Secret gamer!

Thanks for this, I'm now convinced to get my X box and Kinect :D I'll have to save for a few months first though as I don't want to get rid of my Wii so can't do any swap in deals.
I'll let you guys know when I manage to get one! FIngers crossed! :D
Hehe. You won't regret it, I promise. I still kept my Wii too, although I haven't even turned it on since I got my Kinect. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with the Wii at all, I just find the Kinect more fun :D

i have had a week off this week and me and oh decided to put guild wars back on our pcs and am addicted to it again not bad for a 6 yr old game lol

i have had a week off this week and me and oh decided to put guild wars back on our pcs and am addicted to it again not bad for a 6 yr old game lol
Haha. Hubby's playing that at the moment. He goes through phases of playing it all the time. He's getting prepared for GW2, which I CANNOT. WAIT. FOR! Hehe

Another X Box and Kinect fan here im loving Dance Central and Your Shape Fitness and currently playing Saw when i just want to sit :)

I didn't like the wii much but Kinect i love:D

hadgy said:
Another X Box and Kinect fan here im loving Dance Central and Your Shape Fitness and currently playing Saw when i just want to sit :)

I didn't like the wii much but Kinect i love:D

We've only had our dance central game for a few weeks but everyone loves it except my OH he can't move his hips and said it's crap lol!! I've got my eye on zumba for the kinect next

We've only had our dance central game for a few weeks but everyone loves it except my OH he can't move his hips and said it's crap lol!! I've got my eye on zumba for the kinect next
The funniest thing I've seen in a long time was the mister attempting Dance Central. He has NO rhythm whatsoever!

And then he tried the Zumba one, and couldn't even do the tutorial! Haha. Though, to be fair, I only just managed it and I effing rock at Dance Central ;) lol. It is really hard, but not in a fun way, it's just frustrating!

Oh I'm feeling slightly let down now I love my zumba classes but sometimes I can't make it, so I was really looking forward to getting the game

Oh I'm feeling slightly let down now I love my zumba classes but sometimes I can't make it, so I was really looking forward to getting the game
Oh, don't get me wrong, if you already do Zumba, I'm sure you'll love it. I just... can't move like that! Hahaha :p

I love all my consoles, my xbox 360, my ps3, my psp, and my wii- although i could be using my exercise games on my wii more,must charge it up tonight :D

You should join our Wii Exercise challenge HappyHippo :D You can use all consoles for it ;)

Back