Seeking diet buddy

Morning all
Day 2 here we go. Not had shake yet gonna drink pint water first then have probably banana shake. i think today is going to be hard but got to do it i have weight to loose before events so have no choice. Come on girls lets do another 100% TS day xxx

Morning!! Yes let's do it another 100% day! But all is not well, I hate the products!! What can I do- I hate the shakes so much that I would actually choose to not eat rather than have them! That isn't good. Soooo Exanteers help me- will eating two bars in a day really be that detrimental? Surely there would still be a great loss considering what I was eating before??

Also on WS why is it three products and a meal? Surely 2 products and a meal would be better? Just so I know for future!

I know it's only day 2 and I'm having a meltdown!! And it's not about hunger, I literally gag with the shakes and porridge to the point where not eating at all would be preferable! #fail

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, I also re started yesterday and it wasn't too bad. Like you, I keep running to the toilet. I would also like to lose 4 stone and hope we can do it!!! Good luck x

Hi, I have moved this out of the weigh in forum, to the main forum, you will probably get a few more replies there x

Morning ladies,
I'm on day 16, it IS a tough diet no doubt about it. My first few days were hard and I just had to get my head down and ride it out. On about day 5 I had the worst headache I'd had in a very long time. I was hungry, weak and a little fed up. This bit is all about mindset and from what you're saying you're all in the right frame of mind :)
Keep remembering that you are doing this diet and it's not doing you (if you know what I mean) it's a choice, and a short term choice, it's not forever. The rewards will far outweigh any temporary symptoms you're getting at the moment. When those trousers start to feel slack and your bra I'd looser it's like WOOHOO!!! And it really spurs you on :D
A couple of tips that help me:
I use my vanilla shake powder as coffee whitener, it makes it very fluffy and creamy.
Add peppermint tea to choc shake for mint choc :p yummy
Check out the sticky of allowed drinks and stock up so you have some variety
Add cinnamon to porridge if you don't like the taste
Add herbs & spices etc to soups if you need to funk them up ;)
Split your shake packs so you have little and more often, it helps with hunger, as does drinking loads when you feel hungry

Best tip of all- stick close to this forum, everyone will gee you along and pick you up if you fall down. I've made some lovely friends

That's just a few, hope that helps :) xxxx

Thanks determined lady! I am going to stick with it, just had a vanilla shake! I don't drink coffee so it was just plain. My god, was nearly sick!! Starting to thing no food would be preferable!! Will soldier on though :eek:) xx

Anyone startibg today?

I'm restarting today after yesterday ugh. Lol buddies are welcome

chellymac said:
Hi. Doing great today yes day 4 for me. How you getting on. I have definitely found this the easiest day so far went out a walk earlier. Drinking coke zero doesn't make it feel so bad. Still have about 1 litre of water to drink before bedtime.

Hi chellymac

How's it going for you? Nearly weigh in time!!! X

I was so good until dinner time. And having only 2 hours of sleep and tiredness I gave in and had dinner :(

Well one blip won't hurt! Hunger doesn't bother me, I hate the shakes which ist biggest hurdle! I usually vomit after them! Not good! I wonder what damage have two bars a day would have?? Xx

Day 2 here too.
Not too bad hunger or weakness wise. Haven't had a shake yet either. I've got to make them last until midnight lol.
When I woke up this morning I felt sick, shaky, dizzy and empty. I feel far less bloated already though.

I'm going to have a vanilla shake in a minute ( that's all I ordered ) I actually really like it. I do it with a hand blender and really cold water. Tastes a bit like ready brek.

I did seriously consider doing ws while I was at work last night. Was so so so hungry. But I'm going to try and stick at another ts and see if it gets any easier.

We can do it!!

Jo xx

ErisedReflection said:
Well one blip won't hurt! Hunger doesn't bother me, I hate the shakes which ist biggest hurdle! I usually vomit after them! Not good! I wonder what damage have two bars a day would have?? Xx

Maybe email exante and ask?
If you don't like the shakes it's going to make it loads harder so I can't see how it would be a problem if you were going to stick to it with bars instead of shakes?
Or maybe ws? Just chug a shake for break lol, bar for lunch and meal? xx

I'm back on day 1 after I blipped sun and yesterday, anyway have u tried blending the shakes they go so thick and then suck it up through a straw :) bananna is my fav nom nom nom ooo plus I always add a tablet of sweetener :)

Hey ladies, my first delivery is on its way...hoping to start on Thursday...got a HUGE amount of weight to lose so will be around for a long time!! Would love to "buddy up", in fact I think I am desparate to have a buddy!!!! Xx

Yeah I might contact them! I'm doing some maths now lol and work out calorie damage. WS is three packs and a meal. I'm thinking I might do one bar, one soup and one meal? Because I'm cutting out a pack I can't see the weight kiss being any different. Gonna stick it as it is for as long as I can though! Just had tomato soup laced with chilli powder-was fine!! How you doing?? Xx

hey all well midday of day 2 and my tummy is rumbling kids lunches looked so good lol. but i chomped on some icecubes lol. Just drinking water and gonna have strawberry shake in about an hour.
I have found with the shakes adding 7 icecubes and 250ml icecold water it makes it into a really thick shake which is really nice and i managed to drink it better this morning than yesterday.
But OMG i am hungry but i will push past this pain if i didnt have kids think i would just stay in bed all day lol.
Lets keep at it we can do this we will do this
Marion xx

Well done you!! Munching on ice cubes is an amazing idea!!! Ok so I've done my maths, to do it my way and have two bars and one soup a day means I would be having 39 calories and 1.8gcarbs over what the diet recommends!! What do we think-surely that can't do too much damage? And if I don't be sick after every shake surely that's an amazing step at keeping me motivated!! Ahhh I just want someone to tell me that i will still lose well?? Exante just said its flexible and totally up to me xx

Back