September (re) starting CD club!!

Debz- from reading the blogs & diaries I really think the water is the key to this so if we can get that into us I really think we have a much greater chance of success!! Well done on the stone loss- can't wait to say the same myself!

quote]

:eek: awww thanx ! won't be long til you're there too....just stick with it - it does get easier :)

Well done for dumping the b/f Tracie... just think you have lost probably 12-15 stone (don't know how much he weighs) of deadweight right there! he he he
Anyway- it can be sad to turn over a new leaf but so good for you too.. I think I already told you that I have been seperated now for 2 years myself & am a single Mum too & one of the reasons I am doing this is to find a nice man (I know I know he should love me for what I am etc but if he can't actually see the real me under the fat...!!)

I tested for Ketosis myself this morning & it was on the ++ Moyen colour... whatever that means, I'm new to all this... I guess it's starting to happen but I still feel REALLY hungry & soooooo bloated!!

Bluemoon- I know what you mean about it being scary to have so much to loose, I just can't wait for my first weigh in so I can officially start to see my ticker move along... well I hope so anyway!! Hope to loose as close to a stone as possible the first week to give the process a good kick start... did the cabbage soup diet last year & lost 13lb in a week eating loads so hopefully will lose at least the same with not eating anything!!!

Debz- thanks for the encouragement, I need all I can get!!

I am wondering if i can join the sept club, I am to a restarter. This is Day two for me finding it really hard as i am craving for food, Been keeping up with the water so far have had 3 litres and counting i guess it stops me thinking about food also good thing i am off going to the loo every 5 mins which i guess is a good thing.
Good luck to every one too

Last edited:
Hiya Island girl
course you can join, jump aboard :D

I'm on day 2 today 2, not been too bad so far, feel quite determined tho have said that umpeenth (sp) times before!

ahh tracie, well done to you for staying on track with all thats going on with you...:)

slim - you're sounding very positive at the moment, it's great to hear, you do make me laugh with your posts hahaha

bluemoon, 10lbs down already, wow thats great - keep on keeping on

soraya,
well done on the water front and getting back on track... keep your eyes on the prize girlie, it'll all be worth it in the end :p

right got to shoot, it's 3.13 got to be at sch at 3.15!! good job its only a minute down the road!!

later peeps:p

Island Girl, you made me laugh with the trips to the loo! I know what you mean. I'm freezing cold today which I know is a good sign for me as I'm always cold in ketosis.

i have got a pedometer on today and my slendertone belt is coming out for the first time in ages. I think these things all positively reinforce what I'm trying to do.

Quite like the idea of the contract too that Geri has.

Wish I had bluemoon's energy, but holefully it'll come.

Off to drink more water!

Oh I didn't realise being cold can be a sign of ketosis. I've been bloody freezing for days and I'm sat here in my fleece but now I know why!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi All,

Im quite cold today also!!!

I'm actually finding it abit harder today.
My stomach has rumbled for the first time in 3 days and I had hunger pains.
I am in Ketosis which is good.

Also, just started TOTM so, thats normally a terrible time for me with water retention and cravings!!!!!!

Ive even had to split my 1st pack, had half at 2 and the other half at 4.

I will have another pack when i settle down to watch tv and my Hustle Dvd and I'll have a bar too. I know its recommended to not have bars at first but I always have, theyre what keep me from having a mars bar!!!!

Im just suprised that i feel hungrier today rather than day 1+2.

Had full quota of water and then some.

i gotta keep strong and focused!

Ive had that many restarts, but this is the first time in a very very long time that ive gotten to day 3!!!

good luck all
Tracie

We're all rooting for you Tracie!!
I had a good start to the day but it's getting harder as it goes on... feel very hungry now & am just after a shake too... well an hour ago.. must drink more water.... could eat just about anything.. oh my God when I was making my daughter's sandwich i could smell the bread & cheese... I came soooooo close...

STEP AWAY FROM THE BREAD & CHEESE ANNA !!!

sounds like ur day wasn't too bad....stay strong - remember the end will DEFINITELY justify the means ;)

Can I join too? Actually started 27th August (BH Monday). Lost 8lbs by Sunday (last week) but that was first thing. Changed my day and time to Thursday 7.15 p.m. (i.e. 45 minutes ago) - bit cheesed (pardon the word) as I only lost 1lb BUT it is the end of the day (nearly AND only 4 days) so next week WILL be brilliant. First week definitely the worst. It was somones birthday today and I turned down the cakes which were 15 feet from my desk - how staggering is that? Was helped by opening up 'lunch' which was the chocolate bar. Another birthday next week though. Hated the bricks but have bought a battery operated milk frother to do shakes at work (I have an early start so have breakfast at work).

I have all my stuff in half portions which suits me better. Off for my tea now and then supper will be before I go to bed. Good luck all of you - we CAN do this.

Whatever the problem is the answer is another glass of water!

Hi Cat woman- course you can join!! Well done on your 8lb loss, next week will be fab I'm sure! Good luck for the rest of the week girl!!

Made it through Day 1 with success YAY!!!

I nearly had a fit when I stepped on the scales and realised that I'd put on weight- aaagh. Then I realised that it's TOTM looming, so the weight loss will be limited this week. I find though that it evens out the next week.

Now for day 2 - had 1l of water already!

Good luck to everyone for today, Soraya

good luck for day 2 hope you enjoy drinking all that water. lol

Best of luck to everyone today! Stay strong & keep drinking (the water that is!)!!

Soraya- well done for getting through day 1, the worst of it is almost behind you now!!!

Morning girlies....

tracie, hope your'e not feeling so hungry today! the reason you may feel hungrier on day 3 rather than the first 2 days, is that on the first days you'd have food in your stomach - not having yet emptied your glyogen stores. But you're closer to ketosis and once that sets in you won't feel physically hungry, just in your head!

I'm doing ok, day 3 today, need to just stick with it this time!!

Keep shaking girls!! :D

Morning everyone
Well got through another day!!! Heres to another good one today. Getting a bit worried about tomorrow night as we are going out for a meal and I have to go. I have decided to AAM tomorrow and am planning to have a meat dish with veg/salad and specifically ask the waitress not to put any potatoes on my plate. In my head I can see me succeeding but I'm just praying that when I sit down to order my evil twin doesn't raise her ugly head and order for me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaaargh- between day 3 & 4 for me today & feeling hungry again, stomach actually rumbling... will... get.... through.... this....

Bluemoon- how far are you into the diet?

Day 13 for me! You're doing so well at the moment Anna, just keep glugging the water. I made myself a T&W muffin today for the first time and it was lovely and felt like I was actually eating a cake. Perhaps try some of the recipes from Mikes site just so you feel like you're eating something. Hang in there girl, it will be sooooo worthwhile at your first weigh in. xx

can I joint too....

Hi guys, this is my 5th day. Its the first time i have tried the cd. I must admit Im finding it really tough. Yesterday I ate a bit of cheese (ohhh no). So im not doing that brilliantly.

Feeling much more positive today though. I am probably going to only do ss until the end of September when I plan to move up to the 1000 cal step. I want to include exercise so I think that might work better for me.

Have a good day everyone ss ing.

Janey

Back