Shoes. uh-oh.......

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Blonde Logic, 17 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    ooops.

I can wear heels now. :bliss:

And knee high boots. :bliss: :bliss:

Guess who went shoe shopping today? :eek:

It has been at least 30 years since I could wear either......so, I went a little mad......which has made me very very VERY happy!!!
    :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

ANd it wasn't Ebay - and they (all) were on sale!!!! :D :D :D

(someone please promise me if I ever put the weight back on shoot me! Before my hubby does!!! :rotflmao:)

I needed a lift. I got one. I'm a happy bunny. :)

Broke bunny - but happy. :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SweetFannyAdams

SweetFannyAdams Full Member

Yay! Can't wait for a pair of knee-high boots .... maybe for Christmas!

4. Blonde Logic

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I was dead excited SFA - have ALWAYS been a boot gal.

I might post pics of these - they are cool! One pair comes just to the very bottom of the knee - and the other goes up over the knee slightly - they look sexy! :D

Can't wait to wear them somewhere!

Won't be long for you at all! You might even be able to now! You should see!! :D

5. SweetFannyAdams

SweetFannyAdams Full Member

No no no no no no! I'm too scared ....... I did order some from Duo last year, having measured my calf - I needed the biggest calf width measurement. When they came they still didn't fit - I have such short legs that the widest point of my calf was at a totally different place to the widest part of the boot ... sob. I even had to put a split into my wide-leg wellies to make them fit. I'm a mutant!

6. Blonde Logic

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    OH bless youm you are not a mutant! Don't you worry!! You will get in some. Just give it time! :)

I should have split my wellies - never thought of that - they were just bunched up around the ankle! lol Gave me horrible blisters though where it rubbed my ankle.

Oh the pain of being fat. NEVER AGAIN!!!!! :)

7. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Wahooo!! Way to go BL!! I have never been able to wear boots cos my calves are too fat!!! but hey... you never know!!! It may just happen!! You've given me inspiration BL... I want proper knee high boots that fit!! My ultimate goal...lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.