serious help needed please

wow good girl. mine is all pilled up in the hall. done all the extra stuff today. nets, duvets, blankets. just got to sort it all out

Pizza? I didnt have pizza. It was either the ice cream or a VERY carby toffee cheesecake. Just waiting for the atkins flu to make me feel like pants again. Lol, no sympathy please it was totally self inflicted. I cant go out, im still a bit too pink!

Nah, the pizza was mine, Cheryl :) Together, we were bad!

Oh well, back to plan today.

got a joint of lamb in the oven all for me. the rest of the family can have beans on toast for dinner

PMSL.

lol Cheryl x

awww sis. it was only a very small joint of lamb. cant afford to feed the family on anything other than beans on toast. i spend all the shopping money on meat :D :8855:

yes but im doing it for their own good. they want a mummy who can run around and play with them and dont die from a heart attack aged 45! :D

lol no chance of that happening! you should have heard the cheer when they found out they were having beans on toast! :8855:
they loved it.
paul had a whole long bagette roll and chicken soup. i was dying for his bread but i didnt have any. :D

Dont say that Vic and I are both dreaming of a fresh warm crusty baguette with butter and pate

thank you. that came off in the first few days i got back in to ketosis. not lost any for a few days but its the totm now so hopefuly will see it fall off for next weigh in :D

update on Ruby. have now been informed that she also has cataracts in both eyes. she went to be fitted with tinted contact lenses but they couldnt do it because of the cataracts. she should have been told this when they done the exploitry eye op. cant wait for the gosh transer and will get proper answers for her.
on to a light note. i am waiting for my dukan book to arrive and will then decide if i will be staying with atkins or moving on to dukan :D

Lets hope they can help her hon

. i am waiting for my dukan book to arrive and will then decide if i will be staying with atkins or moving on to dukan :D
naughty naughty ;)

Back