September (re) starting CD club!!

Hi Everyone

Nice to hear from you all. Have my weigh in tomorrow. Ony 4lbs to go and I think I've lost 2 - but will have to wait and see.

Just got to get through tonight - starving but so close determined to finish!

Debz - wow 2 stone FANTASTIC

Slim- I love cottage cheese on celery for the AAM. I used to hate it, but I remembered my CDC saying your tastes can change and she was right. Also if you get the reduced fat stuuff, it feels likfe a proper portion. I was nuking the kitchen and drpoping it in the soup!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow - off to drink the water, it's not too late for the rest to melt off!:D

Hi Soraya - good to 'see' ya ;)

OMG - only 4lbs to go to GOAL - well done !!!

good luck for WI tomoro - hope you get the results you want ! don't forget to let us kno :)

hugs

Hi Everyone

I lost another lb on Monday taking me to 3lbs from goal. But have run out of time. This weekend I'm off on my hols - a last minute break to Egypt.

Whilst there, I'm not planning to SS or anything. It's been a tough few weeks workwise and just need to chill out. Have braced myself that I will come back with the glycogen back on and that takes me to 154. So I hope not to panic when I come back and wil use this as a practice session for maintenance:)

Am going to eat sensibly with the odd treat if I fancy it and going easy on the alcohol.

Hope that it goes well for everyone and see you when I get back.

Soraya- WELL DONE on nearly hitting target, you must be thrilled!!
Go to Egypt & enjoy yourself, you'll have all the time in the world to get the last few pounds off once you get home!

Debz- you are doing so well, always so positive, keep up the excellent work!!

Anna XXX

Hi Ya

Im starting on Monday. This was a really good idea to start this thread. Its really brilliant that so many people are starting or restarting around the same time. I have said this before but its like we are a team. But instead of the ghostbusters we are the bulgebusters!!!

Hi Ya

Im starting on Monday. This was a really good idea to start this thread. Its really brilliant that so many people are starting or restarting around the same time. I have said this before but its like we are a team. But instead of the ghostbusters we are the bulgebusters!!!

Very good!! I love it!!!:D :D :D :D

Back