seriously considering slim and save - opinions and experiences please!

i know what you mean! life is so much simpler when you eliminate the constant thinking of food/what is or isnt good to eat/craving things/cooking it/guilting over eating it.

defo defo get the mac and cheese and mushroom pasta (im a picky eater, so the other meal packs didnt appeal to me). i like both the porridges and love the bars. the maple one is good if you dont want something super sweet. the vanilla and almond one is v nice and very low in carbs, so useful for days when you may be forced off plan and need to damage limit.

yer exactly!!! if i take away the option of food for me then its simple..... :D

oooo ok, i was def gonna get those two. Last time i didnt really like to porridge but i liked the chocolate crispy shake - like coco pops lol!!! will get some different bars too to try too - oooo good to know about the low carbs!! xx

After I lost 1.5 stone I saw my mum for the first time in months and she said 'oh you do look like you have lost a bit of weight, there is space between your boobs and belly now'. I was so not impressed. Still come to think of it I never hear my mum compliment anything but her grandchildren

gosh. HUNGOVER yesterday. i knew it was time to go home when the company owner was making us do jagerbombs and then started dancing on a table. didnt get home until 3.30am.

so, after a SHOCKING week of being off plan, i am drawing a line and doing a restart from today - starting weight is 12st 2 1/2, so 13 1/2 lbs less than my starting weight on the 8th of nov. (going to start a new word document of my daily weight, food and measurements too - the last one is a little too long now). looking back at my diary, i was so in the zone! need to get back into it asap.

ive got my shake to have at 12pm
cup of tea at 5pm
dinner will be grilled chicken with baked flat mushrooms filled with mushroom pasta at 8pm
then a bar and a cup of tea at around 10pm.

have also offically been on a very low bleed period for 2 weeks now aswell :rolleyes:

Hello Hun

Jäger bombs and 3:30 is very reminiscent of my night too!!! Lol

Cannot wait to start this diet!!!! Your word idea sounds great and your plan for the day sounds gd :) xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

weighed this morning and finally broke my 12st 2 something plateu!

now 12st 1 1/2, so officially lost a stone and only 1/2 an lb away from the 'overweight' category! think that will defo help me get my diet mojo back!

hope you are all having equally good sundays!!! :)

Well done on being almost overweight

going to have a tough time staying off the wine tonight i think :(

just one of those days where i feel so frustrated and upset and angry all at once - im so sick of everything always been dominated by other people's screw ups and temper tantrums. im honestly just so close to cancelling my graduation tickets and telling my parents i refuse to spend xmas with them this year. i cant deal with the stress of things ive actually been looking forward to and making lovely plans around, just being ruined by having to tread on eggshells and pretend certain things dont matter. its all such silly, minor things that add up to boiling point.

i should have been happy today. went xmas shopping with the bf to buy our first xmas tree for his flat and he bought me a lovely ring as a present. my life in terms of education/job/relationship/friends is perfect. im SICK of other people making me unhappy due to things that are nothing to do with me.

end rant!

and now i have a bloody headache from crying too!

Morning Hun

I hope your feeling better this morning!!! I know EXACTLY what you mean it's all drama drama drama with some people isn't it....and it shouldn't be!!!

I hope it all dies down tho so you can have a nice relaxing christmas!!! That's soooooooooo sweet that ur bf got u a ring!!!!

Anyway hope everything's ok today xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Ruby
Sorry you didn't get to enjoy your weekend more :( is it anything you can sort out or just the general perils of living with the family?
Seems like you and me have been having equally off-plan times... Dh's birthday so lots of eating this weekend (probably 95% low carbing with a bit of wine and cake chucked in!) so am lucky this morning to weigh in the same as I did 2 weeks ago! I'm through all my social eating now til Christmas though, so am going to have a good week and get back on it! How about you - did your 100% day yesterday go to plan? I still want to hit my target of another 7lbs off by Christmas, and I know if I can do it I wont hate all the christmas photos quite as much... hoping this gives me motivation for this last two chilly weeks of December!
Hope today goes well
LED xx

hey lovelies, thanks for all the replies.

im still angry today, my mind just refused to stop whirring until 3am last night. just playing a waiting game for my sister to arrive home - its bound to cause some fireworks. just feeling abit torn atm because i just want to get as far away from it all as possible, but i also want to stay and know whats going on/whats being said. its just general family drama, but all caused by my dad. he obviously has mental/depressive issues, but they wont ever get sorted. youre always treading on eggshells and waiting for the next episode to occur. which is mostly why i dont want to go on the 18th and do pretend smiles and fake happy. there will be drama when i say ive cancelled it, but that drama will be from a man who continually goes on about how 's**t' his life is and how he has 'nothing at all to enjoy or look forward to'.

but managed to resist the wine last night, just sat in bed with some water and a bar. lost another lb from yesterday - now 12st 0 1/2, so thats something i guess.

Hi hun, I know I don't know you but you're going to get a big virtual hug anyway! You sound like you're going through a tough time, do what is best for you, not other people. Also - massive well done on not turning to food or wine and being rewarded with a lush loss! Keep smiling hun xxx

hey lovelies, thanks for all the replies.

im still angry today, my mind just refused to stop whirring until 3am last night. just playing a waiting game for my sister to arrive home - its bound to cause some fireworks. just feeling abit torn atm because i just want to get as far away from it all as possible, but i also want to stay and know whats going on/whats being said. its just general family drama, but all caused by my dad. he obviously has mental/depressive issues, but they wont ever get sorted. youre always treading on eggshells and waiting for the next episode to occur. which is mostly why i dont want to go on the 18th and do pretend smiles and fake happy. there will be drama when i say ive cancelled it, but that drama will be from a man who continually goes on about how 's**t' his life is and how he has 'nothing at all to enjoy or look forward to'.

but managed to resist the wine last night, just sat in bed with some water and a bar. lost another lb from yesterday - now 12st 0 1/2, so thats something i guess.

Firstly well done on resisting!!! thats a big achievement when your feeling crap and emotional and lots going on!

secondly i know where your coming from!!! My bf's mum has alcohol issues................now we have all moved out - his sister moved out, then us, then his brother went to the navy - his sister moved about 50 miles away, his brother is obviously not able to come home and his dad travels alot for his job..............we live 2 minutes round the corner so this is passed onto us!!! when his dad isnt there its a case of having to "check" on her..........his sister gives him ALOT of grief about it - its annoying he works 6 days a week...has football once a week and training twice a week.....seriously his mum is 54 years old and knows our phone number! my auntie too was an alcoholic BUT she turned it around and has been sober for two years now and she was really bad..........so i find it hard to have sympathy for his mum......he has lived with it for all his life!!! so family stresses are all too common i think!!!

So if you need to take yourself away from it all then make sure you do!! some people just dont want to be helped and just need to be left to it!! but dont worry i understand where you are coming from!!

....sorry to ramble!!! xxx

thanks girls. i really do appreciate the support :)

i suppose the upside is the fact that by this time next year, i may well be living in my own house with the bf (because my dad wants to sell our family home, buy a cottage in the country and give me and my sister house deposits with the rest of the money - apparently that will solve all his problems :rolleyes:). i just feel abit rushed - i probably need to grow up at 24!!! my bf is 31 and is nagging for us to settle down etc, i guess i just want to have my belated gap year of living at home with my mum and having no responsibility or bills and just faff about with my friends.

part of me does want to move out, but the bigger part is annoyed our family home/unit is being dismantled because of one person's demands, and everyone has to put up with being lashed out at until that person gets their way.

agh. enough of the moaning.

how are all your days going?

in an effort to spread some xmas cheer, im uploading a picture of our xmas tree

the colour scheme was picked by me after much time explaining the importance of a colour theme and why blue fairy lights would not look nice with brown and gold baubles.

Attachments

• xmas tree picture.jpg
    xmas tree picture.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 42
Back