Attack sharon's diary

Thanks pesty. i really don't know where i'm getting the willpower from i'm normally the one asking for takeaway etc.

weigh in this morning showed i stayed the same which i'm pleased with as i've read you normally gain on your pv days. today is back to pp which i'm not to bothered about although i have ran out of eggs.

menu today (day before weekly shop)

b- muller and oat bran
L- 3 egg omelette with ff cottage cheese and low fat ham
S- chicken breast
D- garlic and chilli prawns

had a rubbish day at work and would chew my right arm off for a glass of red. if my OH comes in with a bottle if wine i think i'll slap him.

Gutted!! weigh in this morning shows +1lb i really don't understand why as i've stuck to plan to the letter! i was expecting a gain after my 1st pv day but to gain after a pp. this isn't what i needed after i really struggled with cravings last night :( not a happy bunny.

in an effort to brighten my spirits. my menu for today is like this

b- gallette(without sweetner) 2 soft boiled eggs
L- left over cottage pie(turnip top)
D- beef stew

today is food shopping day so i'm going to look for some ff and sugar free yoghurts. i'll also try and get some wheat bran so i can zap up some dukan bread. don't think i'll be having prawns again. my SIL has told me they are full of fat!! who knew might explain the 1lb i've put on

my battle with the crave continues i've decided its not me its my OH, he's been out and bought me a little 180ml bottle of red wine!!

weigh in this morning and the 1lb i put on has come off. pleased with that, don't want see any more gains. lol.
pp day today which i actually really look forward to :)

hey hun, well done in getting the 1lb off, sometimes it's a delayed reaction to your PV day so although you didnt gain the next morning the following morning you did. Anyways, Im glad its off!!

I had a giggle reading about how you ran out of eggs, I cant keep up with them!! lol

Well done for avoiding the wine and being so determind!! xx

Well today I have not felt hungry at all, no cravings for foods. consequently I don't have my lunch till 3pm (whoops)
Today menu has been
B- 2 soft boiled eggs with savory galette
L-Chicken breast and leg
S- Flavored ff yogurt
D- Might have more chicken

I've just about drank my 2ltr of water. but have had a few cups of tea and coffee and am treating myself to a diet coke.. Rock and Roll lol

well another disappointing weigh in another 1lbs on! trying so hard not to get disheartened. :(

today 11/11/11 is a pv day so menu is as follows

B- mushroom omelette
l- chicken salad
d-beef stir fry made with soy, garlic and ginger
S ff yoghurt with sweetener and vanilla

huff face :(

Awww Sharon!! Im so sorry hun, that really isnt fair!!! If you are being good the scales cant hold out forever so they will have to go down!!

Do you measure? It may be that your losing inches instead of lbs?? From my experience im usually losing one or the other, never both at the same time!! xx

Hi Sharon dont get too down hearted. You are doing great and everything is right - perhaps now go to weigh in once a week??? Weigh ins day to day will only fluctuate.

I think thats a good idea, ive only weighed once a week since i came off attack

weigh this am showed i STS think if after a week of 1/1 cruise i've not lost anything i think i'll switch to 5/5 see if that starts shifting the lbs. we 're on holiday from 21st and i won't be sticking to diet 100%. so think i'll need 5 days pp to get back on track

i'm so tired today, i'm struggling to keep my eyes open. today is a pp day menu sort of looks like this

B- oat bran galette with 2 poached eggs
S- roast turkey
L- ??
S- ff yogurt with sweetener and vanilla
D- ??

i'm totally not feeling it today :(

Back