Seeing the difference...

Anna*

Hi just wondered how long it takes before you notice a difference, have been on SW for 4 and a half days now, i know its not gunna happen over night and im definately in it for the long hall but how soon did you see ur clothes getting looser?
Have been told by the SWC that we could aim to loose 2st by xmas, do you thing this is possible or too high a goal?

xx:)xx

after the first stone, clothes start to be loose and people start to comment. for me that was 6 weeks after staring.

took me 15 weeeks to lose 2 stone, with one gain due to hormone drugs and two STS..

ive lost 1 stone, to be honest i dont feel like ive lost that much but when i put on my old clothes theyre just hanging off

Sometimes just 10lbs can be a huge difference, I calorie counted a few years ago and lost that much, and everyone commented.

I noticed after bout 6 weeks and I was just over a stone down by that point. Two stone is realistic for me, but it depends on how much you weigh! I weigh 15 stone! x

My start weight last thursday was 17.2lb, have been pretty much 100% with no more that 7 syns a day since sat and couldn't help but sneek a peek on the scales this morning and im 16.10lb so far but that could change by weigh in as my weight varies so much during the course of a day lol im really excited about my 1st weigh in on thurs or it could just be nerves lol :) x

I really wanna do this im completley in the zone and if i dont stick with it ive got no one else to blame but myself! i hope i can do as well as you all on here x

Back