seriously considering slim and save - opinions and experiences please!

3lbs a week is a good loss, I've a sneaking suspicion that I might only lose 2lb per week which is depressing me somewhat. However as you say it is a relief to know that at 550-650 calories per day it is impossible not to lose!!! I'm gonna invest in 30 day shred and start that as I think I can find half an hour per day to fit it in.
Hope hour days going well.

thank you ladies!

having abit of a ponder about my dinner tonight. My dad is doing baked salmon, so im thinking of having that, but only half a salmon steak to keep cals down? im not a huge fan of cooked salmon anyway, so cutting my portion isnt really an issue. will probably do cauliflower mash and a few black olives to go with it.

30 day shred is a good investment though! you really feel it the next day, i had trouble with clutch control in my car the day after because my tummy muscles were so sore.

i had a friend post on fb the other day about how she was going to live on instant soup until she had lost some weight, shes worried because her BMI is putting her into the morbidly obese category. i private messaged her to tell her about slim and save, but she cant afford it atm. such a shame since it works AND is infinitely tastier than instant soup.

LOVE LOVE LOVE swede chips. had them with two dry fried eggs. Was amazing!

glad you liked them iwbta!

weighed again this morning - 12st 3 1/4!

just 1/4 of a lb until im supposed to be in the 'overweight' catagory. Cant wait

EDIT - scrap that, turns out the BMI calculator i was using isnt strictly accurate. need to get to 12st 1 to be overweight. so close and yet so far away!
better update the signature stats :(

thanks sweetie! every little helps, so hopefully i'll be there by the end of the weekend!

finally got a chance to pop to tesco and restock on coke zero (been diet coking for a few days). does anyone ever play that game where you try and work out what people can tell from your shopping basket? i was pleased to say that anyone looking at mine would think 'she is very healthy.... and has a cat'. bought chocolate tea for later tonight - even the checkout lady commented on how intriguing it seems.

dinner will be flat baked mushrooms topped with mushroom pasta, minced prawns and black olives mixed in.

was supposed to be going to a friends birthday/flat nose around on friday, but she hasnt updated anyone on the plan and i have now been asked to accompany the other half down to plymouth to watch his parents dog. its good in a way since i wont be around food and its nice to go away and snuggle in someone else's house and have a lay in while they walk the dog :p

another 3lbs lost this week :)
by this time next week i want to be down a BMI catagory, down a stone and out of the 12s altogether!

got our company xmas party next week, but its 'festive platters' rather than a sit down meal. so i think i'll eat before i go and restrict myself to one vodka and coke zero.

seriosly tired today, to the point i feel sick
woke up thinking 'shut up alarm, its saturday, i can sleep as much as i want'. then i realised it wasnt saturday, its not even friday, its thursday :(

had choco tea last night - twas alright, but didnt set my world on fire. think i will save it for when im in bed with a bar and a book.

woke up thinking 'shut up alarm, its saturday, i can sleep as much as i want'. then i realised it wasnt saturday, its not even friday, its thursday :(

Awww, roll on Saturday - I hate it when that happens! On the other hand you can't beat the feeling when you wake up thinking its time to go to work then realise its Saturday :D

Re: shopping basket, I was doing exactly the same thing at the tills yesterday wondering what people would think of me - was mostly buying treats for other people's christmas stockings so it looked like I have a much more glamorous lifestyle than I really do! The celery and coke zero was for me tho :D

well done on another 3lbs lost, that's almost a quarter of a stone a week which is fab!

thank you my lovelies! just had a message from my friend asking us to go to her flat and then find somewhere on southbank for dinner tomorrow night - i have cheekily asked if we can do nandos. but i'll stick to just one shake during the day so that i can keep control of calories incase she wants to go elsewhere.

this diet is doing funny things to my lady cycle. been on the pill for years and years and run alot of my packs together. just been having the tiny tiny tinest bit of bleeding. strange, wish my uterus would decide what its doing.

Yeah, VLCDs do mess with your cycle.... warning, can make you ultra-fertile! :D

haha, have told my other half we need to be extra careful. he'd love a baby, but not till ive got my ring, house and good job!

i think i had to slight wobble in willpower today, was looking at the nandos site and working out what i could have tonight etc and the little voice inside my head was saying 'oh, one small glass of wine wont hurt' and 'maybe have the peas instead of salad'. but ive had a stern word with myself, i will be having the chicken, side salad and coke zero with NOTHING ELSE.

was having a cuddle with the other half at lunchtime today and talking about my weightloss etc (now im 3/4 of an lb away from 1 stone lost) and we agreed i looked a little thinner on my face, though bodywise everything just seems to be alot squidgier. haha, i seem to have lost inches and just got wobblier!!

haha, have told my other half we need to be extra careful. he'd love a baby, but not till ive got my ring, house and good job!

i think i had to slight wobble in willpower today, was looking at the nandos site and working out what i could have tonight etc and the little voice inside my head was saying 'oh, one small glass of wine wont hurt' and 'maybe have the peas instead of salad'. but ive had a stern word with myself, i will be having the chicken, side salad and coke zero with NOTHING ELSE.

was having a cuddle with the other half at lunchtime today and talking about my weightloss etc (now im 3/4 of an lb away from 1 stone lost) and we agreed i looked a little thinner on my face, though bodywise everything just seems to be alot squidgier. haha, i seem to have lost inches and just got wobblier!!

Ooh-that sounds nice from Nandos-do they sell coke zero then? That's useful to know x

apparently they do. i say apparently because we had to cancel the nandos trip AGAIN!

all my good intentions didnt work out last night, we arrived at my friends flat and she immediately gave us wine and a bowl of walkers sensations (had the wine and 10 crisps). then we walked for 20 mins to southbank and tried several restaurants but the wait was about 40+ minutes everywhere apart from wagamamas!

so in the end, i drank another wine (ordered by her again) and had the ebi rasikuree (rice + a green coconuty soup with prawns and veg). according to my fitness pal the whole day came to 1000 calories and 112g of carbs. so VERY naughty.

weighed today and i was 1/4 of an lb up from yesterday. getting ready for my weekend away now, so ive got all my packs ready and we told his parents not to buy us any food, so im primed and ready for at least 3 100% days from now. we're having a lazy weekend, so if my getting back into keto isnt pleasant, all i'll be doing is sitting on the sofa and watching dvds :)

Have a fab weekend hun, ok the wagamamas wasn't ideal BUT think pre s&s, I bet you'd have had loads more, I know I would have, so you've still made great choices. Life is still for living after all x

thank lou!

haha before i would have had alot more wine and probs a desert - oh and a lot more of the crisps. plus when i came home, there was olive bread which i would have eaten in bed (probably with a gin and tonic too!!)

but ah well, tbh the 1/4 of an lb isnt the end of the world and realistically i know its probably just water weight from the carbs. i'll probably have a lower loss this week, but im more than prepared for that. might do a few walks with this dog this weekend to reverse abit of the damage.

Back