September Exercise Challenge

Well I'm not going running today cos I still feel iffy!! Gonna see how I feel later and do an exercise DVD.

This EA active sounds good!!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Well the training for 2012 Great North Run starts tmrw!!! I've watched it all morning and I'm inspired!!

Ok, I need to lose 5 stone to be in with a chance of getting to peak fitness!! I can do it!!

I plan to run for Alzheimers Society in memory of the best and loveliest granny in the world!!! My brother is up for it too!!!!

Ee I need to get planning!! Oh & buy some new trainers!!

xxx

Yay go you xxx

Its great to have a goal like that to work towards! Go you! :) Leisurely walk with dogs today - 30mins.

I've had no exercise apart from walking round shops with mam. Back on track tmrw!!

I didnt do my ea active all week and lost 3lb, yet the two weeks I was doing it I lost nowt!!! Hows that work??

Anyway I am going to stick with just walking for now.... School run alone is 2x30min walks and 3 on a wed & fri.

I am going to keep up with crunches and reverse crunches tho as after 4 kids my stomach muscles are shot! Im not going to do too much tho maybe 20 of each everyday, and build up slowly. Once I have got to my interim target of 11st 1lb then I might look at adding in the active again to aid the toning....

Exercise slows weightless down at first I find!! I remember a few years ago when I was exercising alot the scales didn't shift but everyone commented on how much weight I had lost. But I hadn't lost any weight just changed shape!!

Even now ppl at work tell me I look like I have lost weight but I haven't lost an amount that you would notice!!

Why is it so hard? xxx

Well done on the 3lb loss Redmel :) Exercise does slow you down to start off with but in the long run its extremely benificial for your health. No exercise for me yesterday and 20mins on EA this morning.

I am actually missing doing the ea active...might do it tonight lol.

I might be being dim but it only seems to let me set it four sessions per week. I wish it was more flexible as two-three would be better for me at the moment.

Exercise is addictive once u find something u like :)

I had a 60min walk this morning and 20min run/walk/sprint just now!! Downloaded some apps so gonna follow their abs workout!!

Started the pre-GNR training plan!! :)

25 mins EA Active this morning. As of yet still haven't been able to get out on my bike!! September has been the worst month weather wise.

@ Redmel, Ive had a look at the EA this morning and I cant change it from four days to less. Unless you just do your 2-3days and ignore the days you have missed?

I have been walking along the coast from Craster to Low Newton by the Sea!! Got blown all over the place and rained on!! Clocked up 6 miles of up and down!!

Well I had Thursday and Friday off then back on track on Saturday with a 45min jog/walk. Managed 4.5 miles in 61 mins today jog/walking!!

Monday was a rest day!! I did walk about 1 mile aside from the usual trek around the Civic Centre.

Tonite I ran 2.5 miles :)

Back