shells exante diet bye bye weight!!

Sorry to hear you're struggling with headaches too.. I am in the same situation, mainly because I suffer from migraines , an this diet seems to trigger them..

Hope you'll feel better.

Well I had half a bar for breakfast at about 7.30 then a soup at 12 and my belly has only just started rumbling so It looks like it's gonna be another 100% today the only thing is I seem to have a weird taste in my mouth! Kind of tastes like umm bloody like metal! Headache being controlled by painkillers!

Just had my milkshake vanilla and turned it into a hot latte Omg! I could quite happily live on it!

I did that with mine last night but I split it into 2... BUT like an idiot I forgot I normally have sugar in coffee but persevered with it... I'm going to get some sweeteners for next time...

I put sweeteners in mine chelle honest it was lush!

I've never really had headaches before but have had a background one for the last month, drinking gallons of water doesn't seem to help a great deal. Nurofen does :) Part of me wonders if it is my body trying to tell me something. I'm going to keep perservering though.

I don't know Hun lol hubby bought them! He says they are hermastatus or somthing lol

I am with you on that too! I add cinnamon too and that is really lush! mmmm

Glad to see you're managing today ..... I hope you're feeling pretty pleased with yourself, you deserve to!! Bet hubby would never have thought you could make it through a morning never mind a couple of days :) :)

How did you make that vanilla thing btw..? I tried making a latte type drink with the vanilla shake and it was yuuk, all lumpy... definitely doing something wrong.....

I made mine hot it was awesome made a black coffee with 250ml water and sweeteners and then added the vanilla it was more like a cappachino was stunning!

And yeh I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself today can't believe I've made two days! I am thinking though depending on weight loss over the month of staying on ws after aamw

Day two done 100% again!

Have woken up this morning with a banging headache and I feel dizzy and shaky and my breath is worse than my dogs! Is this normal?

Morning Shell... I'm the same, but I wouldn't say dizzy just lightheaded...

I'm hoping for an easy day @ work as it's like I can't think straight...

That's how I feel! Like I've been on a major drinking binge and got a mega hangover! Also I can ummm 'go'

Yep that's it... I feel like I could sleep all day!!!
Hmmm I've been ok so far but I'm going to Holland & Barrett today to get some husk things I saw mentioned on here... But I imagine something from the pharmacy will do just as well, take something hun don't suffer...

I think I'm gonna go with senna as that's what I've always used so I hope maybe it will work!

How's day three going chelle? I actually feel quite proud I've made 2 days 100% bet you do too :)

Back