Serious Yo Yo dieter here...

thegaga

Hello :) I'm 17, and I currently sit at 149 pounds. Around 2 years ago, I used to weigh 211 pounds. While I am quite happy with the my current weight, my main problem is that I can garuntee that by the end of next week, the weight will be around 6-9 pounds higher. Then I will freak out, diet like crazy and exercise like crazy, and by the end of 2 weeks I will be back down to 147 pounds. This pattern has been repeated several times over the past 9 months. :(

My problem is that I just get lazy. I think "Oh, I weigh a good amount now, I'll just have a few little treats", but they are never a few, I will literally eat everything in sight.

Well anyway, on an introductory note, I love music :) Especially Lady GaGa.

Hopefully I'll find my help here :)

I'm a classic yo yo too but more of a lose two stone gain three type. Oh to be 17 again! I will be 40 at the end of this year and determined I will be the slimmest I have been in yonks. You've done really well so far.

Thank you :) I used to be so determined, but I appear to have lost all long lasting motivation recently.

I wish you all the best of luck, I hope you do great :D

My problem is that I just get lazy. I think "Oh, I weigh a good amount now, I'll just have a few little treats", but they are never a few, I will literally eat everything in sight.

Yes classic Yo Yo.

I believe maintaining weight loss can be harder than actually losing.

Welcome and I hope this site gives you some motivation to keep the weight off.

Back