Seeking diet buddy

Hey Leanne I've been 'sort of' doing it for just over a week now but now properly and I need to really get stuck into it... Shall we do it together?? Whats your first goal?? X

Hey yeah id love to buddy up and do it, makes it whole lot easier lol, I just started today and its going npt to bad, the black coffee is disgusting haha, my main goal is to try and loose half a stone in 3 weeks, wot about u? X

hi all....i am new here too, starting on Monday, ordered bumper pack :)
I will need lots of encouragement too, and will come on here a lot. I was reading through the diaries, and decided I will have to start one too, will start tonight... I just have to succeed...., doing it for me :D !!!

hi!! new here starting 23/4...any buddies please ? and anybody from wales?

hi everybody...I am excited and scared a bit... starting monday:eek:. I am a single mum (was married for very long until 2 years ago),.... I will need to be very strong and break my addiction with food and snacking, ....an emotional thing as well.
Is there anybody there who wants to buddy up? And anybody from Wales...? I need somebody to check up on me, spur me on a little, and tell me off!!!:) I have bbm aswell.

I have 3 to 4 stone to lose, I lost a bit on my own eating more healthy... I have to do this for myself, as cant go on the way I have been...

Please reply, will be nice to meet you all.... I am starting my diary tonight or tomorrow, please pop in :), might be a bit boring though :rolleyes:

Hope you are having a good weekend!!

Naomi xxx

Hi good luck once u pass ur 3 days Hun it gets easy ... U will find heaps of motivation on here n Best way to get through is reading people's diary.
I know it's not an easy diet but believe me once u start the diet it's all up hill the weight starts falling off n day by day u start to feel a different person, good luck and it's all about will power! X

There's a buddy thread in the main forum :)

Naomi_ said:
hi everybody...I am excited and scared a bit... starting monday:eek:. I am a single mum (was married for very long until 2 years ago),.... I will need to be very strong and break my addiction with food and snacking, ....an emotional thing as well.
Is there anybody there who wants to buddy up? And anybody from Wales...? I need somebody to check up on me, spur me on a little, and tell me off!!!:) I have bbm aswell.

I have 3 to 4 stone to lose, I lost a bit on my own eating more healthy... I have to do this for myself, as cant go on the way I have been...

Please reply, will be nice to meet you all.... I am starting my diary tonight or tomorrow, please pop in :), might be a bit boring though :rolleyes:

Hope you are having a good weekend!!

Naomi xxx

I'm from Wales :) and I started last Friday, so currently day 9 :) and loving every minute :)
Where is Wales are you from? North? Mid? South? x

Hi there I am in Cardiff.

GSQ

YEY let's do it Leanne and Naomi your more than welcome to join us as well... My goal is at least 7lb by 19th may.. Surely that can not be that hard?? It's 4weeks away today!!' but obviously the more I can loose the better... I just find it so hard not to give into temptation :-( BUT I'm now relying on you guys to give me a kick up the arse when I slip up!!! I have started drinking black coffee (I've never ever drank tea or coffee) but I have to have about 5 sweetner tablets with it hahaha... Good luck Girlies xxx

Hi Naomi

I am going to start the Exante Total Solution tomorrow, I am also looking for similar support as you are so hopefully we can support each other.

Good luck for Monday.

x

Hi Naomi

I am going to start the Exante Total Solution tomorrow, I am also looking for similar support as you are so hopefully we can support each other.

Good luck for Monday.

x

hiya, hope the start is going okay...yes will be great to help each other! Have you told people the diet you are doing?

I'm from Wales :) and I started last Friday, so currently day 9 :) and loving every minute :)
Where is Wales are you from? North? Mid? South? x

wow you are doing so well, how are you feeling at the moment? I am from the south :)

Naomi_ said:
wow you are doing so well, how are you feeling at the moment? I am from the south :)

Thanks, I'm feeling crap, but that's due to other factors in my life-not s&s! I'm from The north coast :)

Ohh thats even better then if ur goals the same as mine! This is me on day one and its goin ok not as bad as I thought it wud be, but all I can think about is food haha!! But im not going there ill look forward to my bar and soup lol, how many days have you done? X

Day one going well but the smell off my boyfriends food is making me so hungry lol, but im not given in to temptation im,here for the long run x

Hey Leanne so how's your day been???!! Ive been messing about on it for about 3weeks, and was going to start properly from today but my day had been hectic and nit eaten properly at all. So Monday it is.. New day, new week, new me :) do u have a goal for this week? I think I'd be happy with 3-4lb or do u think that's too ambitious??? Xx

Back