Seeking diet buddy

Hahaha only just realised that you didn't know my names and u only know me as birdy 2 be haha... My names Claire :) and in may I'm getting married so will then be Claire bird haha that's the story behind my screen name :) I'm sure you would have lost and you'll probably be surprised by how much... Keep strong and the hunger will pass over, even though you feel like your about to die haha..!! My day is going well so far wahoo but 3pm hasn't arrived yet and that's the time I find most difficult xx keep going, you can do it xx

Lol that names great haha!! An congrats on getting married was this the goal then , ur wedding?? Im just making some boullion hopefully this will keep me satisfied, I find this time soo hard I thot I wud av been ok at this time and struggle at nite but its the other way round lol cse I seem to be fine at night , awk my bodys all over the place haha!! Keep strong the hunger will be gone in no time I try to tell myself that haha xxxx

Yes your right and just keep thinking skinny haha... And everything will be ok :) yes the weddings my goal hence why I'm doing it even though I'm within my 'ideal' weight... Haha it might be ideal for whoever worked out the stupid statistics but actually I'm not ideally how id like to be so.....!!!! It annoys me how people tell me I don't need to diet BUT it's amazing what clothes can do hahahahah!! And I think it's all about just being happy and confident with yourself.. So if I can loose half a stone I will feel 'ok' but don't think I'll ever be 100% happy.. The lowest I've ever been was 8st 13lb (after a sickness bug hhahahaha) and I still wasn't happy!! Hahaha oooooo the joys of being female hey xx

Yeah skinny defo wins every time but trying to tell my body that, thats a diffrent story haha!! Last year I wad 9/4 and as u say we re never happy wiv that, if I could get to size 8 id be happy .. Well I think haha xxxxx

Omg I just about slipped again then, I told my bf to turn back to the chip shop.3 times haha!! I even bought mars bars lol, but I didnt do it they ve all got a chippie and im having my mushroom soup lol!! Oh yeah I had a sneaky weigh in and im 2lbs down so not to bad hope I can loose another two ny sunday xxxx

Well done you that's such good will power :) DO NOT eat that nasty mars bar hahahaha it will only cause your clothes to shrink haha!! Just think that your yummy mushroom soup is a far tastier and better option... 2lbs since Sunday is brill :) well done.... Thing is we won't be loosing as much as some people are weekly because we haven't got a huge amount to loose so it's going to be slower BUT your on the right track... Wahooooo :) xx

1st day today hoping to get to day 3 quickly and then it should be plain sailing fingers crossed! Hoping to loose 2-2.5 stones in next 8wks for hol then another 3st once I'm home before xmas!

Hey claire sorry for late reply my bloody internet ran out on my phone haha!! Yeah it did take mega will power, gna order my other pack now gna get porridge instead off soup.its horrible!!! Lol how u doing today bbe? Xxxxxx

Porridge is by far nicer than the soup haha and if you whack a sweetener in it it's even better haha... My day is going well so far, not feeling any different though :-( I was hoping that my clothes would be hanging of me by now but NO they arnt haha... Gym again for me tonight!!! I just hate 3pm I don't know what it is about that time but I just seem to STARVE hahaha.... WE WILL DO THIS haha xx

Hey tried to change the soup to porridge but they dnt swap, so another week off horrible soup lol,! However they.are.gna send me some sample porridge so not to bad!! I thot u wud av been in kestosis by now hun? Defo be tommoz if not today, I defo aint cse im bloody starving haha xxxxx

Where do you get your food packs from? I get mine off the website and can just order what I want!!! Yucky soups hehe.. My favourites are definatley the shakes... I love the banana one mmmmmmmmm!! Hehe how many packs a day do u have??? I'm thinking I might do 4 and just have one when I have my 3pm slump BUT really I don't need it.. I only find that time of day hard because it's when I prepare the kids snack at work (I'm a manager of a childrens nursery) and just being around the food is what makes me hungry.. Haha god I hate food sometimes hahaha xx

Hey I get mine online to I get the bumper pack at 37 pounds its just.a variety off them all, but I have 3 a day maybe shud go up to 4 this may help a bit with the hunger pangs, god that must be hard I do my kids dinner and I feel the same its soo evil aint it lol!!! How have u been today? Xxxx

Its just too tempting and I made them pizza for tea and just the smell of it made me want to eat a horse haha but I didn't... I've been ok today BUT I just feel so bloated from all I'm drinking and feel really uncomfortable. But I'm ok, don't think I'm in ketosis but not sure why not... I will do a stick thing in the morning!!! How have u been??? Xx

Hey claire I wasnt to bad yesterday I was hungry but not as bad! Im im and out the toilet every 5, mins its soo annoying u get comfy then the nxt im up again haha! Hopefully u are huni it wud make it so much easier wudnt it, good luck tofay babe we can do this!!!.xxxxxxxx

Back