too well (feeling like a recluse). I didnt go out or see anyone for months. Try and surround yourself with people you like to be around. Have people over, so you do not get lonley. And always come on here and chat to us hehe. Well done on your first weigh in. You have done great!!!! I'm sooooo proud of you. Keep at it.

xx

Thank you sweetheart xx:D You are already helping me I missed being on here at the weekend :( Every time I have a weak moment I find myself logging on here and it really helps especially as my journey will be a long one. And don't worry I don't get lonely I have two lovely supportive daughters and sisters and friends. I'm just taking myself out of temptation's way at the moment, when I get to where I want to be there ll be no stopping me.... That butterfly is waiting to emerge xxx You won't get rid of me now lol... as i'll be keeping in touch xxxx

Hi Miss Smitten Kitten, and everybody else...I lost 5lbs !!! Woohoo !!!
Had a goodish weekend, ate a tub of HAAGEN DAAZ PEPPERMINT BARK LTD ED ICE CREAM !!!! It must be what heaven tastes like !!! SCRUMMY !!!! Still NO BOOZE.... not even a tiny itsy bitsy low cal beer!!!

Off to polish my Halo, hehehe........

Diva x

Woop woop woop Go Diva Go Diva Go Diva. That is blumin great news. I am thrilled for you. I'm doing the dance!!!!!!!! hehehehehe. I aint got a clue what my weight is but I recon i'm about the same as you. We can just completley bounce off each other now (not literallly hahahaha). I was just telling Elm before that it's my friends engagement party on the 5th of Feb so I want to try and get down to a nice size 16 for then. Down to about 13 and a half stone. Or even 13 stone if I can. That would be amazing. Eeeeeh, I'm so proud of you man!!!!!

Katierose - I'm pleased you find us all to be a good help. There are some fantastic people on here. I couldnt do it without everyone. You sound like you have a lovley family. How old are your daughters? (I hope that isnt a cheeky question hehe). I bet you are still Buzzing about that 6lb loss. I'm going to have to get me finger out to keep up with you's lot hehe.

Well people, I fell off the wagon yesterday. The day started with the best intentions then when I got home from my mams and read my mail I had a huge bill that needs paid. I'm struggeling so much with money as I live on my own and i'm getting in a right mess. I got myself all stressed out and ended up hitting the voddy bottle so now, yesterdays food diary looks something like this...

MONDAY (Week 9)

Meal replacement shake (220 cals)
Meal replacement bar (220 cals)
2 x quality street sweeties (60 cals)
Banana (100 cals)
Low fat chicken kiev and salad (350 cals)
Vodka Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (600 cals)
Spready cheese and tug crackers (600 cals)

TOTAL CALORIES = 2150 I'm sooooo dissapointed in myself!

As you can imagine I'm feeling really down today now. But I'm not going to let it beat me. I'm going to be extra good today and for the rest of the week (ready for weigh in on Monday). Plus I am so skint now I cant go out and buy and voddy or binge food. Thats the only plus side to being broke hehehe.

I am defo going to the gym tonight and after watching the Biggest Loser last night I have decided I need to put as much effort as them into my work outs. HOP TO HOP TO hehe.

WE WILL SUCCEED!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxx

Thank you sweetheart xx:D You are already helping me I missed being on here at the weekend :( Every time I have a weak moment I find myself logging on here and it really helps especially as my journey will be a long one. And don't worry I don't get lonely I have two lovely supportive daughters and sisters and friends. I'm just taking myself out of temptation's way at the moment, when I get to where I want to be there ll be no stopping me.... That butterfly is waiting to emerge xxx You won't get rid of me now lol... as i'll be keeping in touch xxxx

Katierose, you beat me...haha..well done gal !!!!!

Miss K...I love reading your food diary, that Voddy is evil you are exactly like me...a few beers and it leads to snacking or fast food/ takeaway !!!!!!

I remember being brassic and just having those instant noodle things.....and that was my tea!!!! Do you think it is easier or harder trying to diet when you live on your own??
I love this site too :) :) :)

Diva x

NO VODKA! Hahaha

You'll look very beautiful in that dress I'm sure. You'll show us a picture, yes? lol

Hi x Don't beat yourself up about one bad day... I know how hard it is to manage on your own, so put it behind you. x My daughters are 22 & 26, Im 47. I was married for 12 years and have been divorced for 15 and never really settled with anyone since. I actually piled on the weight after my divorce as I was a single mum and my ex never paid maintenance so the stress was imense as was/is my body lol... At my heaviest I got to 20 stone!! not good for someone 5ft4" At my slimmest I was 9 stone... but have been overweight for over 10 years now:( but this is it now.... We can do this :D:D

oooohhh....Katierose!! Another lady who is naughty forty something like me !!! I'm planning to grow older disgracefully and with a nice slimmer figure !!!! It's never too late !!!
Of course, I will have to trade Mr Diva in for a nice well fit Toyboy, but there you go !!! Hehehehehe !!!

Diva x

(Soon to be divorced if Mr D read this, eeeekkkk !!!! )

Helloooooooooo Girlies :)

How are you all getting on today? I'm in a better mood today thank goodness.

Diva - I dont know if I find it easier or harder to diet living on my own. In a way it's easier as I can make low fat meals and dont have to eat what a partner is eating but on the other hand, I have more time to binge. I baught soime of those instant noodles a while back. The mega cheap ones but they are full of fat. Theres nowt to them eather and they not even tastey. I think I'll have to do a post somewhere for some budget meal recepies. Let me know if you have any. But not those noodles hahahaha.

Katierose - My dad left my mam when we were little and he refused to pay maintenance and my mam found it really difficult to manage. Men can be terrible. And yes, YOU CAN DO THIS AND YOU WILL BE AMAZING!!!!!

Well, I was sooooo strict with myself following my slip on Monday night so yesterday my food diary looked like this...

TUESDAY

Spring vedgetable soup (150 cals)
AND THATS IT!!!!!

TOTAL CALORIES = 370

I know I shouldnt eat as little as that but it was the only way to get rid of my anxiety. I'm back to normal today and being healthy. Going to my mams for tea and she making stri fry. Yummy!

I also went to the gym last night and burned about 300 calories. Just done an hour of cardio but nothing too heavy. Going back tonight and will be able to work harder. I just had no energy last night. Not supprisingly.

Back tomorow with more updates xxx

Hi x
Im glad your feeling better today :D. We all have those off days. Enjoy your stir fry at your mums and we ll catch up again too..
Oh and Viva La Diva my plan is to get a toyboy when I ve slimmed down ;);) lol
Speak soon ladies x

Morning everybody....I'm 5 hours behind you guys!!!! Breakfast soon, yummy, I'm STARVING !!!!
Ohhh, you have a party to go on the 5th Feb, Miss K ?? Are you going to buy something new to wear, or are you like me going to dig something out of the Wardrobe, I used to have sizes ranging from UK 26 to UK 12 !!!!

Hey, just think Katierose, when you hit target you will be fighting those Toyboys off with a stick !!!!

Feeling happy and fizzy today, maybe the regular exercise is starting to kick in !!!! Or maybe I'm just suffering from booze withdrawal, hahahahahahaha !!!!!!

Diva x

Hey me fellow fab dieters hehehe.

Diva, I keep forgetting you are on the otherside of the world hehe. Did you enjoy your brekfast? I hardly ever have a proper brekkie. If I do its usually fruit or a meal replacement bar. I never get out of bed early enough to make something delicious.

Yes, I cant wait for the party. I cant really afford anything new so I'll dig something out. hehehe, I'm the same. My wardrobe goes from an 8 to 18. I have a lovley polker dot skirt and black top I'm hoping to fit into by then. The skirt is baby pink and hig waisted with black polker dits and I'd wear leggings underneith and the top is a black vest top with pearl necklaces attached to it. Very dainty and girly.

Katierose - I look forward to the days you come and tell us all you have found a toy boy as we will want all the details hehe. What are women like for gossiping eh? hehe.

Well my stir fry my mam made was amazing. She used beef and ostrich. I was a bit dubious about trying it at first buts its mega low in fat. Turns out its yummy. She put loads of herbs and ginger and chilli in too. I'm drooling thinking about it haha.

Well, here is yesterdays food diary:

WEDNESDAY

Leek and potato soup (180 cals)
Stirfry and a wrap (600 cals)

TOTAL CALORIES = 1000

I went for about a 3 mile walk last night too with my best friend and her dog. We were out for about and hour and a quater and kept a fast pace up and battled up some steep banks too. I felt great for it today when I woke up so we doing it again tonight. Saves pennies too as I dont have to pay for the gym.

Hope you girls are all okay and will speak to you soon. Peace out xxx

Last edited:
Hi x
Don't worry my lovely! I will keep you all updated on my escapades ;)... My only toyboy I'm seeing at the moment is Wentworth Miller on Prison Break!!! Wow :flirt2:... Im working my way through series 2 now and I can seriously say Im addicted now lol. :D
Hope your good Viva x
Glad you had a good day and that stir fry sounds yummy. x
Have a good day & speak soon, xx

OH MY GOD!!!!!!! Katierose!!!! I love love love Wentworth Miller. He is on the top of my "list" hahahahaha. I have him as my screen saver on my phone too. I adore Prison Break. I have seen them all. Its one of my all time favourite programmes. Infact, I think I will watch them all again. They are sooooo addictive. I rented them all and watched them one after another as I could not wait to see what happened next at the end of each episode. Best thing ever!!! If only we could cloan Wentworth. Yummy hehe xxx

Hi All, workout done, Breakfast done, checking Minimins ( think I'm addicted!! ) nearly done !!! Haha !!!
Miss K you are rocking it again, back in the zone !!! Lurve it !!! Well we are in it to win it, aren't we ????

I like the sound of your outfit, I like polka dots, always fancied a sexy red fifties style (slim, not twirly ) Summer Dress !!! One that makes you wiggle, a la MM as you walk !!! Hehe !!!

Diva x

Hiya Diva :) Yes indeed, we are in it ti win it!!!! And we will win it :)

That dress you describe souns lovley. I love wiggle skirts and dresses. I always look at them on ebay. I'll have to get one when I hit my size 12 target and look bootylicious hehe.

I went on another mega walk last night and my friend checked the distance and we done 4.2 mile in an hour and 15 mins. I felt great after.

Heres yesterdays food diary:

THURSDAY

Apple (50 cals)
Banana (100 cals)
Tuna in lime and black pepper sauce, potatos and salad (400 cals)
2 biccys (100 cals) (was craving biccys)

TOTAL CALORIES = 650

I know thats pretty low but by the time I got in from work and been on my walk it was cracking on 9pm and I didnt want to eat that late.

I have the fella coming over tonight for drinks and other things hahahaha. Then tomorow I am gonna sort out my spare room which is starting to look like a tip and see what I can sell on ebay to make some spondoolies. Then Saturday night I am having a lasses night in at my friends house. No plans for Sunday yet but I'll probally go on one of my walks hehe.

Whats is everyone else up to?

xxx

Hi Miss K x
Well I have a date with the lovely Wentworth this weekend lol;) Im now on Series 2... And hope to work my way through :D.
Hope you have a good weekend x it is my company xmas do this weekend but I am not going It is partners as well & as I would of been the only single one there decided against it, also means I can stay 100% on my diet :D Im thinking of next year when i hope to be at target weight..
Speak soon my lovely
xx

Hi Girls, I've got that Friday feeling !!!! Hehehe !! Hit my walking target again, yay, 20.7 miles wobbled this week, come on !!!!!

Mr Diva is taking me out for dinner this evening, just our favourite little Italian, yummy food, no booze for me. ( I don't really mind that, as the food is the big treat !!! )

I have never watched Prison Break, so going to surf Wentworth Miller piccys to see what I'm missing in a mo !!!!! Hahaha !!!

Have a good weekend girlies.....one question though....how many calories do we think Miss Kassy will burn snogging ( yes, that's what we used to call it !! ) the new fella ?!?! :8855: :8855:

I approve of the drinks and 'other things' (; hahahaha

Okay so thort id comment I found your diary entry last night Nd was reading it in bed and I just couldn't put my phone down ( my boyfriend was very suspicious ha) it was like reading a book,

So wondered if I could join your interesting quest?
P.s good job on bagging yaself the new man xxxxx

Back