September (re) starting CD club!!

hey guys hope everyone is doing well today, just had a weighin with my cdc lost 14lbs in a week i am so happy. tomorrow is when i am supposed to be weigh but really busy t work tomorrow

flippin heck - that's amazing !! well done :D

Well done soraya and island girl on your fantastic losses this week xx
Note to self - DRINK MORE WATER!!!!!

it has been hard drinking the water, but what i try to do is to drink 3 lites before lunch which works for me

Hi everyone, I posted on here a little while back but got a bit overwhelmed with replying to so many people about different things so I gave up (sorry)

However, I think I need a bit extra support so would like to give it another go at joining you all if thats ok.

I'm just starting weeks 3 so today is day 16 for me I think. I ate yesterday but need to get back on track now.

I have been reading all you're posts and you're all doing great by the sound of it. Soraya congratulations on being so close to goal that must feel great for you

I haven' joined the bonfire night challenge because that seemed a bit overwhelming too (I'm easily confused lol) so I thought I'd just let everyone get on with that.

Good morning everyone!
On day 22 today, can't believe I'm into week 4 already although in some ways I feel like I've been on this diet my whole life & in other ways feels like I started yesterday!!!
Had a difficult day yesterday as I had to travel to Dublin to meet my new boss OVER LUNCH so ended up having to explain the whole thing to her....
Anyway, was a difficult day & I would have murdered for a cheese sambo!!! BUT I didn't have one....
TOTM at the moment so the scales isn't showing any loss either so it's all a bit dis-heartening but I am soooo bloated so it's hardly a wonder!!!
Will probably loose half a stone or something in one go next week... (I wish!!!)
Also having a bit of a problem em 'going to the loo' so got some psyllium husks yesterday & had them with a tsp of Marigold Boullion & it was GORGEOUS.. like a lovely thick soup!!!
My first try I put it in a Chicken & mush soup & put it in the blender..yeuck... like a big ball of glue... not nice... had to throw it all away!!!
Also tried some in my choc shake this morning but wasn't as nice & to be honest a bit slimey!!! Couldn't get over the texture.. won't be doing that again...
Anyway, no effect yet but I feel like I have a big ball in my stomach so hope it happens soon!!!
Sorry if too much info for anyone...
Speak laters

Hi guys - hope you are all well !

nice to have you back Anna - and to see ur doing so well :)

Welcome back to you too Kati - know what you mean about being 'overwhelmed' - there are a lot of posts on this board.. but just have a read and reply to those that are relevant to you - never feel you HAVE to reply - sometimes just being here is enough :) hope ur doing OK today -give us a shout if you need a boost or have any questions or wotever !! the choice is yours - good luck ;)

I'm still going OK but weighed myself this morning and the scales haven't budged :( WI not til Saturday but felt a bit disappointed.....I seem to be loosing much more slowly than others....and am really worried that it might stop working :confused:

maybe I have a crazy screwed up metabolism....:confused:

on a more positive note, tried on some smaller trousers from my wardrobe and they fit me now and the 'old; ones are practically falling off !! am I weird or wot ??!!!

Off out tonite to school meeting for number 2 child so won't be about much....have a nice evening all...catch ya tomorrow :p

hugs

Hi Everyone

Nice to hear how everyone is doing. Still a bit grossed out imagining the husks and choc shake:)

I tend not to lose much near TOTM and then find it evens out the following week.

Been a bit of a slow week this week with the weight loss. My CDC has changed my goal weight from 10st 4 to 10:( . I feel like I caved in a bit about it and now feel unsettled that I have 9lbs instead of 5 to go, back to more than 1/2 a stone to lose. Feels like I'm aiming for a moving target.

Mind it's only an extra week on AAM so I shouldn't be too down about it.

Sun's come out so am off to sit outside:)

Hi guys
Been on a course this week so not been around much but glad to hear that everyone is ok and still plodding on. I'm feeling a bit downhearted this week as I've only lost 2lbs again this week. I could understand it last week as it was TOTM but this week I was hoping for a bit more. Starting to really miss eating as well now so really need some positive encouragement at the mo to keep going as I'm wondering if I'm only going to lose such a little each week whether I might as well do it on a low cal diet as oppose to a VLCD. Positive vibes please!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys
Been on a course this week so not been around much but glad to hear that everyone is ok and still plodding on. I'm feeling a bit downhearted this week as I've only lost 2lbs again this week. I could understand it last week as it was TOTM but this week I was hoping for a bit more. Starting to really miss eating as well now so really need some positive encouragement at the mo to keep going as I'm wondering if I'm only going to lose such a little each week whether I might as well do it on a low cal diet as oppose to a VLCD. Positive vibes please!!!!!!!!!

Hi Bluemoon - sorry that you not getting the results ur after :( I can really understand where ur coming from - my loss isn't as spectacular as others seem to be...but at least it's consistent and I lose SOME every week - when I tried 'conventional' dieting some weeks I lost nothing...

I know you've only lost 2lbs - but have you ever weighed out 2lbs of lard ??? It's a LOT !! have you been 'regular' at the loo ?? (sorry - bit personal !)...could be that you're bunged up ??!!! are you drinking enough water ? are you having a bar a day ? - some peeps find this can slow the loss...chin up hun - you are DEFINITELY losing fat - on so few calories, you can't fail to :)

hope that helps - and good luck for next week

hugs

Debz Week 6 WI

Hi guys - forgot that I hadn't updated this thread with my WI ! Another 3lbs off this week....:) I know it's not as fast as some but at least it's going in the right direction !

Hope you are all well and had a fab weekend....I hate Sundays cos it's just a round of getting organised for the week ahead.....weekends should be (at least) 4days long !!

catch you all during the week

Hi Guys, Had my WI today and lost 1lb. Would have been disappointed usually, but it was TOTM and I had less than a perfect week! Only 4lbs to go now to my original target! Although I might want to get to 10st! Listen to me, I'm so chuffed to be this close.

Debz - well done on the weight loss, hope you have another good week.

Blue Moon - a few weeks ago I lost 0.5lbs and thought TOTM and then the following week lost 1lb and was really fed up. But the week after that I lost 7lbs! I think that every so often your body tries to fight the weight loss and hang onto the fat and water. But the thing with CD is that as long as you're eating the packs and having the water, sooner or later your body has to give up the fat. It simply can't go on with such low cals. I find lose something as long as I'm drinking the water and not eating the bars - they kick me out of ketosis really quickly. Just hang on.

Am away the rest of the week, but hopefully will be able to log in every so often to see how everyone's doing. Hope I survive the danish pastries at the meetings!

Hi Guys, Had my WI today and lost 1lb. Would have been disappointed usually, but it was TOTM and I had less than a perfect week! Only 4lbs to go now to my original target! Although I might want to get to 10st! Listen to me, I'm so chuffed to be this close.

Debz - well done on the weight loss, hope you have another good week.

Blue Moon - a few weeks ago I lost 0.5lbs and thought TOTM and then the following week lost 1lb and was really fed up. But the week after that I lost 7lbs! I think that every so often your body tries to fight the weight loss and hang onto the fat and water. But the thing with CD is that as long as you're eating the packs and having the water, sooner or later your body has to give up the fat. It simply can't go on with such low cals. I find lose something as long as I'm drinking the water and not eating the bars - they kick me out of ketosis really quickly. Just hang on.

Am away the rest of the week, but hopefully will be able to log in every so often to see how everyone's doing. Hope I survive the danish pastries at the meetings!

Hi Soraya :) well done on your loss....ANY loss at TOTM is fab - and you are sooooo close to goal, keep up the good work and stay strong while you are away :D

hugs.....

Hi soraya,

Not far to target now so try and keep focused on the finish line!!!

x

where have we all gone ???

how are you lot doin ?

I;m nearly finished week 7 (I think - have lost count) and am sooo hoping for another good loss tomorrow :)

have stuck to the plan...so hopefully that'll pay off ;)

hope you are all OK :confused:

catch up with ya soon.....

Hi all,
Just got my BroadBand installed yesterday so am delighted with myself!!!
I have been doing AAM week this week & have been really bold...well I haven't eaten anything I SHOULDN'T have (except some cheese) BUT it's portion control I just can't get a handle on... I have been eating chicken/quorn and veg but far too much...
Well I will be glad to get back to ssing next week I guess & was thinking of not doing an AAM week again just having 1 meal a week instead as I know some people do as I just can't seem to control my portions, even when I am full, if I know I can eat then...
Having said that however I have managed to kick myself out of keto my stick has been less pink each day & this morning it didn't change colour at all...
Hope everyone is doing OK???

Hellooooooo Anna

Hellooooooo Anna - great to have you back with us :D

missed ya :(

how's things with ya ?? new job ? new house ? anything else new we should know about :confused: lol

I'm still here and still plodding away - 2stone gone forever now !! and fitting into clothes that haven't gone past my thighs before !!

It's a great feeling...can't believe I'm in week 8 already - the time has flown and I'm really into the routine of it now..

Mind you, I;m out to lunch on Friday of this week and no-one knows I;m doing this mad diet so I'm not really looking forward to that - don't want to draw attention to myself or people thinking I'm a weirdo (well not anymore than they do already :rolleyes: )

I've a day off tomorrow - to spend with OH - so I'm looking forward to that....

enough about me...do let me know how ur doin - and how the diet's goin etc etc...

catch ya later...

hugs

Hi Everyone

Nice to hear from you all. Have my weigh in tomorrow. Ony 4lbs to go and I think I've lost 2 - but will have to wait and see.

Just got to get through tonight - starving but so close determined to finish!

Debz - wow 2 stone FANTASTIC

Slim- I love cottage cheese on celery for the AAM. I used to hate it, but I remembered my CDC saying your tastes can change and she was right. Also if you get the reduced fat stuuff, it feels likfe a proper portion. I was nuking the kitchen and drpoping it in the soup!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow - off to drink the water, it's not too late for the rest to melt off!:D

Back