Seeking diet buddy

Hi birdy to be, i have found it ok this time round. I did LL a few years back and gained the weight again, then tried Cd ayear or so later and couldn't stomach it. gaining even more weight and trying loads of different diets this time round has been really easy, apart from starting the day after easter lol. buy the weight is coming off and i can't wait to see the end results!! xxx

Hey huni hows u today? Im hungry and feel a bit weak but im not gna cheat so dnt worry! Just having my water lol such an effort aint it but I managed all yesterday but didnt fill me up as much considering how much I drank bt neva mind hun hope ur ok and be strong xxxxxxx

Hiya sorry I've not posted today, been mega busy.... I have had a mega headache all day and had a serious case of the shakes at work so I gave in and had a biscuit :-( only a rich tea finger but it just stopped me from feeling dizzy... Now I just generally feel crap!! :-( I've just failed myself AGAIN..... well done to you though.. Keep it up :) do u feel any different??? Xxx

Hey dnt worry I just had dinner I had steak and salad and couple off rich teas lol I cnt pass the second day its awfull!! So dnt feel bad huni xxxxxxx

Ahhh it's just so god damn annoying and I just feel like I've let myself down so much... And it's like mental torture haha!!' I just don't know what the solution is really!!! God I'm such a failure hahahaha... I have to laugh about it otherwise I'd cry xx

Itbfeels awfull when that happens I know what ur feeling like bbe, dnt feel so let dwn it was one biscuit it may delay kestosis but it certainly wnt add any more pounds, I hope u feel,better huni hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks babe, I just feel crap but knowing that I'm not the only one makes it easier... Maybe I should just give up haha don't know what else to do though, have you ever tried other diets?? I've tried like healthy eating and stuff (not that I eat mega crap anyway, I just love roast dinners etc) but have never some slimming world OR weight watchers but maybe I should give it a try. It just annoys me because i go to the gym at least 4 times a week. Gggggrrrrr.... Hahahaha what are we like hey?? Xxx

Good luck today hun... I'm going to forget (AGAIN) and move on and stick to my motto WE WILL BE THIN hahaha xxx

Hey hun glad ur feeling better today!! Ive thot bout doing other diets I even went to sell my packs on ebay yesterday but I didnt, anyway ur ok to have a meal somedays maybe u shud try that bbe especially if ur feeling really faint I was the same yesterday its bloody awfull, so dnt worry u havent failed we ll just carry on an tackle each day as it comes k, keep strong yea xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi girls, can I join you? Exante is being delivered today at lunch. Can't wait, not to drink the shakes but to lose weight!

I started at 16 stone 2.5 years ago and slimmed down to 9.11 with WW and boxing training. I have crept up to 11.9 and want to get back to 10 stone within 6 weeks (or as close as I can) as I have a weekend away with the girls.

Looking forward to getting to know you all x

Hey Leanne how you doing?? Still going strong?! I've totally screwed this week up as well!!! I'm soooooo tired and weak :-( went to the gym last night had personal training and just cried hahahaha soooo embarrassing, it's like a proper bodybuilding gym (not that I'm a bodybuilder haha) and it was full of lads, I was the only female and I cried hahahahahahahaha just so fed up!!' BUT hey that was yesterday and today's a new day and to be honest I know that I'm just ridiculous and shouldn't be moaning but I am haha.... Everything ok with u???? Xxxx

First day so far so good, had a vanilla shake and a bar today. Going to try the Thai soup later. I am already having visions of food :) only 3 weeks 6 and a half days to go ha!

Birdy are you weak from lack of food? I am trying the gym later but usually I have over 2000 calories in me, not 600! Will let you know how I feel, I do alot of cardio so hope I don't feel too lightheaded.

xx

Hey claire im ok I weighed myself and I was.10/9 so I lost another 2lbs woo hoo!! And ive been eating one meal its crazy another 3 and thats half a stone so it goes to show it does work when u eat aswell lol u keep up the good wrk hun xxxxxxx

Well done Leanne, what was your starting weight? It's easy to get into when you see good results isn't it? x

Thanks hun , my start weight was 10/13 im now 10/9 so not to bad considering ive been, totally hopeless at the diet lol how u doin hun? Xxx

Is it your first week as well? I have to admit that it's been okay but it's only day one :) made shepherds pie for the boys earlier and managed not to lick mash potato off the masher!

This is my first time on a VLCD, if I can shift a stone I will be more than happy.

What are you hoping to get to?

Keep at it ladies! be strong and stay positive. x

Nicci, wow! Amazing loss, how have you found it?

Back