September (re) starting CD club!!

Hi,

wondering if i could also join???

Have just started cd 1200 on monday, finding all ok at the mo, although missing my alcohol!!

Had my first weigh in last friday and was 13st 13lbs, i didn't actually start the diet till mon as had heavy commitments on the lash over the weekend, so enjoyed it a bit too much with lots of bingeing, thinking, last day and so on!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, just had my weigh in, and i have lost 3lbs in 4 days, of to which i am shocked, but in a good way.

So i just hope that i can keep on the straight and narrow as want to be 12 st 6lbs for xmas.!!

Look forward to getting to meet you all.

Butty.xxx

Don't beat yourself up over the cheese janey- coulc easily happen I reckon... you're only human, try to stay focused on getting back on track & don't forget the water water water... I came so close yesterday evening & downed a litre of water & a cup of peppermint tea & I swear I couldn't have eaten even if I forced myself... short lasting of course but by that time I was feeling more in control...

Welcome Butty! Well done on the weight loss.. if you stick to it the weight will fly off you by Christmas girl, wish I had such a small amount to loose myself but I do know that it's all relative!!

How is everyone else out there today?
Neco- haven't heard back form you since the first day!
Lorraine- you still with us??
Tracie, Wobbly, Soraya, Debz, Islandgirl, Catwoman- how are you all feeling today??

Count me in too. Im new and on day 5, ive never done cd before. Mind you I did cheat yesterday and have a bit of cheese. Not doing that again. Im feeling much more positive today now that I have decided that im only going to ss until the end of September. Then im gonna move onto the 1000 step cos I think that will be better for me and I can also include some exercise which I really want to do.

Have a great day everyone.

Best of luck janey... you can do it!!! Don't forget the water...

Well guys so far have down 3litres of water still going to the loo a lot. really wanted to eat just a while ago and then thought again why i am doing this.

are we allowed peppermint tea on cd.
Hang in there guys where going to make it all the way to the end.

hi everyone

how on earth do you copy and paste replies so i can remember who.s written what!!!!

Im on day 4 now yiiippppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

cant believe it.

i have weighed myself and im half a stone down since tuesday which im suprised about seeing as its TOTM and i always put on weight during this time.

its hard today, feeking very hungry.

+ ketosis which is good. a bit behind on the water so best go to catch up.

I just went to get some extra packets from my CDC & jumped on the scales there to see how I'm getting on.. well I'm 5.5lb down!! Yay for me!!! can't wait for Tuesday now...

Can't seem to figure out how to move my extrapounds.com ticker along... anyone help please???

Tracie- fair play to you too, get that water into ya now girl!!!

Anna I think you have to go back to extrapounds and do a whole new ticker.

I am jumping in to say hello - I started SS on Monday, I was 6lb down this morning, which I'm pleased about. I did CD last year, lost 3 stone very fast and then got pregnant! The result is Jude, in my avatar who is 3 months old today.

I am an accredited Cambridge Counsellor, and will be starting to see clients again soon and start to build up my business so I can hopefully go back to work (as a London Underground tube driver) part time!

Good luck to everyone!

Rachel xx

where've you all gone??? :p

Rachel, welcome to this thread girlie, didnt realise you were a cdc... You never know at some point you may be able to do cdc full time, thats if you fancy it that is!

well how are you all doing? I've had a fairly busy day, which has helped a lot - just had my 2nd pack so am happy with that... day 5 for me tomorrow, which I need to get passed as thats the day I broke of last week I think it was!

Give us an update girlies :D

Hi guys :) :)

not doin too bad today - had a bit of a wobble earlier and coul've killed for just one ickle glass of wine....but - didn't have one....had a litre bottle of water instead - yum !!

Anyway - my 3rd WI today...and another 4 lbs off - takes me to 18lbs off in just 3 weeks - WOO HOO !!! :D

Hope you are all doin well....gonna sign off now - spk to you all soon.

Hi Everyone

I'm so chuffed with myself - I've made it to day 4. I'm back in ketosis today and all the weight I put on over the last few weeks has gone. I'm now 157.5 which is where I was before I stopped. I now have the last stone to do. I think I panicked before as I was close to goal weight and kind of surprised myself that it looked like I might succeed and mentally I'm not sure I was ready. When you've used your weight as armour it is a big thing to let it go. (Can you tell I've spent a long time working on why I was overweight?)

I didn't crumble when I saw it go up after the first day either which I normally would (the old what's the point conversation)

Good luck to everyone and I hope we get through the weekend unscathed!

Good morning! Feeling pretty good today I have to say.. had a pretty difficult evening yesterday but it was all in my head, I wasn't actually physically hungry though I could have eaten a horse- it was all habit & boredom... had to have a will of iron to get through it but of coarse I did... as I stand at the moment I really can see myself following this through to the bitten end.. God I hope so but it's up to me no one else can do this for me...

I actually only had 3 packets yesterday even though I am supposed to have 4 a day.. I don't know, I just didn't want the fourth one & to be honest I felt like I had cheated a bit by having the moouse, even though I hadn't cheated... strange isn't it??

I ended up having over 3 litres of water yesterday which wasn't great but I feel at least it was over the 'required' amount.

Had a bad night sleep wise, think it's a full moon (could be wrong) & that always effects my sleep patterns but then ended up sleeping till 10.45!!! Don't do that often I can tell you- DD is with her Daddy, even though it felt so strange not having her here, think that's why I slept so badly too... what strange & complex creatures we are!!!

Am now down 10.5lb on my scales at home, can't remember if my official weigh-in is tomorrow or Tuesday, hope it's tomorrow though cos otherwise there is something funny going on with my packs... am a few short, strange I know I haven't been going over any days... is mental confusion a part of this diet too???

Islandgirl- as far as I know you are allowed peppermint tea & any leaf herbal teas, just not the fruit ones or anything containing citric acid as they can effect ketosis big time... how are you getting on now?

Tracie- How's the weekend coming along for you? Bet you're doing brill!

Rachel- nice to see you here- well done on the previous loss, it's so nice to see other's successes, Jade is absolutely beautiful!!! It's a lovely name too, my DD's second name!!! Hope you're doing ok??

Geri- well done on the landmark of getting through 5 days...see nothing can stop you now!!!

Debz- wow another 4lb down!!! God I am so happy for you, can't wait to get there myself & see the weight falling off week by week... tell me does it get easier as time goes by? I mean I presume I'm in ketosis by now but still feel hungry every now & then... not like I am going to die or anything just hunger pangs... I thought these would pass???

Soraya- well done on getting back to start point again, it's a huge mental barrier to get through & maybe you did need that time out to re-evaluate what was going on.. I can totally see where you're coming from with the 'using the weight as a barrier' remark... I think that's what I've been doing too... already scared of possible attention I'll get when I do reach goal- how stupid is that???

Hope everyone else is doing OK? How's the weekend going???

Thought i would add to this thread. Today is my first day on CD. Finding it quite hard! I had the butterscotch shake this morning and i didn't like it very much - i'm getting a bit worried that i won't like any of them and that i will end up going back to food :-(

Smallkat

Good morning! Feeling pretty good today I have to say..

Debz- wow another 4lb down!!! God I am so happy for you, can't wait to get there myself & see the weight falling off week by week... tell me does it get easier as time goes by? I mean I presume I'm in ketosis by now but still feel hungry every now & then... not like I am going to die or anything just hunger pangs... I thought these would pass???

Hope everyone else is doing OK? How's the weekend going???

Hi Anna :) - Glad ur doing so well - I'm into my 4th week now (can't believe it !) - and sometimes I think I feel 'psychologically' hunger not actually 'physically' hungry - does that make sense ??!!

Was making chicken cacciatore earlier for kids & OH tea tonight and almost tasted it to make sure it was seasoned right :eek: forgot I couldn't !!!

I find the weekends harder than the week - specially Saturday evenings cos I used to relax with couple glasses of wine.....but the way I look at it is - there'll be loadsa time to do that again when I'm at goal...:)

Starting back at the gym tomorrow...so hope that doesn't slow my weight loss down - only time will tell....

Hope everyone else is having a good weekend :D

Spk soon.....

Thought i would add to this thread. Today is my first day on CD. Finding it quite hard! I had the butterscotch shake this morning and i didn't like it very much - i'm getting a bit worried that i won't like any of them and that i will end up going back to food :-(

Smallkat

Hi Smallkat - welcome aboard :D

first few days are tough...but it does get easier - I'm into my 4th week now and have lost 18lbs so far - so the end REALLY does justify the means....

Keep plodding and coming on here if ur finding it hard - Minimins is FAB !!!

Hi all

Yes i'm still here, i just don't much chance to post on here with working full time & then home to 3 yr old twins! not much time for anything really, thats why i am always surprised that i managed to get to this weight! Oh well, whats done is done!
I'm now into my 4th week & have lost 20.75lbs!!! Very very pleased with myself! After my 3rd weigh in on thursday i started the 790 plan as my cravings were making me miserable so i've been having a wee bit of chicken with either veg or salad in the evening. Even since starting that i've lost 2lbs on my scales at home! So hopefully i shall carry on losing loads (fingers crossed)
I'm off on my hols in 2 weeks & i have said all along that i will eat whilst away & that still stands.
Glad to see everyone else is getting on fine WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!:p

Lorraine xx

Hi Smallkat - welcome aboard :D

first few days are tough...but it does get easier - I'm into my 4th week now and have lost 18lbs so far - so the end REALLY does justify the means....

Keep plodding and coming on here if ur finding it hard - Minimins is FAB !!!

Thanks debz! I had the velvet chocolate brik - not so tasty either....i have to take a swig of the chocolate and then a big swig of water. Still, at least it gets me drinking my water, eh!

Hi Smallkat- you have really started with the worst tastes poor thing!!

I didn't like the choc brik, the cappacino packs but some of the others are YUM... my favs now are choc, choc & mint, banana, chicken & mushroom, oriental chilli & veg... so there are some really nice ones out there I promise!!

Day 1 is really tough but if I can get through it anyone can.... honestly!!!

take care & keep glugging the water!!

Hi everyone
Well today is the start of week 3 for me and so far i'm 11 lbs down in 2 weeks!!!! Best diet on earth me thinks!
I had my meal out yesterday evening and amazed myself by actually sticking to what I had planned in my head. I had meat and asked the waiter not to put any potaoes on my plate but give me extra veg instead and when everyone else had dessert I had a black coffee.
Then today I have got right back onto SS.
I kept telling myself that the food will still be there when I reach my goal weight and i'll be able to enjoy it sensibly then.
So all in all its been a good couple of days for me and i'm looking forward to completing another week SS and hitting my 1st stone off.
xx

Back