September (re) starting CD club!!

well done bluemoon! just curious what type of meat did you have & did you find it very difficult to get back into it today??

I had a piece of steak (the chicken all came with sauce) and to be honest it wasn't all that! I felt quite uncomfortable when I went to bed as it was the first thing I had eaten in 2 weeks so I guess my stomach must have shrunk a bit! I think because I have given it such a lot of thought and really planned and saw myself ordering only meat and veg then ss again today hasn't been a problem because it was always part of the plan to get straight back into it. To be honet I am seeing such quick results with CD that I would rather go without for a few months because the food will still be there when I finish.

To be honet I am seeing such quick results with CD that I would rather go without for a few months because the food will still be there when I finish.

Well said!

It isn't going anywhere (not in my mouth either!) Well done for dealing with it.

Hi Smallkat- you have really started with the worst tastes poor thing!!

I didn't like the choc brik, the cappacino packs but some of the others are YUM... my favs now are choc, choc & mint, banana, chicken & mushroom, oriental chilli & veg... so there are some really nice ones out there I promise!!

Day 1 is really tough but if I can get through it anyone can.... honestly!!!

take care & keep glugging the water!!

I had a chicken and mushroom which was ok-ish, but i couldn't finish it.
I'm a very slow eater normally, and i'm struggling to drink the shakes/soups inside of an hour - i know you're supposed to eat them in 15 mins...
I don't feel bad, just that it's a struggle to drink down the packets...
My CDC wanted me to have 4 packets a day for the first week, but i'm glad i said no...

Hi Guys

We seems to have made it through the week end!

BLuemoon - well done with getting back to SS and sticking to the plan. That's such an achievement!!

Smallkat - have you tried splitting your packs and making up half at a time? That way you can eat them at your own pace or spread them through the day.

Right here we go for another day!

Good morning all!!

Well here we are ready for a new week of work (in or out of the home!!)

Best of luck to everyone!!

Well done everyone for getting through the weekend :D

Smallcat, soraya's advice is good about splitting the packs - try it and see how you go...

Bluemoon, well done you on the meal front, your head def is in the right place girlie - your'e well on your way to getting that stone in a month :D

Well, last night was a stressful one, hubby had made a curry, which I don't have as it's too hot for me, but I was a bit stressed and went and got a bit of chicken that he had left on his plate and had a good sniff... was tempted to eat it, but was saying to myself, one thing and your'e a goner! tho the other voice was saying, its only a bit of chicken! anyways I didnt have it, am worth more than having someone else's leftovers!!

then about 10ish, cat was crying as hungry, and I couldnt remember where I had hidden the 'Go cat!' tis ok, don't worry I wasnt tempted to eat that hahahha but took a can of pilchards out of the cup'd thought maybe I'd give him that, but also thinking I'd have some myself, checked the carb content as well, but... knew if I opened it I'd probably have it, so why put myself in that position? so I gave him some bacon instead!! Was quite chuffed with myself really:)

So day 6 for me today, and my face isn't looking so puffed out so happy enough with that...

Have a good day girlies

I'm not sure about splitting the packs - i can't take a blender into work, so i'm going to have to have the briks during the day. I'm opbviously going to have to learn to just eat quicker!
Oh well - i had the vanilla this morning, which was pretty nice! I was quite despondant last night as i wasn't enjoying them at all yesterday!

Well done everyone for getting through the weekend :D

Well, last night was a stressful one, hubby had made a curry, which I don't have as it's too hot for me, but I was a bit stressed and went and got a bit of chicken that he had left on his plate and had a good sniff... was tempted to eat it, but was saying to myself, one thing and your'e a goner! tho the other voice was saying, its only a bit of chicken! anyways I didnt have it, am worth more than having someone else's leftovers!!

Have a good day girlies

Well done Geri for resisting the chicken !!

hope you have a great week.....

Good morning all!!

Well here we are ready for a new week of work (in or out of the home!!)

Best of luck to everyone!!

Morning Anna - how are you today ?? hope your feeling better :)

Did you remember if it's WI today ?? if it is - GOOD LUCK :D

Good morning girlies :D

hope you are all well - I survived ANOTHER weekend - YAY !!!

Feeling good today - trousers getting looser...which feels fab !

Here's to another successful 'CD-ing' week for us all :)

Spk later.....

Morning Anna - how are you today ?? hope your feeling better :)

Did you remember if it's WI today ?? if it is - GOOD LUCK :D

No, I rang the centre & it's defo tomorrow which is very confusing as I seem to have less packs left than I should have & I'm 100% sure I didn't go over any of the days... oh well, it's either old age or carb withdrawal confusion!!!

Feeling pretty good today but still hungry a lot of the time, just feel able to cope with it, strange though I thought the hunger pangs would go with ketosis but no, doesn't seem like it works that way for me & I'm defo in Ketosis, my little stick turned almost purple this morning...

Even though I do feel like I am handle the hunger at the moment I certainly wouldn't care to feel this way for the next 8 months...

Oh well, it's still the first week so maybe things will change, here's hoping!!

Was great to chat with you last night Debz, hope everyone else is doing OK!

Hahahaha Anna, resisting the cat food was the hard bit! Have to hide it from my dd, will just have to buy some more later...

How much water are you drinking Anna, try and drink some more, as that not only helps with the hunger but speeds up the weightloss too :) good luck for tomorrow:D

debs well done great new on the trousers getting loser - mine aim will be to get this skirt that I've got on lower hahahha its quite high up on my waist, don't think its meant to be quite as high as it is :D

Don't forget your water girlies:p

Hey guys i feel so bad today i had to eat as had no cd with me and was stuck in moscow and had to eat food what should i do have a shake when i get home

Yep have a cd shake as soon as you get in. It's when you start saying 'sod it I'll start again tomorrow' that the trouble starts! What did you eat, just out of interest? :p

How are you all doing? I'm thinking bout these pilchards! Don't ususally even eat em, but must've bought them a while ago!

Report to base guys! :D

I agree with Geri, have a shake tonight for sure otherwise it's a very slippery slope!!

Geri, chuck the pilchards in the bin!!!!! (the outside one!) Just reminds me actually i need to put the bin out!

Thanks girls just landed back 2 hours to get home then i will have one with lots of water had boil egg and yogurt toast and tea then on the aircraft sweet and sour chicken with noodles and lots of water

Well done on the lots of water island girl!:D never mind the other stuff, just carry on with cd as soon as you get home:p

Hahahah karen, nope I will not put them in the bin, never know when I might need em, but have been reminding myself about my lil contract I have going... tho of course the other voice says, 'yea but it's not like it's legal or anything!!'

anyway off to take my lil man to football, and have 2 litres of fizzy water to take with me...:D

later peeps

Hi all
Glad everyone is having a great day!

Islandgirl - Like everyone else has said have a shake when you get home and don't worry about what you have had to eat today, you can't change it so don't give it another thought and just get back into SS now you're home. Have a word with your CDC and see if you can get a couple of bars just to keep with you incase of emergencies, they really are a godsend.

Geri you're post cracked me up!

Well guys going to go and make my vegtable soup with curry powder and herbs for tea then sit at the table with the rest of the family whilst they tuck into whatever it is my hubby's making!!
xx

Back