Seeking diet buddy

chellymac said:
Hi

Well how did you find it yesterday. I think my ketosis has kicked in. Feel a lot better today and no hunger pains. Really looking forward to next weigh in to see how well I have done. Just order the orange bars. I have ordered more of the orange drink it is really nice compared to the other flavours. Hope you are getting on well today :p

That's great Hun... I gotta wipe the slate clean and begin again. So glad to hear your doing well... I WILL be goin you in ketosis very soon! X

Hello!

I just wanted to drop by and say welcome to the forum and wish you good luck on your journey. The first few days can be difficult it does get much easier, honestly! I'm in my 4th week and don't think I could have made it this far without the fabulous support from the other members of this forum - they are a god send :)

As for the Coke zero, I usually have a can each day, sometimes two and so far it hasn't knocked me out of ketosis. Having said that, some people have different experiences with it so my advice would be to err on the side of caution.

Have a fantastic week and don't forget to let us all know how your first weigh-in goes.

Ann-Marie xx

DiamondDoll said:
How's it going today? Think it's day 4 for you mow?xx

Hi. Doing great today yes day 4 for me. How you getting on. I have definitely found this the easiest day so far went out a walk earlier. Drinking coke zero doesn't make it feel so bad. Still have about 1 litre of water to drink before bedtime.

I'm def starting tomoriw too I've had a few false starts but I'm happy that tomoriw is going to be my new start.. I've about 3 stone to lose.. Going to start a diary tomoriw too.. I've lots of activities and things planned the rest of the year and I don't want to look huge xxx

Good luck on your weight loss journey :)
This forum is great, i don't post much but i'm always on here reading the posts for support, info and motivation!

hi wanted to wish you luck i have done 3 days on the exante diet (wednesday-Friday) before failing and eating on Saturday and Sunday so today is offically day 1 for me as well of just shakes again, ive got about 3-4 days supply left so tomorrow when i get paid i have to buy some more lol

hi today is my restart day too iv had about a month off and gained back about 10lb so back on it hoping to lose 14-20lb this month start weight was 215 then lowest 168 now 178 approx my weight loss goal is 123lb

I've started today too.
I can do this I can do this, I can do this.

Just do what I keep doing. Looking at all the lovely summer dresses and thinking I'm going to wear that!

Jo xx

Jodge884 I've started today too!! How are you finding it?? I've had a strawberry shake and a tomato soup. How about you??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi All
Well done 2 out of 3 shakes so far feeling a little sorry for myself but keep saying to myself i wanna loose this weight more than eat food lol. Wish the shakes were a little thicker though. Any ideas are welcome.
Good luck to everyone and we can do it xxx

My head is banging!! Must keep telling myself that this feeling is no where near as bad as looking at the scales or in the mirror!! Let's still together! This is our time to be skinny! How much do you guys need to lose? I really want to be 3 store lighter by the end of July -doable?? Xx

hi i started today as well, it went ok not as bad as my first offical day last week, then i was craving for food but today its only a little niggle. had my 3rd shake later then i should have but i managed to have it anyway. i want to lose about 3stone if i can

I need to lose around 3 stone too. Could push it to 4stone but I'd be a rake then.

Need to do it by July too- going on holiday on the 24th.

Right at this second I'm struggling.
I'm cold, I have a headache, I'm shaky and I'm STARVING! Plus I'm at work until midnight booooooo!
Just phones hubs and told him to tell me not to eat lol xx

Thanks!! That would be great, I'm sick of this battle!! In planning on soon TS for five weeks and hen switching to WS! Four stone would just be amazing!! When did you do it before?

I struggled yesterday, not with hunger but with side effects. Also I don't really like the products- I just get so anxious about them!! Bleurghhh xx

You do get used to the packs and your tastes change after a while. It is tough the first week or so but it does get easier. I have coke zero at weekends so I feel like a have something different then and doing it that way it feels like a treat!

Also it's good to measure yourself, it's just as nice seeing the inches go down and when I didn't lose weight in one week I still lost inches so didn't feel bad at all.

Good luck xx

Back