Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Shoes. uh-oh.......

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Blonde Logic, 17 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    ooops.

I can wear heels now. :bliss:

And knee high boots. :bliss: :bliss:

Guess who went shoe shopping today? :eek:

It has been at least 30 years since I could wear either......so, I went a little mad......which has made me very very VERY happy!!!
    :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

ANd it wasn't Ebay - and they (all) were on sale!!!! :D :D :D

(someone please promise me if I ever put the weight back on shoot me! Before my hubby does!!! :rotflmao:)

I needed a lift. I got one. I'm a happy bunny. :)

Broke bunny - but happy. :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SweetFannyAdams

SweetFannyAdams Full Member

Yay! Can't wait for a pair of knee-high boots .... maybe for Christmas!

4. Blonde Logic

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I was dead excited SFA - have ALWAYS been a boot gal.

I might post pics of these - they are cool! One pair comes just to the very bottom of the knee - and the other goes up over the knee slightly - they look sexy! :D

Can't wait to wear them somewhere!

Won't be long for you at all! You might even be able to now! You should see!! :D

5. SweetFannyAdams

SweetFannyAdams Full Member

No no no no no no! I'm too scared ....... I did order some from Duo last year, having measured my calf - I needed the biggest calf width measurement. When they came they still didn't fit - I have such short legs that the widest point of my calf was at a totally different place to the widest part of the boot ... sob. I even had to put a split into my wide-leg wellies to make them fit. I'm a mutant!

6. Blonde Logic

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    OH bless youm you are not a mutant! Don't you worry!! You will get in some. Just give it time! :)

I should have split my wellies - never thought of that - they were just bunched up around the ankle! lol Gave me horrible blisters though where it rubbed my ankle.

Oh the pain of being fat. NEVER AGAIN!!!!! :)

7. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Wahooo!! Way to go BL!! I have never been able to wear boots cos my calves are too fat!!! but hey... you never know!!! It may just happen!! You've given me inspiration BL... I want proper knee high boots that fit!! My ultimate goal...lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.