Serious Yo Yo dieter here...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by thegaga, 17 February 2009 Social URL.

1. thegaga

thegaga New Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(29.38%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hello :) I'm 17, and I currently sit at 149 pounds. Around 2 years ago, I used to weigh 211 pounds. While I am quite happy with the my current weight, my main problem is that I can garuntee that by the end of next week, the weight will be around 6-9 pounds higher. Then I will freak out, diet like crazy and exercise like crazy, and by the end of 2 weeks I will be back down to 147 pounds. This pattern has been repeated several times over the past 9 months. :(

My problem is that I just get lazy. I think "Oh, I weigh a good amount now, I'll just have a few little treats", but they are never a few, I will literally eat everything in sight.

Well anyway, on an introductory note, I love music :) Especially Lady GaGa.

Hopefully I'll find my help here :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. phatlassthin

phatlassthin Full Member

I'm a classic yo yo too but more of a lose two stone gain three type. Oh to be 17 again! I will be 40 at the end of this year and determined I will be the slimmest I have been in yonks. You've done really well so far.

4. thegaga

thegaga New Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(29.38%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Thank you :) I used to be so determined, but I appear to have lost all long lasting motivation recently.

I wish you all the best of luck, I hope you do great :D

5. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Yes classic Yo Yo.

I believe maintaining weight loss can be harder than actually losing.

Welcome and I hope this site gives you some motivation to keep the weight off.

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. I agree maintaining is probably harder than losing the weight. You just need to find the best way to do it

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.