Secret Diary

Aw thanks bikergirl19. Glad u enjoy my rambling lol I find it also motivates me :)
What day r u on? How r u finding it?

glad to see you are still going and that the gremlin helps! I could have done with him over the weekend but my choice to put the wrong food in my mouth. Back on it today though and want a nice loss.

Hi hunca,

I'm on day 1! Have tried before without much success, I don't think my mind was in the right place, but I'm feeling positive today so fingers crossed!

I lost 4.5 stones on Lighter Life and have put about half back on, slowly over 2 years so time to really take action!

You are doing brilliantly though, you're diary is fab! It really has motivated me :)

I totally know what you mean that if something fits you buy more of it! I do that all the time. :eek:

You're doing well with the walking and Wii! Go you!!

Wow looking forward to seeing what your loss is on we'd :). X

Ha, that is very true!! Must not slip into old habits like that!

I love bright clothes, like neon coloured hoodies, loads of those in the snowboard clothing range, but just need to squeeze my sexy body in them now :D

LOL, yeh the squashed in look is not a good one!

Ooh can't wait! Just had a ten min nap after work, feel better now! Large coffee in hand..

Meant to say I ordered some more packs, the Mens 4 weeks one, no going back now!! :eek:

Nothing like a wee power nap :) Glad ur feeling better. We have so much snow now. Kids were out sledging for over an hour! They were frozen lol. I bet that took u some time picking 148 packs ?!

Ok day 13 complete yeah :)

Think kids will be off school tmrw if this snow keeps falling. Hasn't stopped all day :-(
I hope my s&s delivery gets here ok!!!!!!! Away to paint my toenails now. Even that shld be easier than 2 weeks ago.

Crikey its 11.44pm & I've been in bed since 9.30pm. Watched Embarrassing Fat Bodies, Paralysed & Pregnant & Is our weather getting worse. I've tidied 3 drawers in chest of drawers. Now I'm writing a shopping list!!!! God this s&s diet has given me new lease of life! I have so much energy it's unreal lol Was all prepared to be wrapped up in a duvet watching sky while on this diet but no u can't keep me still :) ..................
Can't help wondering what tmrw will bring?! We've had about 4 " of snow :-( Perhaps the schools will be off!

Day 14 - woke up to 4" off snow !!!!! That'll be some workout walking the dog in that lol
Daughters gutted that schools r open ha ha ;-)
Have a good day everyone & stay safe if ur out driving in snow x

hiya cant wait for that burst of energy lol. on day 2 and still feel a big lazy bum :p

is your next weigh in tomorrow? x

Heya hunca, we've had a inch or so of snow but on top of what we've already had its horrible. I'm pleased I don't have to go out today, John has taken my son to school this morning so I'm sitting with a cuppa watching my 9mnth old ransack the place.

are you weighing In Today or is it tomorro, dying to see what you are. Dying for my wi day to come so I can see the results. TOTM just came today but I'm not feeling too bad... Not having my usual chocolate craving or anything which is fab.., wondering if that's because we cut out the carbs..

heres to another good day :) x

Hey Hunca!

Your house will be sparkling with all that mad energy !!

Day 14!!!

What r u implying GeeGee my house is alway sparkling lol ;-)
Weigh in tmrw a.m ladies so exciting :)
Managed a 45min walk in the snow but felt like hours. It's hard going walking in wellies in deep snow.

Hahahaha - I'm sure :eek::D

Good news on the exercise, it all helps! And you will build some muscle to burn extra calories too !

Lovely weather today, nice and sunny.. makes it much nicer.

Back