September (re) starting CD club!!

:D excellent on all your weight losses!

i'm feeling rubbish today - feel like giving up!

had felt like this for 3 days now but i seem to get through another day and Ive only been doing it for 16 days!

i just don't like the shakes.

i have 2 soups and a hot choc mint and I'm getting bored!

oh, don't listen to me coz I'm just feeling sorry for myself.
I'm craving food big time and I'm feeling sorry that although i know its my choice, i cant eat right now!!!!

keep going everyone

Tracie

Morning Tracie - hope ur feeling better today - what a brilliant loss in just 16days - FOURTEEN POUNDS !!! WOW

Keep that end goal in sight...and remember CD is a CHOICE not a prison......have a good one hun and keep us posted :)

hugs

Great weight loss anna well done. I am not to bad day 2 on cambridge been drinking my water and going to have my first shake for the day.
Thanks everyone of the support, this board is what is helping me to stay on track. i'll keep posting.

Hi everyone!
Islandgirl - well done on getting back on SS, glad you're feeling better.
Soraya, huge congratulations on hitting the tens!
Slim at heart , glad the move has gone well and well done on your great weight loss!
Racie tracie - hang in there hun, i know how you feel cos there is many a day I feel my resolve weakening but somehow i keep going for one more day!
And to everyone i missed well done and keep going you're doing so well. I know it's a big help for me just logging on here and reading your posts. xx

Hi, I can't believe this. I had three different people come into my office over the last few days and say - my God you've lost weight, were you trying to/ did you mean to?:confused:

I've lost 3st and 0.5lbs. How on earth can it have been an accident?:confused: I know I'm not so slim I look ill - my bmi is 26.6!

Que?

Hi, I can't believe this. I had three different people come into my office over the last few days and say - my God you've lost weight, were you trying to/ did you mean to?:confused:

I've lost 3st and 0.5lbs. How on earth can it have been an accident?:confused: I know I'm not so slim I look ill - my bmi is 26.6!

Que?

Hi Soraya - that's great - I'm sure you were really pleased.. it's great when peeps start to notice...makes it all worth while :)

Soraya - perhaps they thought you had left it somewhere without realising and were worried you hadn't noticed!!!!!!!!!!!!
People really are amazing aren't they, I think sometimes they don't want to offend us by congratulating us because they feel that that makes us think they thought we were fat in the first place! HELLO! I don't look in the mirror and see a size 10 looking back at me!
Still it's always great when people notice you'ved lost weight, so well done xx

Hi Everyone.

The week end has got off to a great start. Have lost a bit more and just realised that I have only half a stone to go to target. Completely in shock.

When I started this at the begin of June, it was last chance saloon for me before surgery. I used to read posts from people who had lost and were near target or on maintenance and think lucky cow, because deep inside I never thought this would work. Nothing else ever has and I thought it was me being to weak willed. And CD sounded to good to be true.

And recently, I've had a few no loss weeks and thought maybe that it. Not sure what happened this week, but so pleased.

Goodluck to everyone for the weekend.

Hi Everyone.

The week end has got off to a great start. Have lost a bit more and just realised that I have only half a stone to go to target. Completely in shock.

When I started this at the begin of June, it was last chance saloon for me before surgery. I used to read posts from people who had lost and were near target or on maintenance and think lucky cow, because deep inside I never thought this would work. Nothing else ever has and I thought it was me being to weak willed. And CD sounded to good to be true.

And recently, I've had a few no loss weeks and thought maybe that it. Not sure what happened this week, but so pleased.

Goodluck to everyone for the weekend.[/quote

Soraya - well done on being only 1/2 stone away from target - that's FAB :D not so weak willed after all !!!

keep it up

Hey Heva
Well done thats great! Keep up the good work xx

Hi all,
How you all doing???
Sorry I don't have time to read back over ALL the posts but a very big welcome to all the new-comers to the thread, can't wait to hear all your success stories!
Well done to everyone on their great weight loss, we are all fab!!!

I just started my new job today, feel a bit weird so far but I'm sure I'll get over it soon enough...

Take care all,
Anna

Hi anna
Good to see you back on the board. Hope the job goes ok and looking forward to catching up on your news xx

Helloooooooooooooooo

Helloooooo everyone - hope you are all well :)

Welcome back Anna - hope ur settling in to ur new house...and best if luck in your new job :)

How are the rest of ya doing ?? hope you had a good weekend - I'm still doing OK - although noticing slower losses than others on the boards but hey ho that's life I guess..... I'll get there in the end I have no doubt.

Unearthed some of my smaller clothes from the depths of my wardrobe at the weekend and was relly pleased that they fitted again :D in fact some of them are a little big !!!

looking forward to another week and hoping for another 3 or 4 lbs again this week.....

catch you all later...

hugs

Hi, Had my official WI yesterday and now down to 149lbs. That's 5lbs off on my scales as I thought I'd lost 2lbs last week but 7lbs on my CDC scales as they said no loss last week. Glad I stuck it out even though was really depressed this time last week. Thanks for the support everyone:)

That means my bmi is now 26. It was 34 when I started. Only 5lbs to go to goal.

Although am thinking of going to 10st and then for maintenance staying below 145. Otherwise will always worry that I'm above my goal weight and feel I ought to be doing something. I feel like I've spent my whole life trying to do something about my weight, so want to try and change my diet mentality when I get to maintenance.

Hi, Had my official WI yesterday and now down to 149lbs. That's 5lbs off on my scales as I thought I'd lost 2lbs last week but 7lbs on my CDC scales as they said no loss last week. Glad I stuck it out even though was really depressed this time last week. Thanks for the support everyone:)

That means my bmi is now 26. It was 34 when I started. Only 5lbs to go to goal.

Although am thinking of going to 10st and then for maintenance staying below 145. Otherwise will always worry that I'm above my goal weight and feel I ought to be doing something. I feel like I've spent my whole life trying to do something about my weight, so want to try and change my diet mentality when I get to maintenance.

WOO HOO !!! that's a fab loss Soraya :D well done for sticking with it when you were feeling so low - that's when it's really hard...but you did it !!!

and not far at all now to goal - that must feel amazing !

good luck for this week and hopefully you'll be at goal before you know it :)

Last edited:
hey guys hope everyone is doing well today, just had a weighin with my cdc lost 14lbs in a week i am so happy. tomorrow is when i am supposed to be weigh but really busy t work tomorrow

Back