seriously considering slim and save - opinions and experiences please!

Hello lovely

Just had a catch up of your diary and you are doing fab!!! well done!!! Holiday sounds exciting but your right its such a good way to keep you on the straight and narrow isnt it!!! im on hol in October and im using the fact its 6 months away as the whole "i've got loads of time" liner!!!! pah i know i wont say that when its a month away!!! and i'll be at panic stations so have started back on track and lost 5lb last week from cutting back.

anyway good luck and im sure you will get to your goal! your so close now :) xxxx

I think the same as I got holiday in sept and all the girls im going with wi be in a bikini so ive no choice I must lose the weight as we are going with a whole cricket team so loads of men too so got to look good ha ha at the mo id look damn scary in a bikini ha ha

a cricket team of men! :eek:

i want to go on your holiday more than mine!

Hello lovely

Just had a catch up of your diary and you are doing fab!!! well done!!! Holiday sounds exciting but your right its such a good way to keep you on the straight and narrow isnt it!!! im on hol in October and im using the fact its 6 months away as the whole "i've got loads of time" liner!!!! pah i know i wont say that when its a month away!!! and i'll be at panic stations so have started back on track and lost 5lb last week from cutting back.

anyway good luck and im sure you will get to your goal! your so close now :) xxxx

it really is, every time i am tempted, i just think of how crap i will feel on the beach and it spurs me on!

5lbs is brilliant!! what kind of eating plan have you been doing? i need to get posting so i can see your diary!

it really is, every time i am tempted, i just think of how crap i will feel on the beach and it spurs me on!

5lbs is brilliant!! what kind of eating plan have you been doing? i need to get posting so i can see your diary!

Yer I'm the same atm and now my oh brother might be getting married in aug!!! So I need to be a size ten for then!! Good to have things to spur us on! Otherwise I'd never get it done!!

Well I've just had enough of food!!! So I've been having cereal for brekkie and then for lunch I've also had cereal and fruit and yoghurt for snacks then just a healthy dinner - all a lot smaller portions!!!

Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

a cricket team of men! :eek:

i want to go on your holiday more than mine!

All fit men as well !!! So ive got to be slim toned, spray tan before i go and nails ha ha ha well one must look good sat around the pool ha ha ha. It really makes me stick to it as im not going looking like this no way lol

Yer I'm the same atm and now my oh brother might be getting married in aug!!! So I need to be a size ten for then!! Good to have things to spur us on! Otherwise I'd never get it done!!

Well I've just had enough of food!!! So I've been having cereal for brekkie and then for lunch I've also had cereal and fruit and yoghurt for snacks then just a healthy dinner - all a lot smaller portions!!!

Xxxx

A wedding to go to is a great reason to lose weight what with all the photos good luck :)

A wedding to go to is a great reason to lose weight what with all the photos good luck :)

Thank you!! That's what I thought!!! Wedding in aug and a Hol in October! Perfect reason :) xxz

Thank you!! That's what I thought!!! Wedding in aug and a Hol in October! Perfect reason :) xxz

How much would you like to lose by october do you have a weight your working to get to. Im on my tablet so cant see the side by with the current weight and goal weights on

How much would you like to lose by october do you have a weight your working to get to. Im on my tablet so cant see the side by with the current weight and goal weights on

Well I'm aiming for a size ten and tbh I can't remember how much I weighed at a size ten I think I was about 11-11.7 I'm 14st 7 now so I've got 3-3.7 to go! So I've got 18 weeks until the wedding so if I lose 2lb a week that's 36lb which is 2st5lb. So that would be close!! So I'm aiming for 2lbs a week. Am 3lb over target atm as I lost 5lb this week! So looking at it like that I'm hoping taking it week by week rather than thinking omg I have 3st to lose ! It won't be too daunting!!

What are your goals? On my iPhone I also can't see ur stats! Xxx

How tall are you? That sounds like realistic goals and plenty of time to get the weight off.

I want to be size 8-10 anything from 9.12-10.4 thats when my clothes fit. So aiming for 10 stone. I started at 13.5 last week and ive lost 10lbs so im 12st 9lbs. Oh and im 5ft9.
The holiday is september but im hoping to be at goal around july time. Oh I cant wait. :)

How tall are you? That sounds like realistic goals and plenty of time to get the weight off.

I want to be size 8-10 anything from 9.12-10.4 thats when my clothes fit. So aiming for 10 stone. I started at 13.5 last week and ive lost 10lbs so im 12st 9lbs. Oh and im 5ft9.
The holiday is september but im hoping to be at goal around july time. Oh I cant wait. :)

I'm only 5ft 3. But oddly I seem to hold weight well. Heaviest I was 15.2 but was only ever a size 14. So oddly even tho I'm short my weight kind of doesnt reflect my size clothes wise. Ie doctors are always surprised by what I actually weigh.

O wow well done 10lbs is fab!!! And you will be at goal in no time at that rate!! How are you finding it? Xx

I'm only 5ft 3. But oddly I seem to hold weight well. Heaviest I was 15.2 but was only ever a size 14. So oddly even tho I'm short my weight kind of doesnt reflect my size clothes wise. Ie doctors are always surprised by what I actually weigh.

O wow well done 10lbs is fab!!! And you will be at goal in no time at that rate!! How are you finding it? Xx

Wow I was size 18 when I weighed 15 stone. But I carry it more around my legs and hips.
Im finding the vlcd quiet easy really ive done them before and they work quick. I can't wait to be at target all the lovely clothes to wear. :) once at target I shall be back to paleo for maintaining.

Wow I was size 18 when I weighed 15 stone. But I carry it more around my legs and hips.
Im finding the vlcd quiet easy really ive done them before and they work quick. I can't wait to be at target all the lovely clothes to wear. :) once at target I shall be back to paleo for maintaining.

Yer I think I kind of carry It all over so many it just goes on in proportion?! God knows! Amazes me like some people have to be 8st to be a size ten others can be a lot heavier and a size ten!! That's why I want to go on size and not weight! I don't think I will be classed as healthy bmi ... Ever lol I would need to be between 8-9 1/2 stone and don't think I've ever been that!! Lol!!

Ooo that's brilliant!! Yes I have so many clothes in size ten!! Can't wait to get bk in them! Just in time for summer :) xxx

Looks like this summer we will both be wearing our size 10 stuff. About time I did been battling to get there since 2006 ha ha.

Looks like this summer we will both be wearing our size 10 stuff. About time I did been battling to get there since 2006 ha ha.

Yes we defo will!!! :) so exciting! Xx

Yes we defo will!!! :) so exciting! Xx

amen to that!

have weighed 1/2lb heavier these last two mornings! not too worried cos i know ive been on plan, but still mildy annoying. when will the scales learn to do what i want and not my actual weight! haha.

had a bad headache all day today and only had two packs and a protein dinner because i was feeling abit rough. i have decided tomorrows dinner will be baked flat mushrooms with soy soaked zero noodles because i need to get some more fibre in me (tmi - sorry!)

i made the fatal mistake of using my shaker at work last week and then forgetting it in my bag over the weekend. needless to say, the dregs of shake left over in there smelt HORRIBLE and i cant get the smell out of the bloody shaker either! ive washed it about 4 times now, but the smell is so off putting and gross. i used to get my mum to buy me the tony fegerson ones from her work (boots) but apparently they have stopped doing them now. might get a s&s one, but they are a little bigger than the ones i used to have, so i might need to find more handbag space when on the move.

having cousins over this weekend for a film a thon. have told them they are more than welcome to bring snacks or order takeaway, i shall just nibble away on my own stuff. will power seems pretty good atm, sat through the whole family eating salmon and mash for dinner and then strawberry cheesecake after. my de caf tea and strawberry wafers were more than enough :innocent0002:

Just keep drinking water and try again tomorrow

Back