Self Sabotage - Why Oh Why?

Me and a friend talking about binges the other day. We had a scenario what would we do if there was a bar of chocolate that we loved in the fridge. Both of us overweight and we both agreed we'd eat it all and it would bug us constantly till eaten in full. The skinner relatives said snap off a bit and eat over a few days. Me and friend agreed neither of us could imagine doing that!

We just agreed we both have a terrible relationship with food. I don't have any answers but it definitely made me think about how different people how such a different reaction to food.

Just had a massive binge, after being so good for a couple of weeks! Actually made me feel unwell, so need to remember that feeling the next time...

That's what always happens to me - I think 'This is going to be gorgeous and feel so good eating all this rubbish' and then afterwards I feel bloated and sickly, if only we could remember that when we are looking in the fridge or the naughty cupboard!!

Me and a friend talking about binges the other day. We had a scenario what would we do if there was a bar of chocolate that we loved in the fridge. Both of us overweight and we both agreed we'd eat it all and it would bug us constantly till eaten in full. The skinner relatives said snap off a bit and eat over a few days. Me and friend agreed neither of us could imagine doing that!

We just agreed we both have a terrible relationship with food. I don't have any answers but it definitely made me think about how different people how such a different reaction to food.

That is so me...I can't have one chocolate I have to eat them till I feel sick - when I was a teenager I drank Pernod until I was sick and I have never touched it since, maybe a little aversion therapy lol so why does the same principle not apply with chocolate...

.....I have decided for this first month I will totally cut out sweets, chocolate, cake, biscuits etc and only use syns for adding to meals like dressing, or ketchup I wan't to reeducate myself to see those foods as treats now and again and that I don't need to eat them as a food group. This week I can honestly say I haven't missed them the foods I've eaten have been filling, healthy and actually delicious.

I bought a pack of single time outs there was 8 in the pack 'i'll just have one for a treat' i said 4 timeouts later... Oops

I bought a pack of single time outs there was 8 in the pack 'i'll just have one for a treat' i said 4 timeouts later... Oops
Thats my problem lulu, best for me to leave well alone lol.

Denise you have the right idea, a whole month without them may retrain our minds. I just can see myself going to the garage at midnight to grab whatever!!

Think I may give it go. A couple of wine gums today turned into 12 really quickly! Most of my syns on junk food this week so really wanna start changing my habits.

Ive took time out guys. Need to get things out my system and be really ready to get back on with a vengance when I do. Not quite sure when that will be... ooops x

Ill be here just not great support to others, how can I help if I have no willpower myself?

Ill be here just not great support to others, how can I help if I have no willpower myself?
Youve done so well bubble, dont give up now

You help by being you love! Don't you dare stop posting or we'll all be round to sort you out gangsta stylee ;)

Had a big binge yesterday due to the sunny weather, had harvesters then drink and chocolates. Not upset as enjoyed all of it. :p

Back on the wagon today as my bloating is telling me I should.

I've just read this thread again, to reassure myself that there are other people who do the same thing I just did. Binged on packets of crisps, I just couldn't stop myself! Now I feel disgusted with myself, sick and disgusted. As someone said further up, have to remember this feeling. After 2 weeks of being on plan, weighed in yesterday and had lost weight. Today...I binge. OK got it out there, time to move on. At least I am not feeling 'well I've ruined today, might as well just carry on and start again tomorrow', but am feeling like the rest of the day will be syn free.

Im still 'time out' cant stop binging but got to say suns making me feel i need to get back on it soon or ill be in leggings all summer!:eek:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ok Bubble, you have 2 st to go to target, I have 2st to my mini target, starting tomorrow with damage limitation today lets do this...2lb for next week are you in? X

I lost 2 stone with another 2 to goal. But 9 days ago with no trigger that I can recall I binge ate and haven't stopped since. I need to get back on track. I feel so huge and bloated and my clothes are tight again. Im up over 7 ibs :(

Back